Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'My gut tells me he killed her. He asked me twice to whack her. He hated his wife.' Billionaire and wife found hanged beside their pool was murder-suicide NOT a targeted hit their cousin tells DailyMailTV
Published: 14:15 EST, 31 January 2018 | Updated: 15:57 EST, 31 January 2018

VIDEO: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1619102.html

Full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5327391/Canadian-tycoon-killed-wife-says-cousin.html

Thanks for the video links. Absolutely, after watching that video, my mind is made up also.

I hate to ask this because I should know it, but where is it written? Who said it? Did the architect say it?

Also, I think KW thinks he is a charmer. I bet he went to Honey when BS was not cooperating and thought he could ger Honey to change Barry’s mind.

I doubt Honey felt the cousins should get more than the milions Barry already provided for no reason, $20,000 a month allowance, paying off Visa bills. Homes, cottages, money lent for business.

They make me positively sick. They did what they wanted which was to use drugs while BS worked 24/7. Nasty

No problem. AFAIK the woman in charge, Homicide Squad, said it when she updated about it being a double murder. IMO

They want to be seen as 'victims', blaming the adoptive parents, BS, etc etc. IMO

The family who raised them after their parents died were a very wealthy, well known Jewish family. IMO

They had children of their own, Im sure the kids had an okay childhood. They said the mother was 'cold', what does that mean?? Perhaps she was dealing with nasty teenagers and had to 'tell them off' etc. Which of us was not told off as a child, teenager? The mother was a school teacher and the father was a very wealthy physician. Without knowing them, if they were willing to take in three brothers, they probably have good hearts and tried their best. Look how the Winter boys turned out.....speaks volumes. IMO

Just recalled their adopted family name, Dr. and Mrs. Martin Barkin. Google Dr. Barkin to get an idea of their lifestyle.

What made the company a success? Was it successful when Barry bought it?

We would never sell anything to a friend. Why? Because you own it for life. For imstance, if you sell them a car and something goes wrong, it is your fault.

Same with Barry. He buys the company and makes it a success and he owes the children exactly why?

E
mpire was a very successful company with a great future. Louis Winter was one of the pioneers of the generic drug industry and Empire Group of Companies was number one in the generic field grossing about $1,000,000 in revenues at the time of his death in 1965. No wonder BS wanted it so bad.

Louis Winter recognized that brand name pharmaceutical drugs and popular over-the-counter medications were expensive, and that many consumers were having a difficult time purchasing their required prescriptions. He knew that many of these products could be synthesized or purchased in bulk and then manufactured or packaged into their required dosage forms for a fraction of their retail cost. He investigated this prospect further with the Canadian government authorities, and he discovered from Industry Canada, their Patent Office, and the government's Health Protection Branch, that he could establish a pharmaceutical manufacturing business providing that he adhered to their strict plant conditions and production standards.
The Empire pharmaceutical operation became diversified and expanded, and it became one of Canada's largest pharmaceutical companies with over 100 products in its 1964 product catalog. Empire was the first Canadian firm to license and manufacture popular medications like Valium (diazepam), Orinase (tolbutamide) and Tetracyn (tetracycline). The United States market was becoming a greater focus, and the U.S. military became a client, and a special manufacturing facility was being built in Puerto Rico under PRIDCO (Puerto Rico Industrial Development Company) to ship products tariff free to the US Mainland. Lou Winter also invested in Vanguard Medical Supplies, the first Canadian mail-order based pharmaceutical business with Israel Kerzner and Murray Rubin, to service rural regions via catalog mail order, and Professional Printing Services handled all of the catalog production.
http://www.jewoftheweek.net/2014/05/16/jews-of-the-week-louis-lloyd-winter-and-bernard-sherman/

Wild speculation but you could “hire” a couple of morons in a bar by telling them there are jewels cash etc around. It may explain why it wasn’t a quick kill and possibly some violence/torture.

Similar to In Cold Blood.

Sometimes pin numbers are extorted in those situations, most robbers want cash or electronics, it's not easy for them to sell women's jewels as pawnshops are wary of buying such obviously stolen items.

There must have been staging to make it look like murder/suicide, or the case would've been declared homicide right away. So, though not professionals, likely not stupid ****s, either.

The cousins are suspects, but there may well be others who felt the same way, but didn't take them to court or speak to the media. For example, an ex-household employee who has been fired without references or humiliated in some way.

I forgot about KW accusing BS of killing his father. Sounds like a repeated pattern of accusing BS for murder when the evidence says otherwise.

When I first read this accusation I checked what was written in the press and bs was evidently on site at MIT when Mr Winter passed away. BS got a phone call to advise him of the death.

'My gut tells me he killed her. He asked me twice to whack her. He hated his wife.' Billionaire and wife found hanged beside their pool was murder-suicide NOT a targeted hit their cousin tells DailyMailTV
Published: 14:15 EST, 31 January 2018 | Updated: 15:57 EST, 31 January 2018

VIDEO: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1619102.html

Full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5327391/Canadian-tycoon-killed-wife-says-cousin.html

So, what.....Mr. Sherman decided the time had come to finally off his wife and figured, "eh, might as well kill myself too, what the hell."

I'm sure this idiot nephew is regretting adding that ridiculous story to his "alibi." Jumped the shark just a wee bit there.

Imagine if KW was found tomorrow, dead of an apparent suicide (wink wink), with maybe an incriminating note beside his body referencing the BS and HS murders (nudge nudge). I wonder, would LE, after sufficient time had passed to make it look like they were tying up loose ends, declare the Sherman case closed, all done, and move on to the next one? If so, and if Mr. Winter is truly innocent, perhaps he should be laying low- after all, he does live alone.....
IMOO

Thank you for saying that. Imo, those young children were betrayed by someone who professed to protect their interest. It was done to them behind their backs - they didn’t get to know about the promises made and promises dishonored until they were in their late 30s and early 40s.
BBM
This is a press release not a news story. Anyone can write a press release saying anything they want. I do not think these are allowed at WS.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Kevin Donovan an Investigative reporter for the Toronto Star joined Arlene Bynon to discuss the cousin saying he has nothing to do with the murders of Barry and Honey Sherman.

https://soundcloud.com/canadatalks/kevin-donovan-on-the-arlene-bynon-show

Thanks for posting this Tortoise. Interesting to hear Donovan talk about this....and he said that KW's interview with the DM was done in two parts, before and after the last TPS news conference where they announced the double murder. There is more to this on Sirius radio...guess I'll have to go into my car to hear the rest....if I can find it.

Barry Winter is either insane or an evil piece of s***.
Would it be cheaper to pay a couple of hitmen than have to pay costs for the latest case against Barry?
Think I read somewhere Barry suggested $1 million for costs.

No problem. AFAIK the woman in charge, Homicide Squad, said it when she updated about it being a double murder. IMO

They want to be seen as 'victims', blaming the adoptive parents, BS, etc etc. IMO

The family who raised them after their parents died were a very wealthy, well known Jewish family. IMO

They had children of their own, Im sure the kids had an okay childhood. They said the mother was 'cold', what does that mean?? Perhaps she was dealing with nasty teenagers and had to 'tell them off' etc. Which of us was not told off as a child, teenager? The mother was a school teacher and the father was a very wealthy physician. Without knowing them, if they were willing to take in three brothers, they probably have good hearts and tried their best. Look how the Winter boys turned out.....speaks volumes. IMO

Just recalled their adopted family name, Dr. and Mrs. Martin Barkin. Google Dr. Barkin to get an idea of their lifestyle.

BBM Yes, in my opinion it does speak volumes about how these adoptive parents raised them. Obviously they did not do a good job at all. The mother who died should have let them go with relatives instead of these "wealthy" people because she said they were jewish. Seeing how they turned out shows they were not cared about or LOVED. I believe in an article or on here, these adoptive parents also took their money from the sale of the business.

BBM Yes, in my opinion it does speak volumes about how these adoptive parents raised them. Obviously they did not do a good job at all. The mother who died should have let them go with relatives instead of these "wealthy" people because she said they were jewish. Seeing how they turned out shows they were not cared about or LOVED. I believe in an article or on here, these adoptive parents also took their money from the sale of the business.
Wow maybe another interview for Kerry Winter to make some money. you couldn’t write this stuff, Dr Barkin died only a couple of weeks ago.

Wow.

Through his long and distinguished professional career, Dr. Barkin was a professor in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Toronto, CEO of Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre and served as Deputy Minister of Health, Ontario.

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releas...ndent-trustee-dr-martin-barkin-670595103.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214