CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confused: This is LV who lived across the street from Audrey in Ancaster?
Maybe she's moved out the area to Paris which isn't that far away. Lovely town actually, went there a couple of years ago fishing w/ma' boys.

Whoa!
I just found Audrey's Estate Documents online while searching LV. Last Will and Testament. I don't think I should post it here, any thoughts?

It is an Application for Certificate of Appointment of Estate Trustee With A Will
(Individual Applicant)

Whoa!
I just found Audrey's Estate Documents online while searching LV. Last Will and Testament. I don't think I should post it here, any thoughts?

If it is public information, and I assume it is because you found it online, you can link to it.

Hope that helps,

Salem

If it is public information, and I assume it is because you found it online, you can link to it.

Hope that helps,

Salem

Thank you Salem! :)
Yes, I found it on Google. The problem with linking it here is once I click on the link from Google.... A PDF File opens up with the said document (without an url), so I am not sure if I can do this at all. I have saved the file so let me see if I can upload it here. Many thanks.

Estate Documents

Attachments

• 2011 11 17 ESTATE DOCUMENTS AUDREY GLEAVE (4).pdf
    204.4 KB · Views: 41
Confused: This is LV who lived across the street from Audrey in Ancaster?
Maybe she's moved out the area to Paris which isn't that far away. Lovely town actually, went there a couple of years ago fishing w/ma' boys.
Sidekick, I don't believe that LV ever lived across the street from AG. LV always lived in the Brantford/Paris area IIRC.

The Canadian authorities need to contact the US Marshals, not Florida law enforcement. Florida is basically acting as a landlord. That is why y'all couldn't find him using Florida inmate searches. He is a Federal prisoner, not a Florida prisoner.

<rsbm>

We now know that he hasn't bonded out, but for your last question ^^, JV himself has connections to some very big names in equestrian circles. There is at least one pic of him with the daughter of a former, prominent Canadian politician (and whose billionaire family is a very big name in the manufacturing industry in Canada).

That's all I have to say about that.
~ F. Gump

That's all I have to say about that for now.
~s. billy

Hmmmm...now let me see....I used to live in Aurora, and there seemed to be a wealthy family there with polo grounds, where the patriarch owned an empire of auto parts plants and the daughter was in politics. Now who could that be?? ;)

I would love to see the pic you are referring to SB, but I'm just not certain whether we are even supposed to be discussing JV as he has not been named as a POI in this case, has he?

Keep up the great work everyone! I don't post on Audrey's thread frequently as you guys have it well covered, however I check in regularly.

And special thanks to Flmom777, for stepping forward with knowledge of the Florida prison system!

I truly believe that this case will be solved.

Good to hear from you, Snoopster ! I remember you from the sad days of Lachlan's case. How about posting your ideas about this case? Please....
dd2

Good to hear from you, Snoopster ! I remember you from the sad days of Lachlan's case. How about posting your ideas about this case? Please....
dd2

Thanks dd2!

I spent considerable time on AG's case in the earlier going. (I believe I even started the first thread for AG as I was so horrified by the case.) I find I get 'bored' with reviewing the same old facts if I have nothing to add to the conversation. So many others are much better than I am at turning over the same stone, looking at it from all angles over and over and then coming up with a slightly different take on the situation! And so many have done a fantastic job at that here on Audrey's thread!

My current view is that the perp(s) either knew AG or knew of AG. I find it difficult to believe that a random attacker picked just the right time to murder AG, while her dogs were safely confined. That leaves motive....which in my mind is sex/power or money. I'm leaning toward 'follow the money'. I don't believe it is an old student with a grudge.

No doubt I will spend more time back on this thread as there are new developments! Thanks to all of you folks for your dedication!

And about that billionaire family - they just happen to own G^^^^^^^^^ P@@@ race horsing facility in Florida!

:twocents:

Reminder of the rules:

Inviting outside contact or alluding to "private" additional information:

&#8220;Inviting&#8221; is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as &#8220;Check your PMs&#8221; or &#8220;PM me&#8221; posted in discussion threads. Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it, don't announce it. Additionally, please don't drop hints or post on the board that you know something or are privy to inside information but you won't or can't post it.

If you can't post it, don't.

Jmo, but it seems to me asking Florida Feds if they have been contacted by Hamilton Police is all we can expect from the State of Florida.

I have been hopeful and waiting to hear if Hamilton Police have contacted the State of Florida regarding JV while trying to connect any dots, if any can be found, with AG and or any other victims. Imo, the ball is in HPD court while waiting for the current charges against JV to be dealt with.

Seems to me a US citizen asking for this info would go further than others. As in dd2?

TOTALLY AGREE........

:applause:

Quoted from Snoopster:

<<< I truly believe that this case will be solved. >>>

From this post to LE's (and God's) attention.

:please:

Hey peeps:

I've noticed in the past few days that we have many visitors:

(3 members and 5 guests)

:seeya: Hi to the visitors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors