Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite wracking my brain since we were asked in the last thread to come up with a scenario where Barry might have murdered Honey, or accidentally killed her I cant come up with anything remotely plausible.
The video of them online a couple of months before their deaths appeared to show a perfectly happy couple, if he hated her that much I think it would have shown.

If he really wanted her dead, he could have just hired a hitman, I dont see him doing it himself, and then you have the next problem, why would he kill himself if his mission was accomplished.

If he simply wanted to be dead himself, Im sure he would have found a nice simple death through pills, no reason for him to make sure Honey died too.

Despite wracking my brain since we were asked in the last thread to come up with a scenario where Barry might have murdered Honey, or accidentally killed her I cant come up with anything remotely plausible.
The video of them online a couple of months before their deaths appeared to show a perfectly happy couple, if he hated her that much I think it would have shown.

If he really wanted her dead, he could have just hired a hitman, I dont see him doing it himself, and then you have the next problem, why would he kill himself if his mission was accomplished.

If he simply wanted to be dead himself, Im sure he would have found a nice simple death through pills, no reason for him to make sure Honey died too.

Excellent points and thinking about that, it just doesn’t make sense why Barry would chose to die himself even if he’d murdered his wife out of sheer hatred or bitter anger. Because if the four Sherman children and defence attourney Greenspan yielded such power as to force TPS, the Provincial Coroner/pathologists to coverup a m/s, then surely Barry Sherman himself could’ve discovered his wife dead in their home and no questions would’ve ever been asked.

Excellent points and thinking about that, it just doesn’t make sense why Barry would chose to die himself even if he’d murdered his wife out of sheer hatred or bitter anger. Because if the four Sherman children and defence attourney Greenspan yielded such power as to force TPS, the Provincial Coroner/pathologists to coverup a m/s, then surely Barry Sherman himself could’ve discovered his wife dead in their home and no questions would’ve ever been asked.
Seriously? The reason that people can be persuaded to cover up this case is because there is no risk to the public and nobody (living) gets away with anything. If Barry doesn't die, I guarantee he's in jail the very next day, and for a long time. Barry likely realized that no matter what happened, life as he knew it was over. He wouldn't be going to work anymore, and he'd be disgraced in front of his family and peers. That is best case scenario. Worst case he spends every day of the rest of his life in a jail cell.

You do know that they were acting on that video right? It's basically a commercial.

Seriously? The reason that people can be persuaded to cover up this case is because there is no risk to the public and nobody (living) gets away with anything. If Barry doesn't die, I guarantee he's in jail the very next day, and for a long time. Barry likely realized that no matter what happened, life as he knew it was over. He wouldn't be going to work anymore, and he'd be disgraced in front of his family and peers. That is best case scenario. Worst case he spends every day of the rest of his life in a jail cell.

Well, so you think this country would be willing to protect the reputation of a dead man by declaring a homicide that never occurred, but would’ve crucified him had he still been living,

I don’t understand your logic but that’s entirely okay.

Well, so you think this country would be willing to protect the reputation of a dead man by declaring a homicide that never occurred, but would’ve crucified him had he still been living,

I don’t understand your logic but that’s entirely okay.
You are saying you don't understand the difference between changing a dead mans legacy and letting a known murderer walk the streets?

And this country wouldn't be willing to do anything of the sort, a couple of political friends would though.

You are saying you don't understand the difference between changing a dead mans legacy and letting a known murderer walk the streets?

And this country wouldn't be willing to do anything of the sort, a couple of political friends would though.

Yes, that’s what I’m saying I don’t understand, even less now, sorry. Because now you’re holding a couple of political friends responsible? Wealthy supporters are far more lucrative while alive, than dead.

Yes, that’s what I’m saying I don’t understand, even less now, sorry. Because now you’re holding a couple of political friends responsible? Wealthy supporters are far more lucrative while alive, than dead.
Geez. People die, their money doesn't.

Geez. People die, their money doesn't.

Dead people are no longer able to spend money nor donate to political causes. I’m certain that is true and there should be no argument, otherwise please site a specific example.

Dead people are no longer able to spend money nor donate to political causes. I’m certain that is true and there should be no argument, otherwise please site a specific example.
You don't think Apotex is going to continue to donate money? Not getting why you consistently try to be difficult? This is a fairly obvious point.

Let me explain something to you. Barry Sherman was not in the habit of giving money away. Yes Barry gave money to various institutions, organizations, and hospitals, but it always came with a price. He provided money and the recipients were expected to use their political clout to sway government in to legislation that would be favourable to Apotex. There are numerous example of donations that were withdrawn by Sherman when the benefactor failed to influence the lawmakers.

The donations came from Apotex, not Barry Sherman. And don't think they will stop because Barry is dead.

I noticed that months ago. I figure its because they are working hard on solving it and have not declared it an 'unsolved murders' case.
lol. They're not working hard on any of the other cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper