Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if the drugs anonymous organisation he claims he went to on Dec 13th is allowed to divulge information about member's attendance to law enforcement?
They don't keep records unless you are court mandated. If being interviewed by LE they'd likely comply, but only if they could recall if they saw him or not.

'My gut tells me he killed her. He asked me twice to whack her. He hated his wife.' Billionaire and wife found hanged beside their pool was murder-suicide NOT a targeted hit their cousin tells DailyMailTV
Published: 14:15 EST, 31 January 2018 | Updated: 15:57 EST, 31 January 2018

VIDEO: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1619102.html

Full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5327391/Canadian-tycoon-killed-wife-says-cousin.html

At around 1:50 in the video, the cousin describes his theory, that is, Barry killed Honey, panicked and then staged the scene to look like a double suicide (can pose the couple holding hands.). He also mentions in the Mirror article that Honey reportedly had a large diamond collection.

I wonder if Honey's jewellery collection was well known since they never really flashed their wealth? How would cousin know? Also curious that jewellery was found outside the home as soon as the PI took control of the house...how could that have been missed in the previous 6 weeks? This 'found' jewellery could make the killer nervous (was killer's DNA left on the jewellery and evidence of theft )?

I wonder if Barry and Honey really were holding hands when found by the police, but it was never disclosed to the public (something only the killer would know)? Could this cousin be telegraphing clues....he seems to want to be involved? JMO. Although I am convinced this was a Pharma hit, this cousin video interview is curious....he is a nut but he doesn't come off as crazy as I thought he would after just reading the article. JMO, he would be capable of planning a theft (to steal jewellery to make up for the money he owed Barry)and contracting out the double murder using hired ****s.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...000-the-week-before-they-were-found-dead.html

From the article above "As to an alibi, during the period in mid-December when the Shermans were likely killed, Winter was at a12-step program for Cocaine Anonymous the evening of the day they were last seen alive, and at work as a construction site manager the next day. In between, he said he watched an episode of Peaky Blinders on Netflix, and slept. He lives by himself."

KW has a very tight alibi which now puts him in my #1 suspect list of having hired someone to commit the act and I also find is suspect that he has not yet been interviewed by the police .

As far as dismissing the double murder theory? I'm sure the TP coroner could have determined if any of BS's DNA was present in HS's injuries. She fought according to TP sources which could have led to BS's DNA being present somewhere on HS.

Both KW and FD have been commenting on social media news articles, which I am not allowed to post here. Look at news articles around the 20th of December. I did check to see if the comments led back to the real KW and FD. They do.

ALL IMO

I finally actually watched the DM video. KW is a complete . In his "story" he actually goes to his friend Lui to set up a hit on HS? That, and his plethora of false accusations completely disgust me. Not an ounce of truth, imo.

I wouldn't blame the children for one second if the decided to pursue litigation on him. Not to gain anything from him financially, but to drain, complicate and inconvenience his life. I would do the same if I had the means.

At around 1:50 in the video, the cousin describes his theory, that is, Barry killed Honey, panicked and then staged the scene to look like a double suicide (can pose the couple holding hands.). He also mentions in the Mirror article that Honey reportedly had a large diamond collection.

I wonder if Honey's jewellery collection was well known since they never really flashed their wealth? How would cousin know? Also curious that jewellery was found outside the home as soon as the PI took control of the house...how could that have been missed in the previous 6 weeks? This 'found' jewellery could make the killer nervous (was killer's DNA left on the jewellery and evidence of theft )?

I wonder if Barry and Honey really were holding hands when found by the police, but it was never disclosed to the public (something only the killer would know)? Could this cousin be telegraphing clues....he seems to want to be involved? JMO. Although I am convinced this was a Pharma hit, this cousin video interview is curious....he is a nut but he doesn't come off as crazy as I thought he would after just reading the article. JMO, he would be capable of planning a theft (to steal jewellery to make up for the money he owed Barry)and contracting out the double murder using hired ****s.
I agree. He's crazy but he's not mentally ill; borderline sociopathic (funny he described BS as such). This absolutely may be a Pharma hit, but in no way do I think KS is not capable of this. He's more than capable.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...000-the-week-before-they-were-found-dead.html

From the article above "As to an alibi, during the period in mid-December when the Shermans were likely killed, Winter was at a12-step program for Cocaine Anonymous the evening of the day they were last seen alive, and at work as a construction site manager the next day. In between, he said he watched an episode of Peaky Blinders on Netflix, and slept. He lives by himself."

KW has a very tight alibi which now puts him in my #1 suspect list of having hired someone to commit the act and I also find is suspect that he has not yet been interviewed by the police .

As far as dismissing the double murder theory? I'm sure the TP coroner could have determined if any of BS's DNA was present in HS's injuries. She fought according to TP sources which could have led to BS's DNA being present somewhere on HS.

Both KW and FD have been commenting on social media news articles, which I am not allowed to post here. Look at news articles around the 20th of December. I did check to see if the comments led back to the real KW and FD. They do.

ALL IMO
Yeah, if he's good for this, he may likely feel he's untouchable due to his "convenient" alibi. Untouchable enough to make such bold statements in interviews. He's out of touch with reality, imo.

I.

Not that I'm an expert, but in all the pictures we've seen (including all those earring shots!), Honey's jewellery preferences seemed to be more for high-end costume stuff, which is pricey but not hugely valuable. This was one of the many bizarre statements he made that detracted from his assurance that it was M/S.

I expect Greenspan is checking out his alibi as we speak.

In fact it would be good if the PIs had gathered surveillance on him as soon as they were hired by the family.

I finally actually watched the DM video..

Gee, thanks. Now I feel as if I must watch it. (Bad enough that my guilty secret is reading the DM.:blushing: )

Random thoughts.
If KW was at the scene one might expect H and BS to have scratches .....
Some comments seem legit, but ones (many) where a hand is at the mouth, not so much.

Never mind the hate my wife comments, anyone could say that in a joking manner, but hard to imagine BS talking fanciful scenarios like dying by a pool holding hands.

Diamonds- not uncommon for those with lots to wear the fake stuff in public and keep the real ones in a safe at home.

Wondering if there might be an old drug debt that was expected to be paid by BS one way or another?
Complete speculation, imo.

I personally think the reason he hasn't been interviewed yet is precisely because he's on their suspect list. He very well may not have done this, but the "fact" that he was at a CA meeting and was home watching netflix, doesn't suffice so far for me.

I have to assume that if he is at all on the ball and if he hired killers to do this, KW would have ensured that he had an absolutely airtight alibi on the Wed night. In that case hE would have known which night the murder was happening. He doesn’t appear to have a strong alibi for that night. So he either isn’t too swift, or he didn’t hire someone. All moo

With this double murder being targetted per LE, the inference is that both BS and HS were the target. Who would want HS killed as much as BS (aside from using her as a way to get info or torture BS). If they were both the targets, then it is not unreasonable that someone who hates them both would either be the killer or hire the killers. I was surprised how much KW seems to hate HS as much as BS. His legal issues are with BS and yet he says that BS "killed the *advertiser censored*". He also talks about HS's jewellery collection as a motive. And I think he mentions about her being punched which LE never released.

I do think he is a legit suspect. His alibi doesn't mean he couldn't have done it after his 12 step program (he wasn't a resident so not sure why it is such a great alibi). Or he could have easily hired someone to do it when he was at the program to shore up his alibi. It can also explain how the killers got access to the house with no forced entry if he was at the door. He has stated that it was his life's mission to make BS suffer (paraphrasing from the old Toronto Life article). And yet this is the guy that BS trusted to "whack" his wife twice in his office. A guy who was admittedly on drugs, at odds with BS and didn't tell his brothers because, you know, it was just a chat.

This guy just put himself in the spotlight as a key suspect. If he had nothing to do with it, then he derailed the entire investigation. If he was involved, well then, well done sir. KW is a fool.

I really hate to ask, but I can't go back over pages and pages...
Would someone mind explaining about jewelery being found outside??
I thank you in advance

I thank you in advance
http://torontosun.com/news/crime/wa...partner-knew-from-day-one-couple-was-murdered
Could an earring found at the end of the driveway outside the Sherman mansion murder scene Saturday be a clue to help police catch the killers?

In a case with few leads, all clues are welcome.

Award-winning CP24 cameraman Matt Reid and top reporter Arda Zakarian were doing a live hit outside the Sherman mansion when they spotted something.

“It looked like pieces from a women’s earring,” said Reid, who is a 20-year camera guy with eyes of an eagle.
“I am not sure if they are real but it looked like this earring had a cluster of diamonds,” he said
Websleuth earring discussion starting at this page approx.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...an-70-found-dead-Toronto-15-Dec-2017-5/page50

I thank you in advance

very soon after LE turned the house over to the PI’s, a reporter/cameraman spotted 2 earrings or pieces of earrings at the end of the driveway on the edge of the street. One of the PI’s I believe collected the items in question. There has been some discussion here if these items were always there and were missed by LE, or if they appeared there somehow soon after LE turned over the site. Pics of similar earrings have been posted by very astute WS members- these pics are on thread #5.

My computer is not letting me paste. PaulR said cry me a river he (Kerry)could work in his daddy's company. No, he could not work in his daddy's company, BS sold it. He never got to work in BS's new company either. My heart goes out to those four little boys who lost their parents and their father's future for them. He is not interviewed by LE because he is not a suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties