DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More info about dogs and meds:

http://www.ehow.com/about_5241585_acepromazine-dosage-dogs.html

WONDERING:

- could SV and AG also been given the meds? (think of Karla Homolka who worked at a veterinary place and her sister who died of *something*)

- would AG already have the meds at home for her dogs (travel sickness, etc.)

- would SV also have had the meds at home for her cat?

- did LE do tox screens on both AG and SV?

:twocents:

I saw the message at dear Caley's forum. It can be difficult to track down prisoners in Florida. Once they are transferred you have to figure out where they went to find them again. I was trying to find out where the criminal ended up from a murder conviction I served as a juror for. I will try to remember how I eventually located his information.

I saw the message at dear Caley's forum. It can be difficult to track down prisoners in Florida. Once they are transferred you have to figure out where they went to find them again. I was trying to find out where the criminal ended up from a murder conviction I served as a juror for. I will try to remember how I eventually located his information.

~ Thank you FLmom, we appreciate any help at all in locating this person of interest. Have a wonderful day!

It appears that he is still in jail, in Miami. The issue with finding him is that he is not under the Florida jurisdiction but is a federal prisoner. I can't link from my phone but the website to check is bop.gov. That is the Federal Bureau of Prisons site. Hope this is helpful.

I noticed at No Stone Unturned's link

Acepromazine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that: "its potential for cardiac effects, namely hypotension due to peripheral vasodilation, can be profound and as such is not recommended for use in geriatric or debilitated animals, ....(or humans ??) .....was it used on Audrey prior to her being stabbed, cut, mutilated; causing her heart to stop resulting in its pumping failure.... which might explain the lack of much blood on the scene, huh?

Something must explain the lack of blood (if that's true) when so much stabbing and slashing went on.
dd2

Thank you so much, FLmom777 ! :gthanks:

I do hope we find him safely locked up.

dd2

Thank-you SideKick - great that you found him still in lock up. And thanks to Flmom777 - seems like you helped point in the right direction.

Will update BC at Sun Sentinel - he is/was going to call later today or tomorrow for more info. Hopefully he still will with an eye to updating any info available, however maybe not now. Who knows.

FLmom777 and SideKick, Oh you beautiful people !!! Justice has always been my hang-up and you have given me the best gift ever with this information !

Now, how about this for an idea? A few members here that are most familiar with the Audrey, SV and SL cases form a think tank, outline and put together a convincing, well constructed composition which concludes that JV is possibly involved in these murders, and mail it to the warden (or whatever he's called) of the Miami Federal Detention Center.

Maybe we can coerce, cajole or shame LE to get to real, honest work on Audrey's and these other cases.

I nominate sillybilly, sidekick, wonderland, and no stone unturned for the think tank group.
dd2

http://www.ice.gov/exec/forms/hsi-tips/tips.asp

HSI Tip Form (Homeland Security Investigation)
dd2

Added: BTW, I'm a US citizen and would gladly add my real name to such a composition. Might help since JV is in a US Federal Detention Center. dd2

Not a bad idea dd2.

If interested, I think one tip would be fine. But, that's just me. If the other nominee's want to assist in the one pager tip, I recommend we do it on PM and construct the tip together to ensure we're not leaving anything out and then.... we can nominate the one person to send it in via your link.

Any questions? lol

Did he make bail? Find a suitable surety? With JV facing such serious charges, I find it hard to believe he was allowed to leave the state of Florida. How well connected is JV's family?
<rsbm>

We now know that he hasn't bonded out, but for your last question ^^, JV himself has connections to some very big names in equestrian circles. There is at least one pic of him with the daughter of a former, prominent Canadian politician (and whose billionaire family is a very big name in the manufacturing industry in Canada).

That's all I have to say about that.
~ F. Gump

That's all I have to say about that for now.
~s. billy

Jmo, but it seems to me asking Florida Feds if they have been contacted by Hamilton Police is all we can expect from the State of Florida.

I have been hopeful and waiting to hear if Hamilton Police have contacted the State of Florida regarding JV while trying to connect any dots, if any can be found, with AG and or any other victims. Imo, the ball is in HPD court while waiting for the current charges against JV to be dealt with.

Seems to me a US citizen asking for this info would go further than others. As in dd2?

That's the idea, SK ! yes, must do it via PM. Maybe the first consideration might be a poll among the team members (or behind the scenes among all the posters here) as to whether one tip or several separate ones, or using some other form of advising authorities of our concerns.

I think one requirement is that the team each is pretty much up on all 3 cases. (that lets me off the hook for am nearly totally ignorant on the SV and Sl cases - can only focus on one case at a time, even when the web grows to include others. )
dd2

The term "sexual component" has been bothering me:

http://www.practicalhomicide.com/Research/lustmurder.htm

- do we know if AG's and SV's killer(s) (please excuse the wording here) used the bodies for his own sexual satisfaction?

- do we know if a person who is inerested in young males would savagely kill females? -------> JV

- why did Hamilton PD use the term "sexual component" rather than 'sexually assaulted?

Lust murders can be classified as organized or disorganized depending on the psychopathology manifested in the crime scene as well as the ability of the offender to repeatedly elude apprehension. The common denominator is sexual sadism, which is a chronic and progressive disorder. Lust Murders are carried out in an obsessive manner as the offenders attempt to translate their perverse sexual fantasies into reality by inflicting sadistic sexual violence upon the bodies of their victims

I hear you, Woodland. On the one hand, if I submitted a tip to HSI, they might just tell me to keep my nose out of the affairs of another country. Then again, the authorities are dealing with the offense he committed in my country, so I have no legitimate concern.

I really don't know (yet) what the best way to proceed might be. One of our sleuthers on this thread knows a famous attorney in CA, might be wise to get that atty's views.

dd2

No Stone though I am not a big supporter of the serial killer idea (though I still thinking about it especially lately) in some ways they odd phrasing with Audrey fits the bill. I don't have statistics but serial killers not unusual to be sexually impotent - to use objects to rape their victims mas. on the victim in lieu of sex etc. Or afterwards remembering the crime.

The term "sexual component" has been bothering me:

http://www.practicalhomicide.com/Research/lustmurder.htm

- do we know if AG's and SV's killer(s) (please excuse the wording here) used the bodies for his own sexual satisfaction?

- do we know if a person who is inerested in young males would savagely kill females? -------> JV

- why did Hamilton PD use the term "sexual component" rather than 'sexually assaulted?

Lust murders can be classified as organized or disorganized depending on the psychopathology manifested in the crime scene as well as the ability of the offender to repeatedly elude apprehension. The common denominator is sexual sadism, which is a chronic and progressive disorder. Lust Murders are carried out in an obsessive manner as the offenders attempt to translate their perverse sexual fantasies into reality by inflicting sadistic sexual violence upon the bodies of their victims

As to how to proceed I would strike from this end (as well?) - I realize somebody tried but that doesn't mean it stuck. Often they don't even understand what you are saying depending on how well they are listening and how well you explain. A member of the public crying 'serial killer' is likely to be instantly labelled 'crank' (a form of not listening). I would certainly forget Hamilton Wentworth for now .

But Orangeville or Mono (there are different detachments of LE or one I forget (?) would be the place to go.

In person is not a terrible idea. Can be a good idea if things are complicated to offer to send an email after talking detailing things if telephone.

Not up to me but it might be good to focus on one of the attacks and then broach the possibility of others. If they think there is any chance you are right they will get enthusiastic quickly - I am sure they want to solve the cases and it would be great for anyone's career.

Don't send anyone who has already crossed swords with LE talking about another case or (from their point of view) bugging them about another case. IMO.

Maybe Orangeville?

By the way what happened to the suspect video in the Mono case doesn't seem to be easily findable - could just be me.

By the way what happened to the suspect video in the Mono case doesn't seem to be easily findable - could just be me.
<rsbm>

There was no video wrt the attack on Shelley in Mono, only the composite that was issued of the male seen walking in the area.

Do you perhaps mean the video of the van that was caught on tape in Sonia's case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro