Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the mystery man and my theory, if the release of this information was for a reason. This scenario involves TPS and the PI team working together rather than engaged in an adversarial relationship as has been promoted through the media....

The PI team contacts the man in the “grainy” video because they were tipped off by TPS. “No, no, that’s not me” he says he was never anywhere near the Sherman house. The PI team leave it at that and pass on the info to TPS.

TPS then contact the same person. Maybe this time TPS tosses in cellphone tower pings, a licence plate or something. So the man admits going to the Sherman home that Thursday, yes it’s him in that video but claims no involvement in the Sherman murders and was there for a reason that didn’t involve looking into the poolroom.

Months go by.....then a neighbour blabs about this same video.

Might the mystery man be somewhat aggravated to observe 11th hour attention surfacing about this video, especially if he wasn’t entirely truthful to both the PI team and TPS at the onset? IMO it reminds me of shaking the tree, what police are known to do while actively working on a case - just to remind a suspect that he hadn’t been forgotten.

If that’s true, I wonder if they carry the fear of being caught.

Chris Watts looked happy in his media interviews after his murders. However, when viewing the incriminating neighbour’s video of himself loading his truck after the crime, his demeanour changed to worry.

If that’s true, I wonder if they carry the fear of being caught.

Chris Watts looked happy in his media interviews after his murders. However, when viewing the incriminating neighbour’s video of himself loading his truck after the crime, his demeanour changed to worry.

Yes I think to some I think it’s just a sick game of catch me if you can.

One thing I noticed in Saunders comments... While he defended his police force, I didn’t notice that he cleared the mystery man from any involvement or knowledge of the murders. All he says is he knows why the person was there. But does the mystery man know that TPS knows the reason, might be a good question.

“I can tell you we knew who the person was, why they were there, (the person) was interviewed,” Saunders said Tuesday in response to questions from reporters following a police board meeting. “It’s not in any way we dropped the ball, our officers did not drop the ball.”
Chief Mark Saunders on Barry and Honey Sherman case: ‘Our officers did not drop the ball’ | The Star

I highly doubt that a guy that managed to get in to a house undetected, kill two people, and leave without a trace, would come back the next day in broad daylight, park in front of the house and enter it three times.

I don't believe for a second either that there is any kind of contact between Greenspan and TPS detectives.

MOO

Last edited:
I highly doubt that a guy that managed to get in to a house undetected, kill two people, and leave without a trace, would come back the next day in broad daylight, park in front of the house and enter it three times.

I don't believe for a second either that there is any kind of contact between Greenspan and TPS detectives.

MOO

What if it’s not the killer, but someone close to the killer(s).

My opinion- odd that Greenspan and his team claim to not know who he is. Odd that Saunders doesn’t publicly say he’s not a person of interest.

What if it’s not the killer, but someone close to the killer(s).

My opinion- odd that Greenspan and his team claim to not know who he is. Odd that Saunders doesn’t publicly say he’s not a person of interest.
What is odd it that the chief of police is answering questions about this case instead of the lead detective.

What is odd it that the chief of police is answering questions about this case instead of the lead detective.

It appears Saunders was approached by reporters, departing a meeting. I don’t think his statement can be classified as “answering questions”.

BBM
“I can tell you we knew who the person was, why they were there, (the person) was interviewed,” Saunders said Tuesday in response to questions from reporters following a police board meeting.

MOO

A lot of people wouldn’t believe that a high profile criminal defence attourney and police detectives could work together as a team upon retirement. Not life long adversaries as one might think.

Last edited:

MOO

So if you don’t think there’s been any contact between Greenspan and TPS detectives, wouldn’t it make you wonder if TPS is now interested in finding out if Greenspan’s team unknowingly interviewed the person in the video? Especially to find out if that person told a different story, denied being the person in the pixilated video, etc.....???

Aka - why this leak has a purpose?

There’s only one version of The Truth.

So if you don’t think there’s been any contact between Greenspan and TPS detectives, wouldn’t it make you wonder if TPS is now interested in finding out if Greenspan’s team unknowingly interviewed the person in the video? Especially to find out if that person told a different story, denied being the person in the pixilated video, etc.....???

Aka - why this leak has a purpose?

There’s only one version of The Truth.
No, because in all likelihood that person had a reason for being there, a realtor, stager, friend, trainer or whatever. Police are pretty good at evaluating if somebody is telling the truth, first by eye movement, body language, etc., second by verifying parts of their story. They don't need Greenspans help IMO.

It’s interesting to watch LE at work, A good one is watching the police who had no doubts that Chris Watts had murdered his family.

They are so understanding and kind to him all of the while setting the trap

Well this is different, cartoon style video..
April 3 2019
"WHAT HAPPENED TO BILLIONAIRE Barry Sherman AND HIS WIFE? WHY IS THIS CRIME CASE STILL SUCH A MYSTERY?

In today's educational crime video, we're exploring what we know and don't know still in the year 2019 about the mystery behind the death of the super rich billionaire Barry Sherman and his wife. Who was involved? What did the police do right or wrong? Why has this criminal case not yet been solved? Why has this death MYSTERY become so famous in Canada and why does it remain unsolved? Could there have been a serial killer involved or is this a one time death?"

Well this is different, cartoon style video..
April 3 2019
"WHAT HAPPENED TO BILLIONAIRE Barry Sherman AND HIS WIFE? WHY IS THIS CRIME CASE STILL SUCH A MYSTERY?

In today's educational crime video, we're exploring what we know and don't know still in the year 2019 about the mystery behind the death of the super rich billionaire Barry Sherman and his wife. Who was involved? What did the police do right or wrong? Why has this criminal case not yet been solved? Why has this death MYSTERY become so famous in Canada and why does it remain unsolved? Could there have been a serial killer involved or is this a one time death?"

I had forgottten about the alleged third party claim by (I recall) a relative (not KW) to some portion of the estate.

Near the end of the above posted video, @ 10:50 approx. one thing caught my attention and wondering if it is accurate..
The person who apparently was promised money from HS. was stated in the video to be a female. Granted, this is a cartoon, but the information generally is consistent with what is believed to be "known".
Unless i missed it, cannot seem to recall the gender of the person stated elsewhere.
fwiw, speculation.

Near the end of the above posted video, @ 10:50 approx. one thing caught my attention and wondering if it is accurate..
The person who apparently was promised money from HS. was stated in the video to be a female. Granted, this is a cartoon, but the information generally is consistent with what is believed to be "known".
Unless i missed it, cannot seem to recall the gender of the person stated elsewhere.
fwiw, speculation.

I thought it was a male, but I don't remember why I thought so.

Another point made was that nobody was asked to hold a copy of Honey's will on her behalf. If true, no lawyer was involved in making a will for her, or as required, has never reported having a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay