GUILTY Canada - Amber Kirwan, 19, New Glasgow, NS, 9 Oct 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This waiting is so hard ...the thing that keeps me going is the thought that most likely the police are making sure they have everything they need so the person(s) responsible will pay for their crime.

Amber, I am still here waiting for justice for you. I am worried that there may still be a killer out on the streets. You know the face that took you. I am so sorry you were subjected to the horror of homicide. I can't believe how quiet the LE is about tying up this case. Hopefully they already have their perp behind bars and they are just building an extra-strong case, such as in Lauren Giddings case. R.I.P. Amber :rose: Justice will come, albeit possibly slow

I am hoping that LE is making sure the case is strong and that is why they are taking so long as well. I am just hoping no one else gets hurt while they are doing this. Have faith in LE though, you guys keep working your best and bring REAL justice to the person(s) who did this horrible thing to Amber.

Would LE wait until ALL forensics results come back (toxicology, autopsy, all evidence, items, DNA, etc.) before they make an arrest(s)?

I think the silence may be telling. If it were as easy as it seems (e.g., CF, car, trailer), then I think there would already be charges. The fact that it's taking so long makes me wonder if LE is getting evidence together for someone else...? Trying to figure out who played what role?

I think the silence may be telling. If it were as easy as it seems (e.g., CF, car, trailer), then I think there would already be charges. The fact that it's taking so long makes me wonder if LE is getting evidence together for someone else...? Trying to figure out who played what role?
...someone else instead of? someone else as well as? or perhaps also other peep(s)? as in "accessory after the fact"?

...someone else instead of? someone else as well as? or perhaps also other peep(s)? as in "accessory after the fact"?

Any and all of the above... :innocent:

At this point, I have no idea anymore what I think.

Students mount clothing sale for Amber Kirwan Memorial Fund
November 25, 2011

snipped...

“It makes us feel better about the situation,” said Chelsea Young, an office administration student. “It is taking a negative and turning it into something positive.”

Kirwan’s parents created the Amber Kirwan Memorial Fund with Pictou Campus principal David Freckleton. Kirwan was attending NSCC when she went missing and two days before her body was found, her parents received a letter stating Kirwan had been accepted to the LPN program at the college.
The class is still looking for donations of quality used clothing, coats and shoes, any size and for any age.

Haley said donations can be dropped off, by Nov. 29 at her office A269 or room C217.

The sale will be held Dec. 1 from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the hallway outside the Oasis. A silent auction for a photo of Elvis Presley from his spring 1972 tour will also raise funds for the fund. Students and the public are welcome to attend

http://www.ngnews.ca/News/Local/201...lothing-sale-for-Amber-Kirwan-Memorial-Fund/1

Amber
7 weeks tonight you vanished literally into thin air. My hope remains for there to be answers - specifically charges laid as the result of your tragic death. You touched the lives of more people than you could ever imagine. You are worthy of peace. May the answers come before we see week 8. Still here sending heartfelt condolences to all those that loved you.
tarabull.

There must be some evidence that led them to the location of the body ... so police must be still putting together the final pieces of the puzzle before arresting someone. Someone had to tell them where to look ... so there must be a good suspect somewhere ... I'm guessing.

:cheer::greetings::cheer:welcome to websleuths farmerfra!

oh my! does that mean that they are back to square one?

New video out in Amber Kirwan murder case

Last Updated: Nov 29, 2011 1:18 PM AT
ns-hi-big-al-video-8col.jpg

Police want to speak with these three people. (RCMP)
Police investigating the killing of Amber Kirwan want to speak with three people who were outside a convenience store the night she vanished.

RCMP released videos and stills Tuesday that show three individuals walking in the parking lot of Big Al's Convenience Store in New Glasgow

One of them looks like MC to me. Maybe it's because he's on my mind in this case and I'm just imagining the resemblance... Does it to anyone else? The shortest guy?

I have to agree and what an interesting release!

But why NOW?

:waitasec:

Maybe there's something more just around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23