CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh...Heh. Tell me about it, Stone. When the new year rolls around I'll be an octo. :doorhide:

dd2

Estate Documents
I wonder if LE ever spoke with the people who witnessed this will? Considering that AG was a very private person, she would have had a fair amount of trust in these people to have them act in this capacity and it's hard to imagine that there wouldn't be some conversation between AG and them about her will? Also, I'm also trying to figure out why RV is listed as a surviving beneficiary and not JV as well, and why AG, who knew so many people would decide to leave her entire estate to one person when she seemingly knew so many. JMHO

I wonder if LE ever spoke with the people who witnessed this will? Considering that AG was a very private person, she would have had a fair amount of trust in these people to have them act in this capacity and it's hard to imagine that there wouldn't be some conversation between AG and them about her will? Also, I'm also trying to figure out why RV is listed as a surviving beneficiary and not JV as well, and why AG, who knew so many people would decide to leave her entire estate to one person when she seemingly knew so many. JMHO

I read this thread once in a while and had read every post until it got so off track.

I see a similarity between AG and the RN's signature. The small e's especially, and the overall handwriting.

This has been a fascinating case and I would love to see it solved. This is a dedicated group of posters and I applaud them because I see AG's thread on the front page almost every time I read! These posters have kept AG's case alive, IMO.

MOO

Amen, MsSherlock! I have the same concerns about that thing plus a lot more. The initials ag on each page look inconsistent to me, like someone was trying too hard to make them seem right.
dd2

The Canadian authorities need to contact the US Marshals, not Florida law enforcement. Florida is basically acting as a landlord. That is why y'all couldn't find him using Florida inmate searches. He is a Federal prisoner, not a Florida prisoner.

This person in jail in Florida is a Federal inmate. His DNA was taken at arrest due to the nature of the crime he is charged with. His cheek would have been swabbed. The law was changed before I retired back in 2008. Even if the crime he is charged with is a misdemeanor, any crime involving a minor or a sex crime the DNA swab was a part of the arresting procedure. All the Canadian LE would have to do is request this guy's DNA, and I believe the Canadian LE already has the foreign DNA taken from AG's body or murder scene.

* This guy has already been in jail longer than a misdemeanor would require, IMO, if he is still there.

* I was a Booking/Classification Lieutenant before retiring and actually trained booking officers. We did the DNA buccal swabs for any sex crime misdemeanors as well as the felonies.

This person in jail in Florida is a Federal inmate. His DNA was taken at arrest due to the nature of the crime he is charged with. His cheek would have been swabbed. The law was changed before I retired back in 2008. Even if the crime he is charged with is a misdemeanor, any crime involving a minor or a sex crime the DNA swab was a part of the arresting procedure. All the Canadian LE would have to do is request this guy's DNA, and I believe the Canadian LE already has the foreign DNA taken from AG's body or murder scene.

* This guy has already been in jail longer than a misdemeanor would require, IMO, if he is still there.

* I was a Booking/Classification Lieutenant before retiring and actually trained booking officers. We did the DNA buccal swabs for any sex crime misdemeanors as well as the felonies.

Thank you SO much, LaLaw2000 ! I think you and FLmom777 have done a great deal toward rolling the stones away that have blocked us for so long.

That inmate is 32 years old and, considering the offense he allegedly committed, it is highly unlikely (imo) that he has not been booked for that same conduct previously. Are arrest records available to the public under the FOI Act?

As you say, if LE would just check the records and match up that "foreign" DNA said to have been collected in Audrey's case, maybe they could solve this despicable, inhumane crime and prevent more in the future.

Again, many, many thanks!
dd2

Without knowing if it fits with anything can just say that Neziol name in obituary of a pretty big insurance firm Ancaster on Wilson Street which is the main drag.

Also Neziol is not a common name 18 in Canada on the Canada 411 site YET 9 of those (50%) are in Brantford

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?n=caroline-pawlowski-neziol&pid=132593937#fbLoggedOut

Note the daughter and grandchildren named in this lady's obituary.

I am trying to find the ways all these people seem to be interconnected.

dd2

Thank you SO much, LaLaw2000 ! I think you and FLmom777 have done a great deal toward rolling the stones away that have blocked us for so long.

That inmate is 32 years old and, considering the offense he allegedly committed, it is highly unlikely (imo) that he has not been booked for that same conduct previously. Are arrest records available to the public under the FOI Act?

As you say, if LE would just check the records and match up that "foreign" DNA said to have been collected in Audrey's case, maybe they could solve this despicable, inhumane crime and prevent more in the future.

Again, many, many thanks!
dd2

You are so welcome, deputydawg2. It would be a quick and simple way of either clearing or implicating this guy, IMO.

Without knowing if it fits with anything can just say that Neziol name in obituary of a pretty big insurance firm Ancaster on Wilson Street which is the main drag.

Also Neziol is not a common name 18 in Canada on the Canada 411 site YET 9 of those (50%) are in Brantford

Thanks, Chorley, you're ahead of me on that name -- probably saved me a lot of digging! We never know where these connections will lead.
dd2

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?n=caroline-pawlowski-neziol&pid=132593937#fbLoggedOut

Note the daughter and grandchildren named in this lady's obituary.

I am trying to find the ways all these people seem to be interconnected.

dd2

Addy for JV's parents was in Erin, which is about 1/2 hr southwest of Orangeville. The home was for sale in October 2011, and I don't know how long they may have lived there, but it could have been where JV grew up?

In AG's Will, the first line say's AG of Brantford, Ontario. On page 6 of the document file, Form 74.13, it clearly shows her address being in Ancaster and IIRC, she had lived in Ancaster for decades. IMO, it may sound petty, but AG did not live in Brantford, and I find it strange that AG would indicate that she did. Guess it could have been an oversight, but IMHO, it's a strange one for AG to allow to happen.

Also, IMO the time of this LW&T seems strange to me. January 23/07. At 71, AG decides to rewrite her will? She didn't add a simple codicil, but rather wrote a new Will to revoke all previous Wills & Codicils, in which she names a soul beneficiary-and that beneficiary was only in AG's house "once" that could be remembered over a 30 year time span. That leaves me wondering what caused the creation of this new will at this time-almost 3 years before her murder. MOO

Amen, MsSherlock! I have the same concerns about that thing plus a lot more. The initials ag on each page look inconsistent to me, like someone was trying too hard to make them seem right.
dd2
Also, dd2, it's interesting that all of the 7's are crossed. Also, all of the initials seem to be inconsistent, yet all of the signatures have a very similar slant. MOO

In AG's Will, the first line say's AG of Brantford, Ontario. On page 6 of the document file, Form 74.13, it clearly shows her address being in Ancaster and IIRC, she had lived in Ancaster for decades. IMO, it may sound petty, but AG did not live in Brantford, and I find it strange that AG would indicate that she did. Guess it could have been an oversight, but IMHO, it's a strange one for AG to allow to happen.
<rsbm>

I've always been concerned about that too. IMO, someone who not only lived in Ancaster for approx. 30 years, but to our knowledge never did live in Brantford, would not make such a mistake. Even if someone else drafted and typed the LWT for her, she was known to be a stickler for detail. I just can't see her finding that acceptable.

It would seem to me that whoever made that particular mistake was someone who lived in Brantford.

I have also considered like you:
A friend and partner as witnesses have to sign a paper, with which I bequeath all my property to a 3rd friend?? That is odd.

<rsbm>

I've always been concerned about that too. IMO, someone who not only lived in Ancaster for approx. 30 years, but to our knowledge never did live in Brantford, would not make such a mistake. Even if someone else drafted and typed the LWT for her, she was known to be a stickler for detail. I just can't see her finding that acceptable.

It would seem to me that whoever made that particular mistake was someone who lived in Brantford.
SB, I'm glad you're seeing it that way too. From what I understand of AG, she had many friends. The Vet, the people from her coffee group, PK etc. She had a love for animals and the Ancaster Pet Cemetery. AG considered her dogs to be her family, so IMHO, AG of Ancaster would have made sure that there was a quirky provision in her will for the care of her pets, whether they were alive or dead. MOO

I'm not familiar with the validity of wills. Do they have to be originals or can a copy of a will be processed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1sw33t1nsan1ty