CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be OT from the current discussion, but wanted to get in a snippet ... in the Bosma forum earlier tonite, a link was provided to a wedding photography / videography site with engagement pics of DM and his then-fiancé. The posts/links have since been removed by Mods as sleuthing on the fiancé is verboten. Just find it a touch interesting/curious that we have AG helping find a wedding photographer, SL who was a wedding photographer, and DM having engagement pics on a wedding photography site.

Just tuck that one away with all the other tidbits.

It stands out for me how much AG's 'illness' played a role surrounding her death.

It starts just before Christmas with LV's friends (who are also acquainted with AG) assuming AG will feign illness and not show up at LV's on Christmas Day - LV happened to change the guest list that year and people seemed to know in advance this would ruffle AG. This is according to 'Suzie' and I can buy into that - why would Suzie need to lie about this when relating it to someone? Suzie was relating what she knew about AG and Christmas Day.

Then PK picks up the illness story with - he called AG on Christmas Day (Saturday) to deliver her present but she was not feeling well and the new delivery date becomes Thursday - yet AG went to LV's on Sunday.

Then, imo, the illness story is passed back to LV who will deliver soup on Monday am. AG contacts PK by e-mail (allegedly) on Monday am just before LV's arrival - secondary infection yada, yada, yada but AG will go to coffee klatch on Wednesday.

PK does not hear from AG again after this e-mail and does not see any red flags after being use to receiving 2 or 3 e-mails per day from AG for years. He is also not alarmed on Thursday when AG does not answer her phone when he calls prior to his arrival, after not hearing from her now for 3 days.

LV also does not follow up after delivering soup to her ill friend - a friend for 30 years, early 70's and a smoker. Just drops it off and carries on. Next thing 'ya know - bingo, LV is almost a million bucks richer (in my estimation).

Then the illness story passes to AG herself (allegedly). If the last e-mail from AG's computer is the Amazing Grace video to her neighbor on Monday pm, then she had to have sent an e-mail or some form of message prior to that to someone in the coffee group - to say she was freakin' ill and would be ill until Wednesday evening. Covered off, or explained why no one in the coffee group needed to call AG to see if she was OK.

Then when no one is looking, someone shows up and kills her - in her garage which is better than in the house from a realty point of view. And didn't leave much of a mess according to PK - he was able to sit on his vehicle in the driveway and wait for a first responder - no concern that a killer was still on the property.

Choreography, imo.

Oh yeah. I really never bought into the "illness" story. And all of these alleged e-mails and phone calls. Makes no sense to me. Other than the fact that BINGO, someone now is richer and (possibly) has a hot new Camaro.

Where are the hard facts about all of this?

:twocents:

initialed, bbm

Wonder if cars are also released after 10 days? Hope Audrey's neighbours are keeping safe especially coming home after working a night shift.

Audrey "loved shopping at C..'s", maybe she sent someone, or went herself to get a boxing day deal.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2182849-police-investigating-ancaster-area-homicide/
" Hrab said officers were searching for a murder weapon and other evidence. OPP loaded what neighbours said was Gleave’s white Camaro onto a truck and removed it from the scene.

As for her German shepherds, the protocol is to hold dogs for 10 days for family to claim them, animal control spokesperson D S said. After that, they would look at adoption, she said.

Police are asking for anyone who knew Gleave to contact them, as they are trying to retrace her last week.

Hrab also cautioned the public to be vigilant and to report any suspicious activity.

The F's adult son, C, and his girlfriend J B also live in the neighbouring home. Both said they were shaken by the news.

At first, police told them everything was OK, B said, but now they are telling people to be vigilant.

J works nights and says she is now going to call her boyfriend to meet her in the driveway when she comes home.

“It makes you feel leery, unsettled,” L said.

A short drive down Indian Trail, onto Lynden Road, is the boarder to Brant County.

While Indian Trail isn’t densely populated, neighbours say the road is often busy with traffic headed to the nearby shopping area in Brantford"

Good question about how long LE hold cars/property. I'd assume the dogs would be released as soon as blood/urine tests had been done and they'd been given the go-ahead by a vet.

And you bring up a point which (I don't think) we haven't discussed before. Wouldn't someone who cared deeply for AG want to keep her dogs for her? It looks like AG's home, property, car and beloved pets were just let go after her murder. Didn't anyone care about the things/animals AG loved and made a part of her life?

This is really upsetting for me..........

:tears:

----------------------------

ETA:

Apologies for the word "dummies" :blushing: but I was trying to find out how long LE keep a car from a crime scene.

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/forensics-assessing-the-scene-of-the-crime.html

Why the contradictions?

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...n_public_after_horrific_killing_of_woman.html

AG had friends, colleagues, a hot car, pets, a FULL life. So, I'm confuzzled about the terms "recluse" and "hermit". That, to me, is no recluse/hermit!! :eek:

Did AG choose her friends wisely? Did she have a reason for not being overly friendly to some neighbours? Was she aloof from the males in the F family who were her neighbours? We know AG e-mailed Mrs. F and even asked Mrs. F for her e-mail in order to obtain info about a film shoot.

I wish we knew more about the F family. We know CF has/had a girlfriend, but........:dunno:

Possibility: Are all 'older women' seen as recluses and hermits because they/we no longer trip the light fantastic? Is there a stereotype of older women who no longer crave the disco ball? And did AG know/sense this?

QUESTIONS:
- did PK know the F family members?
- did the F family know LV?
- did the F family do something to make AG leary?

Apologies for yet another post from me but I'm on a bit of a roll here!! :blushing:

How many of you are aware of Locard's Principle Of Trace Evidence? I've studied it quite a bit (for a person who is NOT in LE!!) and it clearly says that (paraphrasing) 'there WILL be trace evidence left at all crime scenes'. It clearly relies on LOGIC to solve crimes.

So.......what did LE find regarding trace evidence at AG's home/garage/property/car? I mean trace evidence that should be foreign to her place.

We know PK will be off the hook for trace evidence because he was at her home very often. I suppose we can add LV to the list, the convection oven installation person also.

Is there anyone else I'm missing here who would be off the hook for leaving trace evidence? Oh, and obviously DLS didn't leave anything.

Now, PK said he was really never in the Camaro (except for unloading her shopping). I'm wondering what trace evidence was found in the car. I'm assuming LE would find some from AG, from her mechanic, maybe a car wash person, ........ but who else?

Just to say posts 236 238 Rose of Sharon and Woodland superb posts stating things that mostly have been said here in a disjointed form but excellent at tieing things together logically. Thanks!

Oh yeah. I really never bought into the "illness" story. And all of these alleged e-mails and phone calls. Makes no sense to me. Other than the fact that BINGO, someone now is richer and (possibly) has a hot new Camaro.

Where are the hard facts about all of this?

I can't resist Stone ..... what happened to the Stollen ... dropped on garage floor from shock, placed on hood of car, put in trunk of car, put on roof of car, placed on seat of car, thrown in garbage at AG's home?

I would like to see the exact recipe used again if possible! Maybe Silly has it archived from PK.

AND ... where was the vessel the soup was delivered in? Surely, it wasn't a can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle.

Would LE keep these innocuous details close to the vest?

IMO

Apologies for yet another post from me but I'm on a bit of a roll here!! :blushing:

How many of you are aware of Locard's Principle Of Trace Evidence? I've studied it quite a bit (for a person who is NOT in LE!!) and it clearly says that (paraphrasing) 'there WILL be trace evidence left at all crime scenes'. It clearly relies on LOGIC to solve crimes.

So.......what did LE find regarding trace evidence at AG's home/garage/property/car? I mean trace evidence that should be foreign to her place.

We know PK will be off the hook for trace evidence because he was at her home very often. I suppose we can add LV to the list, the convection oven installation person also.

Is there anyone else I'm missing here who would be off the hook for leaving trace evidence? Oh, and obviously DLS didn't leave anything.

Now, PK said he was really never in the Camaro (except for unloading her shopping). I'm wondering what trace evidence was found in the car. I'm assuming LE would find some from AG, from her mechanic, maybe a car wash person, ........ but who else?

Hmmm, more visitors to AG's! I wonder if the S's visited A inside her home or did they sit outside on the bench?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...oman-never-a-bother+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

:seeya:(1 members and 5 guests)

Wouldn't the CAKE be part of the trace evidence? It had to be located right at the scene.

I can't resist Stone ..... what happened to the Stollen ... dropped on garage floor from shock, placed on hood of car, put in trunk of car, put on roof of car, placed on seat of car, thrown in garbage at AG's home?

I would like to see the exact recipe used again if possible! Maybe Silly has it archived from PK.

AND ... where was the vessel the soup was delivered in? Surely, it wasn't a can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle.

Would LE keep these innocuous details close to the vest?

IMO

This might sound completely impossible BUT I'm beginning to wonder if the CAKE and the soup were even ever delivered to AG! :eek: There seems to be a lack of evidence about both food items. PK never told us what he did with the cake after finding a body which might be dead. And we know nothing about the soup!

Are all diversions for LE? And why was PK late in delivering the cake?

:dunno:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/second-suspect-charged-with-first-degree-murder-in-tim-bosma-case/article12090623/

"A connection between the two men arrested in the death of Tim Bosma has emerged with the discovery of a photograph of the pair together beside a blue car.
In the photo posted on a social-media website, Dellen Millard, 27, who was arrested on May 12, appears to be getting into the driver’s seat of a late 1960s or early 1970s Chevrolet, while Mark Smich, 25, who was arrested on Wednesday, stands nearby on the driveway of Mr. Smich’s home in Oakville, a town 30 minutes west of Toronto."
Me: Q: Is the blue "late 1960s in early 1970s model Chevrolet in the picture a Camaro??

The model identifying plaque located between the bumper end and wheel is two lines, like the Millard photo above. This seems to be unique to this model. BUT I now notice that the model identifier on the fender of the Millard Chevy is placed higher up on the fender than the 1968 Camaro rs shown at link below.

http://photogallery.classiccars.com/#!v=slideshow&g=108&gi=391067&ss=search-1960-1969-Chevrolet-Camaro-0-b&ssi=415992&srt=b&sp=0&ssy=1960&sey=1969&sm=Chevrolet&smo=Camaro&xo=hmn

The 1967 Chevrolet Camaro in photo at link below has the model identifier placed in the right position above the bumper end, but is only one line; the Millard Camaro appears to have 2 lines of print.

http://photogallery.classiccars.com/#!v=slideshow&g=108&gi=391067&ss=search-1960-1969-Chevrolet-Camaro-0-b&ssi=358742&srt=b&sp=0&ssy=1960&sey=1969&sm=Chevrolet&smo=Camaro&xo=hmn

Can anyone make a better identification of the DM Chevy?

Was the Chevy in the photo (showing DM about to get in on driver's side) his father's Camaro?

AG was just finishing her college years in 1967; WM was a pilot for the airline, both about the same age. Was he squiring the girls around the Hamilton area in that blue Camaro?

yeah, far out I know, but I was young once long ago. :)

dd2

Jumping off your post Stone, just thinking about Camaro meetup groups in the Ancaster area and if A may have visited one of these get togethers after she bought her Camaro and wondering if she was interested in discussing her Camaro with other owners.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/second-suspect-charged-with-first-degree-murder-in-tim-bosma-case/article12090623/

"A connection between the two men arrested in the death of Tim Bosma has emerged with the discovery of a photograph of the pair together beside a blue car.
In the photo posted on a social-media website, Dellen Millard, 27, who was arrested on May 12, appears to be getting into the driver’s seat of a late 1960s or early 1970s Chevrolet, while Mark Smich, 25, who was arrested on Wednesday, stands nearby on the driveway of Mr. Smich’s home in Oakville, a town 30 minutes west of Toront

Me: Q: Is the blue "late 1960s in early 1970s model Chevrolet in the picture a Camaro??

The model identifying plaque located between the bumper end and wheel is two lines, like the Millard photo above. This seems to be unique to this model. BUT I now notice that the model identifier on the fender of the Millard Chevy is placed higher up on the fender than the 1968 Camaro rs shown at link below.

http://photogallery.classiccars.com/#!v=slideshow&g=108&gi=391067&ss=search-1960-1969-Chevrolet-Camaro-0-b&ssi=415992&srt=b&sp=0&ssy=1960&sey=1969&sm=Chevrolet&smo=Camaro&xo=hmn

The 1967 Chevrolet Camaro in photo at link below has the model identifier placed in the right position above the bumper end, but is only one line; the Millard Camaro appears to have 2 lines of print.

http://photogallery.classiccars.com/#!v=slideshow&g=108&gi=391067&ss=search-1960-1969-Chevrolet-Camaro-0-b&ssi=358742&srt=b&sp=0&ssy=1960&sey=1969&sm=Chevrolet&smo=Camaro&xo=hmn

Can anyone make a better identification of the DM Chevy?

Was the Chevy in the photo (showing DM about to get in on driver's side) his father's Camaro?

AG was just finishing her college years in 1967; WM was a pilot for the airline, both about the same age. Was he squiring the girls around the Hamilton area in that blue Camaro?

yeah, far out I know, but I was young once long ago. :)

dd2

There was The Charger and The Challenger. One was longer on the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed