GUILTY Canada - Amber Kirwan, 19, New Glasgow, NS, 9 Oct 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tarabull, it's so late here, but am reading unsolved canada, and just now there is a new post that will probably will be gone. will PM you the link.

Hazel you are an angel.

Mucho Gracias.

Talk about CHILLS!

AMBER, you need to COME HOME now!!!!!!!!!!!!

The is a great "retort" to Chills.... I must agree with howitreallyis!

BENEFIT FOR KIRWAN FAMILY & MASON CAMPBELL

Share · Public Event.

Time - Friday, October 28 at 8:00pm - October 29 at 2:00am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location - Whitetail Pub & Grill

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Info - We are PLANNING on having a benefit this night.

I need:

- BANDS

-SILENT AUCTIONS ITEMS

-PPL TO WORK THE DOORS

PLEASE INBOX ME IF U CAN FILL ANY OF THESE

Have we heard anything from Amber's parents somewhere - anywhere - & i missed it??

tia

Have we heard anything from Amber's parents somewhere - anywhere - & i missed it??

tia

Not a word - not a squeak from her parents. Have searched and cannot find any statements or anything from them.

Hi All,
I've been lurking for the last day or so but would like to jump in to the discussion. I live in Nova Scotia so Ive be following the case. I don't know Amber's friends or family.

My opinion from day one has been that the bf has something to do with it. His story doesn't add up and every time he opens his mouth he makes himself look worse. Whether he's involved or not, the best thing he could do for himself is to shut up and stop making public comments.

There seems to be a strange "closing of the circle" as far as Amber's friends are concerned. Perhaps it is because they are young, but they seem overly protective of the boyfriend. The comments on their facebook page, AMBER KIRWAN MISSING, seem unrealistically sunny. It always amazes me how people cannot believe the boyfriend/husband could be involved.

I suspect that Amber's parents are staying out of the media because they have a good idea who is responsible for her disappearance. They may have been told by police to say nothing. I also believe that the police suspect the boyfriend and are playing along with him, but keeping him under surveillance.

I have seen some interesting comments on the unsolvedcanada site. A few people from the New Glasgow area are claiming the boyfriend has a nasty side and that Amber was upset that night. It might be just more gossip, but it is interesting to read. http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php?topic=5383.30

I hope this gets resolved quickly. New Glasgow is very small so I think the police will find something soon. I am holding out hope that she will be found alive.

tia

A statement from Amber's family:
In an email to News 95.7 Thursday afternoon, Marj, Donnie and Liam Kirwan released this statement:

"Our family appreciates all of the community support and the efforts of the police and others involved in the search for Amber. Please, do NOT give up on Amber. Keep her in your thoughts, your prayers and conversations. Every poster hung and Facebook posting with her picture keeps her face out there. She is our sweet little girl, and all we want is for our baby to return to us safe and sound."

Also at the same link:
Cst. Ken MacDonald tells News 95.7 local residents turned over a few items Wednesday that are now being analyzed.

"We have had various items of clothing being turned into us by local residents, but our forensic teams and our investigators have to confirm that clothing to see if...it relates to the victim, but this hasn't been done at this point in time," he said.

http://www.news957.com/news/local/article/287767--family-of-missing-new-glasgow-woman-reaches-out

Am I reading this right? She didn't meet him that night, and, he went home and contacted friends again in the morning? That's when they (he and the friends) really started worrying? Do I have that right?

I've been around the block and back a few times, and, I've had some really lousy boyfriends, but, I cannot imagine any one of them going home and not contacting people/friends again until the next morning. I can't imagine them going home at all, other than to check to see if I was there. Certainly not going to bed without knowing where I was.

Really trying to not blame the bf but...

Please tell me I've got it all wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member