DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Q & A - Anyone who has had access to the home is important to LE

-Significant list of people LE is speaking to

-Significant amount of images in the neighborhood

-We certainly believe we have captured images of people who were in the neighborhood

-We have an extensive list of people that we are looking forward to speaking to

-Not going to discuss suspects

-LE believes that they were targeted

-LE believes in the 6 weeks of evidence that they have obtained, that they were targeted

-Not discussing evidence

-LE has spoken to the 2nd forensic pathologist

-LE is working with other police forces, and always do

-LE said it's possible, several times, but, I couldn't hear the journalists questions

Thank goodness they’ve finally come out and stated it was double homicide rather than murder -suicide. Will be interesting to learn who the suspects are, though we may be waiting a long while. I hope not though.

Maybe Desai is worried he might be next on the hit list.
It was pretty disgusting what he got his girlfriend to do re Teva.
Obviously Barry at the very least condoned it.
One would like to think most ethical companies would sack a CEO who resorted to this.

Or Apotex may have known about the impending announcement and decided that this was a good time to get rid of a CEO that who allegedly used his girlfriend for industrial espionage since the news would be covering something more important. Kind of like how some companies announce bad news over the holidays when nobody is watching the news.

Apotex is a privately held company though. They don’t have the same PR issues as a public company.

Is there a MSM link to this theory? Ive read nothing from TPS about her being smashed in the face. There was a rumour about her sitting in blood but where in MSM is this please?
This is all that was said afaik..
re post.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...rivate-investigators-believe-source-1.4496686
Private investigators also believe that Honey struggled with her killer or killers. She had cuts on her lip and nose, and was sitting in a pool of her own blood when she was discovered. However, there was comparatively little blood apparent on her upper-body clothing, suggesting that she had been face-down on the tile, bleeding, for some time before being bound to the handrail in an upright position, the source said.

If you were in Barry Sherman's situation, certain death of you and your wife staring you in the face, would you offer to buy your way out of it?

How likely is it he would have done that?

Too little, too late. IF its a professional hit, and I think it was, its far too late when they're holding you by the nape of your neck. IMO

Too many suspects.
We've got the Israelis...all of whom are ex-military.
We've got everyone Barry ever took to court.
We've got the nephews.
We've got all the surrogate kids.
We've got the kids of all the contractors who declared bankruptcy.
We've also got all the laid-off Teva employees...both here in Canada, the U.S. and abroad.

What happened to the companies he sued re the construction work on the house. Are they still in business? Did they suffer terribly?

Is there a MSM link to this theory? Ive read nothing from TPS about her being smashed in the face. There was a rumour about her sitting in blood but where in MSM is this please?

The TPS didn't say anything about possible injuries to HS's face, the information came from the leaks.

From CBC 'sources' http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...rivate-investigators-believe-source-1.4496686

Private investigators also believe that Honey struggled with her killer or killers. She had cuts on her lip and nose, and was sitting in a pool of her own blood when she was discovered. However, there was comparatively little blood apparent on her upper-body clothing, suggesting that she had been face-down on the tile, bleeding, for some time before being bound to the handrail in an upright position, the source said.

Too little, too late. IF its a professional hit, and I think it was, its far too late when they're holding you by the nape of your neck. IMO
And even if he was given a chance, it would’ve been against his nature to bow down and plead. IMO.

What happened to the companies he sued re the construction work on the house. Are they still in business? Did they suffer terribly?

It may well have been handled by insurance. Most contractors carry CGL policies.

It was a rumour, started before the bodies were even removed from the scene. It was never told to the family by TPS

Yes. It was probably some junior cop who had no idea what he or she was talking about. And running his/her mouth off to the media made himself/herself feel big in the britches.

No doubt this was a professional hit. It was obvious from the start.

One would like to think most ethical companies would sack a CEO who resorted to this.
It definitely sounds like BM supported Desai. So what I'm wondering, is now that BS is out of the picture, was someone else at Apotex now able to kindly show Desai the door?

It definitely sounds like BM supported Desai. So what I'm wondering, is now that BS is out of the picture, was someone else at Apotex now able to kindly show Desai the door?

And interesting that Jack Kay is asking over as CEO, the family must know him well and presumably trust him.

If Desai was punted, it would be a decision of the Board. I think Keay is the only person identified as a director.

Does not sound like Desai has a motive against Barry,

IMO, whoever is responsible for these reprehensible torture murders was someone who worked with Barry; someone in the highest echelon of Apotex management. I think it has something to do with the Teva lawsuit, and the person that had the most to lose in that regard is either Jeremy Desai, or someone who had been acting directly on his orders, and was therefor liable in the lawsuit. JMO

I'd venture to say that Barry Sherman had retained his Superuser (SU) status on the Apotex intranet, which would've given him permission for any action whatsoever on their computer system. IMO, only Barry had the SU password to access (and change or delete) info that was in some way crucial for mounting a defense in the Teva lawsuit.

IMO, the murderer - whether personally or by proxy - needed to extract that SU password, and perhaps also arranged to have the 8:30p email sent from Barry's computer, in order to provide cover for their crime. This was an inside job; not some nameless Big Pharma. MOO :moo:

do you have details? or a link? I know he used her to gain information but I haven't seen specific details yet

So scenario time.

Who knew they would be going to the architect( we don’t know that is true but we do know they were seen alive Weds evening)

They were found with clothes but no mention of the jackets

What are LE looking for on the roof?

BS could have been atracked alone somewhere. Why include Honey?

Restraining, beating, hanging. Lots of effort.

Did Honey come in the front door and Barry the garage?

Were the perps in the house waiting?

Was anything stolen?

I think the killers were probably in the house when the Shermans came home. Given the neighborhood, the perps probably believed there was one or more safes in the house. So they may have hurt the Shermans to find the locations of any safes.

Burglary is a very serious crime, and interrupted burglaries can turn into horrific crime scenes. Adrenaline, and poor/no impulse control jmo.

I had read early on here that there had been several burglaries in that area , in the time before the Shermans' murder.

I find it critical that LE stated BOTH Barry and Honey were targeted.

However, someone who wanted to cause Barry the utmost pain, would be sure to harm his beloved wife - without actually having Honey as a target based on something she did.

In the end, I guess I end up with this crime being very personal.

Which goes against my intuitive theory that their murders were a direct result of a sour business deal.

*sigh*

It may have been someone from 33 Division, or someone in contact with 33 Division. It was always from a "source". TPS Homicide Unit never made a public statement claiming such a theory, nor did 33 Division directly.

Or two reporters could have overheard something but misconstrued it between themselves. Then, it gets reported as 'source'.
Source = rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member