Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerry is looking more and more suspicious....
Sure, he has a pretty tight alibi, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have hired someone to kill Barry and Honey.
Also, has TOD been determined?
It's still possible for Kerry to committed the murders BEFORE his NA meeting.

IMO

Okay, but how did KS afford a professional assassin (or two, because I think it was a 2-person job)? He was struggling in all respects, and is it accurate he was working on a construction site?

He might have motive and opportunity, but neither is very strong, IMO.

I wouldn’t rule him out because he’s acting oddly, but he’s low on my personal layman’s list of suspects.

IMO this murder was anything but Professional.

Wild speculation but you could “hire” a couple of morons in a bar by telling them there are jewels cash etc around. It may explain why it wasn’t a quick kill and possibly some violence/torture.

Similar to In Cold Blood.

I really hate to ask, but I can't go back over pages and pages...
Would someone mind explaining about jewelery being found outside??
I thank you in advance

google is your friend. it was fairly recent.

I finally actually watched the DM video. KW is a complete . In his "story" he actually goes to his friend Lui to set up a hit on HS? That, and his plethora of false accusations completely disgust me. Not an ounce of truth, imo.

I wouldn't blame the children for one second if the decided to pursue litigation on him. Not to gain anything from him financially, but to drain, complicate and inconvenience his life. I would do the same if I had the means.

He (KW) already owes the estate $300k that they'll never see. Im not sure the courts are the place to sort this kinda stuff out. We need court time to deal with proper crimes, not insults of grand measure or not.

Possibly a cease and desist letter would work. But I know what you mean. Sometimes, you've gotta consider the source.

My computer is not letting me paste. PaulR said cry me a river he (Kerry)could work in his daddy's company. No, he could not work in his daddy's company, BS sold it. He never got to work in BS's new company either. My heart goes out to those four little boys who lost their parents and their father's future for them. He is not interviewed by LE because he is not a suspect.
Thank you for saying that. Imo, those young children were betrayed by someone who professed to protect their interest. It was done to them behind their backs - they didn’t get to know about the promises made and promises dishonored until they were in their late 30s and early 40s.
Empire Laboratories Ltd., was one of four pharmaceutical companies founded by Louis Winter, whose businesses were sold by Royal Trust to his nephew Barry Sherman in October 1967. To complete the deal, two agreements were in the final sales contract: (1) a 15-year royalty agreement for four chemical processes; and (2) an option for the children to become full-time employees after the age of 21 or following completion of their formal education, and a further option for each child to be given the opportunity to purchase a 5% interest after being employees for two years.

The option and royalty agreements were designed to benefit the orphaned children, but those agreements were never disclosed to their adoptive parents or to the Official Guardian's Office by either Sherman or Royal Trust.

http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/orphans-fight-rbcs-royal-trust-and-apotexs-barry-sherman-in-canadas-largest-lawsuits-1519397.htm
BBM

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...000-the-week-before-they-were-found-dead.html

From the article above "As to an alibi, during the period in mid-December when the Shermans were likely killed, Winter was at a12-step program for Cocaine Anonymous the evening of the day they were last seen alive, and at work as a construction site manager the next day. In between, he said he watched an episode of Peaky Blinders on Netflix, and slept. He lives by himself."

KW has a very tight alibi which now puts him in my #1 suspect list of having hired someone to commit the act and I also find is suspect that he has not yet been interviewed by the police .

As far as dismissing the double murder theory? I'm sure the TP coroner could have determined if any of BS's DNA was present in HS's injuries. She fought according to TP sources which could have led to BS's DNA being present somewhere on HS.

Both KW and FD have been commenting on social media news articles, which I am not allowed to post here. Look at news articles around the 20th of December. I did check to see if the comments led back to the real KW and FD. They do.

ALL IMO

Why does KW think his alibi fits. Does he know what time they were killed?

It is possible they were killed Thursday as they were preparing to go out for the day.

I don’t know if he personally would do it but he could have paid monsters to do it for them.

I wouldn’t blame the Sherman children for taking legal action against the cousins if they spoke about my much loved parents like this.

The cousin claims that Barry said certainly things to him. It would be hard/impossible to prove definitively that Barry did NOT say these things.

Disagree. He's not bright enough to have pulled it off. The motivation for the Daily Mail interview was entirely about money (the more controversial he is, the more they pay), with the side benefit to him to slander the Shermans.

He is bright enough to have a construction business.

I wonder how the business is doing

I really hate to ask, but I can't go back over pages and pages...
Would someone mind explaining about jewelery being found outside??
I thank you in advance

I have been sporadically following and missed the jewelry information and I wanted to know, too. This is what I found:

Could an earring found at the end of the driveway outside the Sherman mansion murder scene Saturday be a clue to help police catch the killers?

http://torontosun.com/news/crime/wa...partner-knew-from-day-one-couple-was-murdered

Also, this from WS:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Toronto-15-Dec-2017-5&p=13896504#post13896504

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Toronto-15-Dec-2017-5&p=13895557#post13895557

There is more, but this helped get me started on finding the information and conversation about the earrings.

Thank you for saying that. Imo, those young children were betrayed by someone who professed to protect their interest. It was done to them behind their backs - they didn’t get to know about the promises made and promises dishonored until they were in their late 30s and early 40s.
BBM

I think those 'benefits' were based on the assumption that the Winter boys would have completed formal education that could be of use in a drug company and the 5% buy in was after 2 yrs of employment. IMO

AFAIK, none of them have a formal education and therefore, not qualified to work at ANY drug company in a higher position. I suppose they could work at entry level jobs. BUT, I have read of no attempt on their part to work for BS or any other drug company. IMO

Now, their main beef is with RT, the executors but they've been to court and lost that argument. IMO

Possibly, they should have gone after the Official Guardian cause its the fiduciary duty of the OG to KNOW what they're dealing with for minors, seniors etc. We had a family situation with the OG and they were pretty slack about everything and IMO, did the wrong thing for the minors in our family. Not a thing we could do about it, as they oversee assets until children are of age, doesn't make them smart though. if you get my drift..... IMO

BS did give them plenty of money, homes, cottages etc. until they started to say he had tried to kill off their father. their father died of an aneurysm.

In fact it would be good if the PIs had gathered surveillance on him as soon as they were hired by the family.

I bet they have. The serial killer in Toronto was under watch. No one knew that until now

Why does KW think his alibi fits. Does he know what time they were killed?

It is possible they were killed Thursday as they were preparing to go out for the day.

I think they would have changed their clothing if it was on Thursday. They were found in the outfits they were last seen wearing Wed. evening.

I think they would have changed their clothing if it was on Thursday. They were found in the outfits they were last seen wearing Wed. evening.

I hate to ask this because I should know it, but where is it written? Who said it? Did the architect say it?

Also, I think KW thinks he is a charmer. I bet he went to Honey when BS was not cooperating and thought he could ger Honey to change Barry’s mind.

I doubt Honey felt the cousins should get more than the milions Barry already provided for no reason, $20,000 a month allowance, paying off Visa bills. Homes, cottages, money lent for business.

They make me positively sick. They did what they wanted which was to use drugs while BS worked 24/7. Nasty

I think those 'benefits' were based on the assumption that the Winter boys would have completed formal education that could be of use in a drug company and the 5% buy in was after 2 yrs of employment. IMO

AFAIK, none of them have a formal education and therefore, not qualified to work at ANY drug company in a higher position. I suppose they could work at entry level jobs. BUT, I have read of no attempt on their part to work for BS or any other drug company. IMO

Now, their main beef is with RT, the executors but they've been to court and lost that argument. IMO

Possibly, they should have gone after the Official Guardian cause its the fiduciary duty of the OG to KNOW what they're dealing with for minors, seniors etc. We had a family situation with the OG and they were pretty slack about everything and IMO, did the wrong thing for the minors in our family. Not a thing we could do about it, as they oversee assets until children are of age, doesn't make them smart though. if you get my drift..... IMO

BS did give them plenty of money, homes, cottages etc. until they started to say he had tried to kill off their father. their father died of an aneurysm.

I agree that there would've been problems with employment by the time they made contact with BS in the late 1980s. But the crux of the matter is that BS sold Empire in 1972 when the children were still very young, somewhere between 11 and 14 years of age. With the sale of the company, the opportunities were taken from them long before they wrecked their own lives. They didn’t even know those opportunities had existed in the past until they started asking questions around 1999-2001 if I’m correct.

I agree that there would've been problems with employment by the time they made contact with BS in the late 1980s. But the crux of the matter is that BS sold Empire in 1972 when the children were still very young, somewhere between 11 and 14 years of age. With the sale of the company, the opportunities were taken from them long before they wrecked their own lives. They didn’t even know those opportunities had existed in the past until they started asking questions around 1999-2001 if I’m correct.

What made the company a success? Was it successful when Barry bought it?

We would never sell anything to a friend. Why? Because you own it for life. For imstance, if you sell them a car and something goes wrong, it is your fault.

Same with Barry. He buys the company and makes it a success and he owes the children exactly why?

I think that Kerry is just saying what he thinks based on his experience. He seems to want to "set the record" straight about what he knows of the BS & HS relationship and the type of guy he believes his cousin to have been. Kerry sounds like he has an axe to grind, likely a valid one but that's not the reason he's saying what he is. The reference to HS being "punched" sounds likely. I don't think that the cuts etc on her arms were as much because she resisted as that she was assaulted. You know when someone has fought back by the damage caused to the assailant not the other way around.

I'm wondering how that earring got into the gutter? HS would have been placed in the body bag inside the house so it's not as if it would have fallen off a gurney while leaving the house.

Okay, but how did KS afford a professional assassin (or two, because I think it was a 2-person job)? He was struggling in all respects, and is it accurate he was working on a construction site?

He might have motive and opportunity, but neither is very strong, IMO.

I wouldn’t rule him out because he’s acting oddly, but he’s low on my personal layman’s list of suspects.

How was he going to pay the $300K that the courts are forcing him to pay BS? How is he affording the years of lawyers to fight Apotex? A couple of hitmen off the streets may be cheaper.

I forgot about KW accusing BS of killing his father. Sounds like a repeated pattern of accusing BS for murder when the evidence says otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member