Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry Sherman was under investigation for breaking lobbying rules

Billionaire Barry Sherman filed a lawsuit to quash an investigation into a Liberal Party fundraiser he hosted that may have breached lobbying rules.
Only days before he died, Toronto billionaire Barry Sherman was attempting to quash an investigation into a political fundraiser he held for Prime Minister Justin Trudeau that allegedly ran afoul of lobbying rules.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...nvestigation-for-breaking-lobbying-rules.html

Maybe like this?
9999ea96db66bed52b595afe67b4fbd6.jpg

That’s how I picture the coat too. And I will say from experience that as shoulders age and get less limber it’s very easy to get stuck in that position when taking a coat off or putting it on. My husband has had to rescue me more than once when I couldn’t get it off or on.

I'm having trouble picturing what this means. Like, the jackets were falling off? They were not zipped/snapped in front and were in a stage of coming off? What does "rolled down over their arms" mean?

Did you see "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" where John Candy was taking his jacket off while driving? Like that.

Now that I read about the jackets, that is a big hint that it's murder. JMO

Yep. I am in that age group and my friends who were brunettes, and who do dye their hair are all blonde. Short grey hair to me, is more flattering than blonde hair on a seventy year old.

I’m with you on that, Jennifer. I’ve had short gray hair since I gave up coloring it in my 40’s. Several of my friends over 70 have grown out their colored hair to gray (I prefer “silver” myself, and loved a hairdresser who called it “platinum” ;)). They actually look younger IMO.

We don’t have all of the details and they probably won’t be released until LE is satisfied that they have every detail all sewed up. Still, it seems that this is a situation that is staged to look like a double suicide but therethis is compelling evidence that this is not the case. Either it is a murder suicide or a double murder. If this is a double murder, someone was able to enter the home, commit the murders and make a clean getaway without either the staff on duty being aware of it or whatever security system was in place picking it up. The Daily Mail claims that the video system in the pool area was cut of “ shortly before the murder”. Although I do not consider them an entirely reliable source, if this is true it would suggest a very high degree of professionalism on the part of any “ hit man” who pulled this off.st
experimented with different jackets and, while someone might be momentarily restrained if taken by surprise, say in a street mugging, I can’t see how anyone could have used that method to control someone while they attached set the person into the hanging position. It is possible that it was used to retrain someone before quickly wrapping a belt around their neck and strangling them. It seems to like the sort of move someone with a little experience might use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We don’t have all of the details and they probably won’t be released until LE is satisfied that they have every detail all sewed up. Still, it seems that this is a situation that is staged to look like a double suicide but therethis is compelling evidence that this is not the case. Either it is a murder suicide or a double murder. If this is a double murder, someone was able to enter the home, commit the murders and make a clean getaway without either the staff on duty being aware of it or whatever security system was in place picking it up. The Daily Mail claims that the video system in the pool area was cut of “ shortly before the murder”. Although I do not consider them an entirely reliable source, if this is true it would suggest a very high degree of professionalism on the part of any “ hit man” who pulled this off.st
experimented with different jackets and, while someone might be momentarily restrained if taken by surprise, say in a street mugging, I can’t see how anyone could have used that method to control someone while they attached set the person into the hanging position. It is possible that it was used to retrain someone before quickly wrapping a belt around their neck and strangling them. It seems to like the sort of move someone with a little experience might use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Agreed.... certainly not the style of a professional hit man[

I’m with you on that, Jennifer. I’ve had short gray hair since I gave up coloring it in my 40’s. Several of my friends over 70 have grown out their colored hair to gray (I prefer “silver” myself, and loved a hairdresser who called it “platinum” ;)). They actually look younger IMO.

I am never going to get silver. Dark haired people get silver. I had blond hair until my forties and then it kind of went mousy coloured. I still have what my mother used to call pepper and salt. I am over seventy, and I would love silver hair.

I am never going to get silver. Dark haired people get silver. I had blond hair until my forties and then it kind of went mousy coloured. I still have what my mother used to call pepper and salt. I am over seventy, and I would love silver hair.

Blondes do have a hard time graying. I’ve seen some great salt and pepper. I had dark hair, and the gray started in my late 20’s. :mad:

To put our fun digression sort of back on topic, I liked Sunny better with dark hair, even though it wasn’t as soft looking as blonde. The blonde just didn’t suit her IMO, but she was probably tired of coloring it dark.

Blondes do have a hard time graying. I’ve seen some great salt and pepper. I had dark hair, and the gray started in my late 20’s. :mad:

To put our fun digression sort of back on topic, I liked Sunny better with dark hair, even though it wasn’t as soft looking as blonde. The blonde just didn’t suit her IMO, but she was probably tired of coloring it dark.

Sunny's heavy dark eyebrows did not go well with blond hair. I think frosted blond would have looked better. If someone turned off the camera in the pool area, it's even more mystifying. There are so many people to check out cousins, staff, burglars, enemies Barry had, the list goes on.

Have we heard definitively when they were last seen, by whom, and where?

I don't think it has been mentioned before, but on Monday's Toronto CBC News at 6, a reporter was standing on the street near the Sherman property. He said that, whilst waiting to give his live report from the scene, a tech from ADT Security drove up to the house. The reporter asked the tech what he was doing there. The tech said that he would be helping the TPS with accessing data on the home security system. Why it would take three days for ADT to be called in seems odd to me, but I'm not in LE.

I'm looking forward to finding out what is found by the TPS.

ADT Security -----> https://www.adt.ca/

I don't think it has been mentioned before, but on Monday's Toronto CBC News at 6, a reporter was standing on the street near the Sherman property. He said that, whilst waiting to give his live report from the scene, a tech from ADT Security drove up to the house. The reporter asked the tech what he was doing there. The tech said that he would be helping the TPS with accessing data on the home security system. Why it would take three days for ADT to be called in seems odd to me, but I'm not in LE.

I'm looking forward to finding out what is found by the TPS.

ADT Security -----> https://www.adt.ca/

Probably the first available time a tech could get there. Many on here are saying the pool camera was disabled but it could have been on “stay mode”,which means the outside cameras and door locks, windows etc were armed but inside monitors and cameras were not. Also, can put areas of a house or monitors on stay mode. I often do this when I am home. Jmo. However, I too am wondering what the tech will retrieve from the system history.

thinking about the camera disconnected at the pool... He probably didn't want to subject his family to a video recording of this act. As for a professional hit, never heard of a case where they would go to these lengths to murder 2 people. Professional hit to me is back of head no fingerprints no dna. If they wanted to make a statement or message they would have left them in a mess like the Cartels or Mobs do. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper