CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was discussion earlier wrt the above FG ... the BCM website (that is linked on the FB page) was registered (iirc, Dec 21 2010) approx. 1 week prior to Audrey's death and PK was shown as the registrant (using the addy of his wife's parents in Stoney Creek).

Yes, I mostly did know, thank you. This was only explaining, why MK eventually would fit with a part of our 8 (or so) profile points.

Please just let me know wether LV has left her residence? I understood so from reading between the lines, but I'm not sure.
If she has left, one knows to which address she has changed?

I see it has all been posted above. LOL ..../not!

Please just let me know wether LV has left her residence? I understood so from reading between the lines, but I'm not sure.
If she has left, one knows to which address she has changed?

You can google Canada 411 and then search it is there.

This is the first I've heard of this person, Chorley8. I don't think it was ever here in Audrey's thread(s).

Good work!! :applause:

This is the first I've heard of this person, Chorley8. I don't think it was ever here in Audrey's thread(s).

Good work!! :applause:

Yes actually I wish I had dug this up but I didn't! Need to dig in the library first see BB lived and if I could just get time to see who comprised her bridge team back then.

The games are in the Spectator but you would have to slog through no index.

But maybe important to know. By the way RP (I am initialling just so she doesn't show up on google) her friend also plays online bridge good to remember the people who play at clubs or houses are online can be the same people.

I have been apprised by a cyber sleuther of the following surprising fact. The Nobel prize winning physicist Bertram Brockhouse had an important career at Chalk River, taught at McMaster in Hamilton lived in Ancaster and played bridge. Canada's first Nobel Prize Laureate.
http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/1994/brockhouse-bio.html

So anyone........are there links to Audrey?

Thank you for your interesting post!!!
Yes, there are links.
The two must have known each other from McMaster, where AG started 1966 working on her degree in physics. Before, while AG worked two summers in Chalk River (between 1964 and 1967), Brockhouse already had been Prof at McMaster and his students researched in association with AECL nuclear laboratories. So there must also have been contact, I think. (sillybilly thanks for the "Revised Timeline"!)
Unfortunately Brockhouse died in 2003.
I don't want to think about the several children. :silenced:

Hopefully it is not a common thing for intruders to break in or whatever and brutally kill people in their own homes.
Especially if the victim is somewhat elderly, perhaps a little eccentric and whose mailbox is separate from the house.
About an hour away in Oshawa ...
bbm.

http://news.ca.msn.com/ontario/oshawa/durham-police-continue-north-oshawa-murder-investigation

"Neighbours described Mr. Darby, 72, as a familiar face in a neighbourhood of comfortable homes near the intersection of Ritson and Conlin roads.

"He was part of the neighbourhood," said one woman outside Mr. Darby's Maine Street home Friday morning. "It's really weird to know this happened to him."â?¨ Mr. Darby's body was found shortly after 11 a.m. on June 18 by neighbours who opened his locked front door with a key. A friend who dropped by to see Mr. Darby became concerned when he did not respond to a knock at the door, neighbours said.

Mr. Darby, a retired GM worker, was described as something of a fixture in the neighbourhood. He was seen regularly, walking with the aid of a cane, and had a habit of visiting a bank of mailboxes about a block away where he'd sit and chat with passersby.

"He was a strange man in a lot of ways, but I didn't have a problem with him," said one neighbour, who didn't want to be identified.

"Every day he'd go to the mailbox and sit on the curb and wait for people to come along so he could chat."

http://www.simcoe.com/news-story/3850516-north-oshawa-neighbourhood-rocked-by-senior-s-murder/
bbm.
" Another neighbour, who asked that her name not be reported, said Mr. Darby was known to be a financially secure retiree.

“It could have been anybody,” she said. “It was no secret he had money.”
 Another neighbour who asked not to be identified said youths sent by a local agency sometimes did lawn work at the property. Neighbours said the house and yard were at times unkempt, and that Mr. Darby was known to leave his doors and windows open.

“His house was always open,” said one neighbour. “The front door was always left swinging.”

Mr. Darby’s killing is the second murder in Durham Region this year, and the second involving an Oshawa senior. Alletta Rusnell, 89, was murdered June 2 at her Wayne Street apartment building. Sharon Afeda Baksh, 34, who neighbours say lived across the hall from Ms. Rusnell, is charged with second-degree murder".

The investigation into Mr. Darby’s killing continues. Call police at 905-579-1520, ext. 5418 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477

I have no link for this because I saw it briefly on TV last night - two women were assaulted in broad daylight near McMaster recently.

Is our SV killer at it again?????????????????????????

:scared:

How many answers can we find at this link?

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2013-03-19/news/fl-toronto-man-arrested-20130319_1_undercover-officer-grindr-criminal-sexual-conduct

(I've been lurking and looking and thinking for a long time, but there's so much that I've missed. If this has been covered before, please forgive.)
dd2

Later: Here is an article of the arrest record dated 20 weeks and 5 days later, has his photo in the article. Is it just me, or is there a very close resemblance in his appearance to that of another person of the same age who figures prominently in this case?

http://arrestfiles.org/publicinfo/jonathan-vanstone

How many answers can we find at this link?

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2013-03-19/news/fl-toronto-man-arrested-20130319_1_undercover-officer-grindr-criminal-sexual-conduct

(I've been lurking and looking and thinking for a long time, but there's so much that I've missed. If this has been covered before, please forgive.)
dd2

Later: Here is an article of the arrest record dated 20 weeks and 5 days later, has his photo in the article. Is it just me, or is there a very close resemblance in his appearance to that of another person of the same age who figures prominently in this case?

http://arrestfiles.org/publicinfo/jonathan-vanstone

Hi:

We've been discussing all of this previously.

:)

Thank you, No Stone Unturned, I missed that. I'll back track and catch up.
dd2

Later: Hooo-boy!! Seems I didn't just miss seeing the elephant in the room -- I missed the whole herd! I'm back to page 9 this thread,at Pink Panther's post #203 where the news about JV breaks in the links PP gave.
I'm looking forward to reading all the different views expressed by all of you sleuthers. Thanks so much to each of you! And thanks for hanging in there and keeping on keeping on.
dd2

Thanks so much for all your excellent work on this, Sidekick, especially that photo of the booking photo and the Ontario sketch -- looks same person to me.

I couldn't get past the same last info you have found. He was booked in at the main jail which is located in Fort Lauderdale, Fl (Broward County). I'll try going in that way....maybe try for Broward County Court docket and newspapers in Ft Lauderdale. There must be a way... surely they haven't released that sicko!
dd2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member