Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
where's the JS was informed of his parent's death and was in touch with someone inside the house... in the 90 minutes before 9/11 call?

is that in book/tstar?........... i don't remember it but of course, i might have just missed it..... i only somewhat remembered the 90 minute delay, and then it seemed like it was fairly blurry info other than senior R/E agent was in nyc (or florida) and HS sister (who was advisor to R/E agent(s)) lived in florida. again, it's blurry........... i'll check book
That information came from a Toronto Star article. It said that upon finding the bodies, the realtor called their boss who was in Florida. They were instructed to call 911, which they apparently didn't do, unless it took police 90 minutes to arrive (it didn't). Instead they began calling the children, Jonathon was the first one they got hold of. That is all we know.

nice catch on Aurora, Ontario woman. ....... it was so unlikely to be BS daughter to start with. JMO on that.
So what was the outcome of that charge against FDA? That was years ago, it couldn't still be in the courts could it?

Nov 7 2019 AUDIO.
Who killed Barry and Honey Sherman? Inside The Billionaire Murders
"In today’s Big Story podcast, it’s one of the most mysterious cases in Canadian history, and one of the most high-profile. A billionaire husband and wife found dead in what at first appeared to be a murder-suicide, but quickly becomes something else. For almost two years, police have been investigating the deaths of the Shermans, and revealing very little about what they’ve been finding.

But a new book by an investigative reporter digs deeper into the hunt for answers in the Sherman case—and we spoke to the author about all the things the police aren’t saying, and why we might finally have answers soon.

GUEST: Kevin Donovan, author, The Billionaire Murders"

So what was the outcome of that charge against FDA? That was years ago, it couldn't still be in the courts could it?
Now let's forget about it.
rbbm.
Ex-beer mogul found not guilty of sex assault
April 21, 2009
"The former owner of Steelback Brewery has been found not guilty of sexually assaulting the daughter of one his former business associates."

"D'Angelo had pleaded not guilty, telling the court that he had consensual sex with the woman who was 19 at the time. He admitted it was a mistake to have relations with her but insisted it was not sexual assault.

He claimed the complainant flirted with him over lunch, kissed him in the hotel room and initiated consensual sex."
"They were supposed to discuss the possibility of her getting a job as event co-ordinator of the Steelback Grand Prix".

Now let's forget about it.
rbbm.
Ex-beer mogul found not guilty of sex assault
April 21, 2009
"The former owner of Steelback Brewery has been found not guilty of sexually assaulting the daughter of one his former business associates."

"D'Angelo had pleaded not guilty, telling the court that he had consensual sex with the woman who was 19 at the time. He admitted it was a mistake to have relations with her but insisted it was not sexual assault.

He claimed the complainant flirted with him over lunch, kissed him in the hotel room and initiated consensual sex."
"They were supposed to discuss the possibility of her getting a job as event co-ordinator of the Steelback Grand Prix".

I agree not likely it was a Sherman daughter involved.

Nov 7 2019 AUDIO.
Who killed Barry and Honey Sherman? Inside The Billionaire Murders
"In today’s Big Story podcast, it’s one of the most mysterious cases in Canadian history, and one of the most high-profile. A billionaire husband and wife found dead in what at first appeared to be a murder-suicide, but quickly becomes something else. For almost two years, police have been investigating the deaths of the Shermans, and revealing very little about what they’ve been finding.

But a new book by an investigative reporter digs deeper into the hunt for answers in the Sherman case—and we spoke to the author about all the things the police aren’t saying, and why we might finally have answers soon.

GUEST: Kevin Donovan, author, The Billionaire Murders"

After he was fired, JK stopped being a trustee? I knew he hadn’t participated in trustee meetings or votes, but that’s shocking.

IMO, that may have been the goal in firing him.

If this isn’t a coup, I’ll eat my toaster.

Further from the interview just posted, interesting that Donovan is saying MS is 'persona non grata' because of some things SHE said. ??? Wonder what she said?

edited to add: starting around 16:55

Definition of persona non grata
: a person who is unacceptable or unwelcome

Definition of PERSONA NON GRATA

Last edited:
Also from this interview - I think it is unfair to state that "it 'seemed' like Barry liked other peoples' children more than his own children" - he was talking about that BS would ask adult children of his friends if *they* wanted to come and run the company, but that he didn't 'see' that in his own children. From what we've read in the past, none of his children were in the slightest bit interested in running, or otherwise having anything to do with that business. I'm sure BS simply wanted someone, anyone, (known to him) that could take it over with interest, ambition, intelligence, etc. After what he built, I'm sure he would hate to see it just be sold to the highest bidder and merged in with some other company. jmo

Starting around 16:20
sorry starting around 17:20

Last edited:
Further from the interview just posted, interesting that Donovan is saying MS is 'persona non grata' because of some things SHE said. ??? Wonder what she said?

Definition of persona non grata
: a person who is unacceptable or unwelcome

Definition of PERSONA NON GRATA

The book mentions that MS had had a few too many drinks on flight to Toronto on that Friday.

She entered AK’s home yelling. She also yelled at HS’s friend. Donovan didn’t tell us what she was yelling about.

He does, however, tell us that when the police officer arrived, he asked to speak to family members privately and JK moved to join them. MS yelled at him that he wasn’t to join them- he wasn’t family.

AK intervened and told MS to stop yelling, especially as children were present.

MS also mentioned the 300 million that night—could that be it?

(I come from a family that yells—even when not angry—and say the most inappropriate things at the worst times, so I can relate. )

Anybody else having an issue where when on this page, you are suddenly redirected to gogo.powerrangers.com? Happened to me at least 5 times today.

Anybody else having an issue where when on this page, you are suddenly redirected to gogo.powerrangers.com? Happened to me at least 5 times today.

A couple of days ago I was getting all kinds of ads and videos, had to go back to my other browser where I have set things in place not to see ads and popups. In the meantime, I've since heard others complaining too about seeing these things.. don't know if that is the same type of thing referred to.

lol no.
Sorry, who are AK and JK?

JK is BS’s longtime business partner who was fired by JS. AK is H & B’s daughter.

typed out large comment and then lost it. so here are some smaller comments

HS sister caused alot of problems at S daughter house on discovery day. also, i think brought up $300M that day. i think the HS sister lives in florida. it was mentioned her husband was driving UBER

i think HS sister had some sort of referral relationship to the R/E agents. so that's why they phoned her.

i made the comment a few weeks back about how BS was so great to other people's kids. i was thinking more when those kids were young but it's true of those kids being older. for those who hadn't read this stuff, he could give horsey rides to these kids (i.e. get down on his hands and knees and act like a horse)

to me the big thing is he can deal with those children on his own terms. if he doesn't communicate with them for months, it's fine. your own kids is 500x the commitment in every way.

i made the comment a few weeks back about how BS was so great to other people's kids. i was thinking more when those kids were young but it's true of those kids being older. for those who hadn't read this stuff, he could give horsey rides to these kids (i.e. get down on his hands and knees and act like a horse)

to me the big thing is he can deal with those children on his own terms. if he doesn't communicate with them for months, it's fine. your own kids is 500x the commitment in every way.
Yes agreed. I haven't read it yet, so not really sure what you're saying, but that's great that he was 'good' with other peoples' children, and I'm not understanding why donovan would say what he did - he seems to have supported them in every way, given at least JS millions, and I'm sure would've loved for one of his kids to have wanted to take over the reigns at his empire.. I'm sure would've trained them and shown them the ropes, etc., but I've read that J wanted the brewery, maybe because it's cool to own a brewery, or so he may have thought at the time? Who knows? In any case, a stinky thing to have said about BS I think, from what I know at this point at least. imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper