CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Police had very little to go on in the Audrey Gleave murder.

They should have made it their business to check into her financial affairs , business , and investments.

As well as people who would benefit from her death.

As well as people who would have an emotional reason to cause her death.

It cannot be a long list.

Whoever did it , knew her.

Seems LE does have as yet unnamed POIs. Depending on what they may have to consider such individuals, I would imagine they are looking for the coup de grace for a stronger case to offset the dismissal of charges against DLS.

from the most recent article that Bessie linked to previously:
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/5809219-who-killed-audrey-gleave-/

Detectives keep tabs on "people of interest" and explore tips. But the case shares resources with others, and there are days it gets pushed to the backburner.

Police had very little to go on in the Audrey Gleave murder.

They should have made it their business to check into her financial affairs , business , and investments.

As well as people who would benefit from her death.

As well as people who would have an emotional reason to cause her death.

It cannot be a long list.

Whoever did it , knew her.

bbm

You are right!

Hopefully one of the short list isn't just sitting in a Florida jail.
Very unfavorable for the previous investigation. Perhaps otherwise LE would already have recognized some interesting connections.
(Though on my personally short list this person in jail is listed at the end.)

Woodland 209 thread 6 "

1. "To me, important papers are documents - Wills, Insurance Policies etc - things one would keep in a safe. Hrab found the executor, the executor didn't come forward to Hrab as the executor claimed she didn't know she was the executor until Hrab told her.'

2. Of LV this from the aug 2015 article just sited " She was surprised when Gleave asked her to be both executor and beneficiary.

"I said, 'Don't you have anyone else?' She told me she didn't "have any family."

Woodland 209 thread 6 "

1. "To me, important papers are documents - Wills, Insurance Policies etc - things one would keep in a safe. Hrab found the executor, the executor didn't come forward to Hrab as the executor claimed she didn't know she was the executor until Hrab told her.'

2. Of LV this from the aug 2015 article just sited " She was surprised when Gleave asked her to be both executor and beneficiary.

"I said, 'Don't you have anyone else?' She told me she didn't "have any family."

Hi Chorley8, this is the post you are referring to.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...caster-ON-30-Dec-2010-6&p=8761849#post8761849

Woodland 209 thread 6 "

Something isn't right with these different statements. So LV had lied to Hrab?! Traitorous, I would say.

Really strange since 2007 (LW) "not to know being the executor", if the person exactly knows how to bury the ashes, namely at the pet cemetry. LV could have learned it by the Last Will of Audrey after murder, but I think she knew before. - Unfortunately I'm finding no corresponding link.

It is alleged that PK and LV have not known each other, but none of the two suspects the other having murdered Audrey ... very noble ...

:thinking:

While searching for a certain paragraph of an old news article about the foundation of *advertiser censored**ow*re (not found), I thought of PK.

He said, he never discussed his work with Audrey.
That I can't believe and won't ever believe.
Precisely with a clever and interested woman like Audrey he should have never discussed the many themes (Bachelor, Master, Ph.D, Computer Technology, Software)???
Only having discussed the growing of some flowers and too many pests and how to steal a mailbox fixture?
BUT why lying, if he HAD discussions about this University stuff?? - IF he lied, that would be meaningful and would in the end 100% have to do with money, I think (ie Computer Technology ----> goal: founding own company ----> need for money ----> founding ----> "make" money).

Never looking TV with her - okay, but strange (within 8 years or so).
Never having a coffee with her - okay, but strange.
Never having been driven in her Camaro - to me very incomprehensible.

Now I'm ready with my comments (for today); in fact I didn't want to pick too much on this person again. :)

:sleigh::christmastree::santahat:

I wish you a merry Christmas and I'm hoping, I will see you again to hear your brainstorming news!

Merry Christmas FromGermany, hope you had a happy day!

A moment of silence to remember poor Audrey on the 5th anniversary of her brutal murder.. and still no arrest. :(

Sorry I am asking (still) such a basic question. Did Audrey always exit the house via the garage? Or did she use e.g. her front door? SB's question is a good one there is something missing in pks texts......would she go through the garage to look at the stars or use another door?

Happy New Year's everyone!!
O/T, wondering what Audrey would make of this bizarre teenage caper, it is a serious thing of course, but sorry- since nobody was hurt, also found it kind of funny.
The 17 year old allegedly even hid the bus over the holidays!

http://www.cp24.com/news/hamilton-p...r-school-bus-joyride-to-tim-hortons-1.2719488
Hamilton police charge teen after school bus joyride to Tim Hortons
HAMILTON - A 17-year-old is facing charges after allegedly stealing a school bus and taking his friends for a ride through the streets of Hamilton.

Police say they got wind of the joy ride on Wednesday night when three youths were seen getting out of a bus near a Tim Hortons location at 10:30.

A sudden thought of LV:

Did she move to an unknown town, hours away from Lynden/Ancaster, short time after Audrey's killing because she is knowing the killer and fears an offense to herself ...? - IF the killing had to do with Audrey's LW then it would be a possibility.
:thinking:

This paragraph of another thread caused my considerations:

"Rodney Boatswain shot and killed great-grandmother Helen Dawson Key through her front door because he believes she convinced his mother to change her will "unfavourably" to him, a court has heard.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ron-Edwards-55-Grafton-NSW-14-Mar-2015/page23

https://twitter.com/AnnB03/lists/tim-bosma-trial

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2 Std.Vor 2 Stunden
Cross done. Pillay asked if she saw Smich with backpack. She says no. Few other quick questions. Smich lawyer has no questions for Sharlene.

Sorry, but my alarm bells are ringing pretty loud ... We had an unknown man with backpack, seen in the vicinity of AG's home around time of her murder. And we were concerned re DM/MS and the Tim Bosma murder and the nice white Camaro.

Waiting now, what's that with "a backpack".

Bosma Murder - Accused with backpack - Perhaps seen in the vicinity of AG's home, on feet, around her time of death in 2010?

I am aware that there are many, many men all over the region of Ontario, who would carry a backpack from time to time. BUT maybe the silhouette (like carrying the backpack at specific height) fits with the witnessed man on Audrey's driveway? Interesting to know: did the seen man possibly smoke too?

We have no motive for the murder of AG - maybe it was indeed the Camaro?? After all, the vehicle was seized and examined by LE.
The accused in the Bosma murder arrived on feet to the test drive with Tim Bosma and to another test drive (without murder) before - another possible indication (or coincidence).

I hope for some people known to the witness who will spread the word ... if not the witness themselves is looking on this thread.

MarkSmichBackpack2.jpg

Bosma Murder - Accused with backpack - Perhaps seen in the vicinity of AG's home, on feet, around her time of death in 2010?

I am aware that there are many, many men all over the region of Ontario, who would carry a backpack from time to time. BUT maybe the silhouette (like carrying the backpack at specific height) fits with the witnessed man on Audrey's driveway? Interesting to know: did the seen man possibly smoke too?

We have no motive for the murder of AG - maybe it was indeed the Camaro?? After all, the vehicle was seized and examined by LE.
The accused in the Bosma murder arrived on feet to the test drive with Tim Bosma and to another test drive (without murder) before - another possible indication (or coincidence).

I hope for some people known to the witness who will spread the word ... if not the witness themselves is looking on this thread.

View attachment 88724

I searched some of the older posts on this site, and in # 696 from 2010, SillyBilly also noted that it had been reported that the man with the backpack, seen walking down Audrey's driveway, also wore a hoodie. Of course this is a very common piece of apparel, but Mark Smitch did wear one to the testdrive with Igor T. and then the next day,Sharlene Bosma observed him wearing one, when he came with Dellen Millard to pick up Tim Bosma for the test drive, which resulted in the brutal murder of TB.

I am speculating that there is a possibility that this could have been MS in 2010, and that he might have intended to take Audrey's, often admired White Camaro for a test drive and steal it. Maybe she resisted and in a struggle, he killed her, then decided taking the car would be too much evidence against him, so he just left. I am also speculating that he might have carried burglary tools in the knapsack, and she caught him trying to break into the garage and/or the Camaro to steal it.

May I ask, what was used to kill Audrey ? Was it some kind of blunt instrument that was never found ?

What time of the day was backpack man observed in her driveway, and by who ?

Thanks very much. I have followed this case some, but not from the beginning.

07-28-2013, 08:59 PM #696

IIRC, the fellow seen walking down Audrey's driveway was wearing a hoodie and carrying a black? backpack. Other than that, I don't recall there being any details wrt his physical appearance. Hmm, I wonder who gave LE the account of seeing the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme