GUILTY Canada - Amber Kirwan, 19, New Glasgow, NS, 9 Oct 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the long version above, who is that at the end of the video who is off to the left in the dark? He looks half-dressed... pulling up pants or something? Anyone else think so?
To me it looks as if he bends down a bit, maybe sneezing, coughing or picking up something from the floor?

There is a third person in jeans (top left, where counter is); can only see his right leg and something that shines, could be a cellphone?

309710_10150396943959779_206153899778_8381518_1401659327_n.jpg
377556_10150396944614779_206153899778_8381520_40223856_n.jpg

385059_10150396945524779_206153899778_8381522_2011996110_n.jpg
381025_10150396946069779_206153899778_8381525_15033684_n.jpg
388255_10150396946384779_206153899778_8381526_1089366970_n.jpg

5 of 7 http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=pu.206153899778&type=1#!/photo.php?fbid=10150396946384779&set=pu.206153899778&type=1&theater

One of them looks like MC to me. Maybe it's because he's on my mind in this case and I'm just imagining the resemblance... Does it to anyone else? The shortest guy?
You mean the one wearing the hood on top of the baseball hat? hmmm, kind of his style, isn't it? though cannot see if the cap is checkered.

Are those 3 same as the 3 walking past Al's door? (5 pictures posted ^^^^^above - Camera 3)

You mean the one wearing the hood on top of the baseball hat? hmmm, kind of his style, isn't it? though cannot see if the cap is checkered.

Are those 3 same as the 3 walking past Al's door? (5 pictures posted ^^^^^above - Camera 3)

I think they are the same 3. The question was asked on the FB page that tarabull posted, and LE said that it was.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...2849779&set=pu.206153899778&type=1&permPage=1

That didn't take long....6 comments down:

Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Nova Scotia RCMP want to thank you! The 3 people in the photos and videos released in the Kirwan murder investigation are identified. Thanks everyone for sharing...
13 minutes ago · Like

Just like that!

(Punché!)
:thumb: Thats Great! I wonder if they identified themselves or other people identified them?

Also, it appears to me timestamps are:
02:10 am
02:16 am
02:19 am
Those might not be exact time -- LE must already have the exact times.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/37690-police-get-tips-about-men-kirwan-related-video

snipped...

Investigators hunting for Amber Kirwan’s killer asked for — and got — public help identifying three young males who were in a New Glasgow convenience store parking lot near the time she disappeared.

...Leger said they trio aren’t considered suspects, but could have valuable information.

“We don’t know what they saw, that’s why it’s so important to speak to them. We just want to make sure that we’re being diligent and exploring every single investigative avenue.”

With all the publicity this case has received...IF they had seen something --- why wouldn't they have come forward on their own, long ago?

Unless, they weren't aware of what they might have observed.

:waitasec:

ETA: just being in that parking lot at time of night on THAT night......eye yey yey! I can't pretend like I understand it.

With all the publicity this case has received...IF they had seen something --- why wouldn't they have come forward on their own, long ago?

Unless, they weren't aware of what they might have observed.

:waitasec:

ETA: just being in that parking lot at time of night on THAT night......eye yey yey! I can't pretend like I understand it.
Maybe they were there AFTERWARDS?
Are the timestamps I posted above are the exact times?
No matter if they were there later, IMO if they were in the area, I would have expected them to have contacted LE if only to help with the timeline.
Maybe they didn't realize every single little piece of info, any detail that doesn't seem relevant is important to share with LE?

let's hope this new development sheds some light on what happened that night

:thumb: Thats Great! I wonder if they identified themselves or other people identified them?

Also, it appears to me timestamps are:
02:10 am
02:16 am
02:19 am
Those might not be exact time -- LE must already have the exact times.

Under this photo at the first link it says: RCMP say timestamps are 21 minutes fast.

Dang... that's getting really close to the time of Amber's disappearance.

ETA:

So substract 21 minutes and you get:

01:49am
01:55am
01:59am

Amber left Dooly's betweeen 1:30-1:45am

She is spotted walking near Spears Boarding House before she walks out of the camera’s range. Police say the time stamp on the video, which reads 12:50 a.m., is incorrect and believe the footage was shot between 1:30 and 1:45 a.m. on Oct. 9.

http://www.ngnews.ca/News/Local/201...suspicious-activity-night-woman-disappeared/1

In the long version above, who is that at the end of the video who is off to the left in the dark? He looks half-dressed... pulling up pants or something? Anyone else think so?
To me it looks as if he bends down a bit, maybe sneezing, coughing or picking up something from the floor?

There is a third person in jeans (top left, where counter is); can only see his right leg and something that shines, could be a cellphone?
Beli, I just noticed that the guy on the left, is on the rail tracks, behind the red road railing - Provost North street is on the right hand side of the VIDEO ( link )

Google street view: http://g.co/maps/6473n

:confused: If the timeline is correct, it would put them around the same time and very exact location where MC was supposed to be waiting for Amber :dunno:

They seem to be on foot, no car. Where they at Dooley's that night?

“We are not disclosing what our specific investigation steps are, but I can confirm the individuals have been identified and we are interested in speaking with them regarding anything that they may have seen that evening," said RCMP spokesman Const. Brigdit Leger.

"The only reason we want to speak with these individuals is during the course of our investigation we obtained footage that showed they happened to be in the area at [] we wanted to speak with them to see what they may have seen."
Metro News: http://www.metronews.ca/halifax/local/article/1036980--police-id-three-males-hoping-they-can-offer-info-in-kirwan-case

I find what I coloured in red to be interesting...JMHO, but I think it's possible LE already knew the identities of these individuals (just speculating here).

Metro News: http://www.metronews.ca/halifax/local/article/1036980--police-id-three-males-hoping-they-can-offer-info-in-kirwan-case

I find what I coloured in red to be interesting...JMHO, but I think it's possible LE already knew the identities of these individuals (just speculating here).

I was thinking that as well. I wonder if they are putting some pressure on these three (OR someone else who now knows that LE has names of witnesses who may have seen something incriminating, whether they know it or not?)...LE 'showing their cards', so to speak?

I was thinking that as well. I wonder if they are putting some pressure on these three (OR someone else who now knows that LE has names of witnesses who may have seen something incriminating, whether they know it or not?)...LE 'showing their cards', so to speak?

LOL Belimom, I think LE was reading our minds :)
Police wouldn't say if the men are persons of interest in the case.

"We were just interested in speaking with these individuals, as you can see on the time stamp, they were in the area at the approximate time," says Const. Bill Rudolph with Pictou County RCMP,

"We're asking the public not to read anything into it as the reason why. Aside from they were in the area at the time."

more: http://atlantic.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20111129/kirwan_identify_111130/20111129/?hub=AtlanticHome

I wonder, since these guys have never come forward, if LE is wondering why...perhaps presuming that they may fall in the spotlight for whatever reason.

Did they see someone that they knew, but didn't want to speak up in case that person wasn't involved, or if they were intimidated by the person(s)?

Or, maybe they saw nothing. Which, by definition, wouldn't be consistent with MC's story. Maybe they are acquaintances of MC's?

Perhaps LE is trying to nudge then into coming forward, to help then decide that the risk of not coming forward might be greater than coming forward.

I wonder, since these guys have never come forward, if LE is wondering why...perhaps presuming that they may fall in the spotlight for whatever reason.

Did they see someone that they knew, but didn't want to speak up in case that person wasn't involved, or if they were intimidated by the person(s)?

Or, maybe they saw nothing. Which, by definition, wouldn't be consistent with MC's story. Maybe they are acquaintances of MC's?

Perhaps LE is trying to nudge then into coming forward, to help then decide that the risk of not coming forward might be greater than coming forward.
Or, maybe they saw/heard nothing, nothing out of the ordinary.

I too am still waiting for justice for Amber. Everyday I check the paper hoping and praying someone or somebody's will be arrested. I too am from Nova Scotia and its sooo upsetting :( I understand LE is doing the best they can but I can't help but feel that this latest news of wanting to talk to the 3 guys IMO means they don't have enough evidence to make a arrest already. I mean I understand the whole dotting the I's and crossing the t's but this is crazy. They collected evidence from the mini home and cars I just can't help but feel maybe it wasn't enough. Please any thoughts on this or am I losing my mind.. And Amber don't worry we are waiting right along with you for justice. RIP beautiful angel <3

I too am still waiting for justice for Amber. Everyday I check the paper hoping and praying someone or somebody's will be arrested. I too am from Nova Scotia and its sooo upsetting :( I understand LE is doing the best they can but I can't help but feel that this latest news of wanting to talk to the 3 guys IMO means they don't have enough evidence to make a arrest already. I mean I understand the whole dotting the I's and crossing the t's but this is crazy. They collected evidence from the mini home and cars I just can't help but feel maybe it wasn't enough. Please any thoughts on this or am I losing my mind.. And Amber don't worry we are waiting right along with you for justice. RIP beautiful angel <3
I too check daily for news of an arrest, and hopefully yesterday's developments have helped LE advance in their investigation. My thoughts are that the 3 guys could have easily been identified by other means, so perhaps LE had already a pretty good idea of who they are, and that is what gives me hope, that LE are just dotting their I's and crossing their T's to leave no room for any loopholes when it goes to trial.
I have the feeling LE already knows everything, and they are just being very diligent, at least that is what I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila