CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that would be something: one brother with the door code, and one in the industry. Is that in this same area?
My memory fails me. I don't find the old websites (with pics of staff) and can't prove anything atm. Afaik, the area was not beyond possibility. Seems, as if the person improved his career to be a technical teacher now. >LinkedIn, but my password was gone. o_O That too! :(

Last edited:
The brother did work at an auto repair place. I won't name it as he no longer works there. It's in Hamilton. It's NOT General Motors. That said, it's an interesting link. (LinkedIn wouldn't let me in either).

Did police ever look into the service history of Audrey's Camaro? Even though it was a relatively new vehicle at the time, it would need oil changes and a winter tire changeover, assuming that Audrey had winter tires and not all-season tires.

Here's a thought. Some people forget to take the garage
door remote out of their vehicle when they take it for a service call. Some people also leave their house keys on the same key ring as the car key. A door remote of the same era as Audrey's could be cloned easily by someone with electrical skills. As for the house key...easy! Car keys with microchips can also be duplicated by the dealership.

If Audrey had her car key in her pants, would it be a surprise if someone who wanted her car ripped her stretchy pants in a struggle for them? She could have been stabbed over the car keys. Maybe at some point the murderer realized Audrey would recognize him, so he killed her. Maybe he didn't go there to kill her, thinking he could get in and out without being caught, but things got out of control. "Young and close". Stupid inexperience and the car theft escalated to murder due to that inexperience and overconfidence?

The strange use of "sexual component" but not "sexual assault" seems more and more like a red herring.

Did police ever look into the service history of Audrey's Camaro? Even though it was a relatively new vehicle at the time, it would need oil changes and a winter tire changeover, assuming that Audrey had winter tires and not all-season tires.

Here's a thought. Some people forget to take the garage
door remote out of their vehicle when they take it for a service call. Some people also leave their house keys on the same key ring as the car key. A door remote of the same era as Audrey's could be cloned easily by someone with electrical skills. As for the house key...easy! Car keys with microchips can also be duplicated by the dealership.
When I had my Vette and took it in for servicing, my service guy ALWAYS removed my house keys and gave them back to me. It was against protocol to keep keys other than that of the vehicle. It got so tedious that I only drove the car in for servicing using my spare key.

There would be a record at the dealership if anyone duplicated Audrey's car key. Just putting out ideas. Let's say it was easy enough for someone to clone her door remote and super simple to copy her house key, but they did not want to leave a record of copying a car key with a microchip. The hard part of the equation would be getting the car key. Searching around for an extra copy in the house would have alerted the dogs. Did this person lure Audrey to the garage, thinking he wouldn't be recognized in the dark, or planning an ambush? Something went awry. IDK.

If Audrey had her car key in her pants, would it be a surprise if someone who wanted her car ripped her stretchy pants in a struggle for them? She could have been stabbed over the car keys. Maybe at some point the murderer realized Audrey would recognize him, so he killed her. Maybe he didn't go there to kill her, thinking he could get in and out without being caught, but things got out of control. "Young and close". Stupid inexperience and the car theft escalated to murder due to that inexperience and overconfidence?

The strange use of "sexual component" but not "sexual assault" seems more and more like a red herring.
Wow, that’s a good theory. A struggle to get the key from her pants’ pocket, or coat pocket.

Wouldn’t a sexual COMPONENT be masturbation or something while ASSAULT would involve the other person’s body?

When I had my Vette and took it in for servicing, my service guy ALWAYS removed my house keys and gave them back to me. It was against protocol to keep keys other than that of the vehicle. It got so tedious that I only drove the car in for servicing using my spare key.
Thanks for that. I keep my vehicle key on a separate keychain all the time, so I wouldn't know. Most people I know don't.

Was the object with which AG was stabbed come with the killer or was it an object found in her garage? I mean, did AG reach for something to defend herself and it went wrong?

Thanks for that. I keep my vehicle key on a separate keychain all the time, so I wouldn't know. Most people I know don't.
You’re welcome. Newer model cars have a remote/door opener which comes on its own type of chain. It would be very difficult to even attach a house key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman