Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruises usually heal completely in two weeks. There is no way KW hand bruise is related to this crime.

We do not know the date that was filmed. KW had contacted the FE volunteering to give the interview.
The FE did say the interview was done when the murder seemed to be murder/ suicide. KW met with the FE on several occasions for this episode.

I have had bad bruises take longer than 14 days to heal.

When KW says BS purchased sports cars for him, I for one do not find that at all believable.

It looks to me like a surprisingly smooth hand with a carefully over- grown shaped finger nail, for a man who works in construction, imo speculation.

That brought to mind something from years ago. Years ago men with a long fingernail did so, so they were able to scoop up and snort cocaine.

Just an observation.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think KW wants this solved as much as we do. My concern is if it's someone with money who might have hired someone from a foreign country, this might never be found out. JMO
Surprised that KW has not expressed concern for his own safety, thinking he should.
BS may have had many enemies but also many allies, imo speculation.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think KW wants this solved as much as we do. <snip >

I haven't seen anything from him that leads me to that conclusion. :thinking: I wonder what leads others to that conclusion?

KW believes BS killed Honey so the case is already solved in his opinion.

What I see is what appears to be a bruise on the top fleshy part of KW’s left hand between his thumb and forefinger. I imagine a belt wrapped tightly around the hand followed by strangulation of someone could cause such an injury

I disagree. I'm not sure how many commenters on here work in the trades, but my husband works with his hands, and that's what they look like. There are flat bands of muscle that create ridges and shadows like that around the thumb joint and space between the thumb and index finger that look nearly exactly like that.

Agreed. Not only is the interview ~ a month later, he is a contractor, works in construction.

I don't see a bruise, it could just be the way he is gripping the wheel? If he'd been any type of "fight" you would think that long thumbnail would have been broken but all JMO

With all due respect, you do not understand the trades. Just because he is a supervisor does not mean he is not going to be involved in any work. Of course from time to time he would be involved and could get a bruise. I know people who work in the trades.

And can't we all get a bruise, not in a trade, not involved in a crime?

Respectfully, your assumption that I don't understand the trades is incorrect. I work in the construction field and have for much of my adult life.

Yes, of course anyone can get a bruise, but I simply made an observation about a specific person who inserted himself into a murder investigation and put himself in the spotlight as - IMO - a potential suspect. After seeing the camera zoom in on KW's hand, I found it to be an odd camera shot that I think would have been edited out if it had not had some meaning. Of course I could be wrong but it is just my opinion.

All MOO.

After seeing the camera zoom in on KW's hand, I found it to be an odd camera shot that I think would have been edited out if it had not had some meaning. Of course I could be wrong but it is just my opinion.

Now that I am inclined to agree with, but I wonder whether the physical feature they were drawing attention to was the long finger nail, which can be associated with cocaine use. JMO.

As a construction supervisor, how much physical work does KW do?

"The next day, Thursday, Winter said he got up at 6:15 a.m., showered, shaved and headed to his job as a construction supervisor for six custom homes being built north of the city, at Yonge Street and Highway 7.

KW said &#8220;Absolutely I could not go AWOL (at work) because we are in regular contact through text, email or sometimes phone calls. There&#8217;s no way between six in the morning on Thursday and six in the evening on Thursday, I&#8217;ve got a full alibi . . . with many different trades seeing me in and out of houses.&#8221;

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...000-the-week-before-they-were-found-dead.html

Now that I am inclined to agree with, but I wonder whether the physical feature they were drawing attention to was the long finger nail, which can be associated with cocaine use. JMO.

It is interesting how people see the same picture and see different things. Your suggestion is possible too, but I hold to my opinion about seeing a bruise. I hope the police photographed KW's hands.

ALL MOO.

"The next day, Thursday, Winter said he got up at 6:15 a.m., showered, shaved and headed to his job as a construction supervisor for six custom homes being built north of the city, at Yonge Street and Highway 7.

KW said &#8220;Absolutely I could not go AWOL (at work) because we are in regular contact through text, email or sometimes phone calls. There&#8217;s no way between six in the morning on Thursday and six in the evening on Thursday, I&#8217;ve got a full alibi . . . with many different trades seeing me in and out of houses.&#8221;

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...000-the-week-before-they-were-found-dead.html

In my experience, the role of a site supervisor is more involved with project oversight, materials, and trades management and very little to do with actually building.

All MOO.

KW contradicts himself on the Fifth Estate episode. He said that at work he is not on the clock and it would be very easy for him to leave for three hours.
The discussion about his lack of alibi starts at around the 31:20 mark.
*WARNING what KW is saying may be disturbing*
[video=youtube;ov7SCivAo5A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov7SCivAo5A&t=259s[/video]
[video]https://youtu.be/ov7SCivAo5A?t=31m21s[/video]

Just wanted to point out, before I forget.. and apologies if someone else has already mentioned! In the Fifth Estate interview, KW says he has never been inside Old Colony. But in the same interview, around 16:09, referring to what KW said in regard to HS, the 5th Estate host says:
"He says she had some tough questions for him at their house one day."
Considering this point in time was sometime after BS came back into contact with the orphans, when BS already had Apo, it would suggest that HS/BS were living at Old Colony. So there's a contradiction/lie right there, during one show!

Also noticed during same show at 12:28, while again referring to HS, KW says, "no, I hated her too." People are wondering why HS would have been killed too? There you go.

I posted this thought previously. These 2 KW statements are not mutually exclusive IMO. He could have spoken to HS at the Old Colony house without actually going inside the house. FWIW.

KW contradicts himself on the Fifth Estate episode. He said that at work he is not on the clock and it would be very easy for him to 'leave for three hours'.
[video=youtube;ov7SCivAo5A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov7SCivAo5A&t=259s[/video]

Because BS didn't show up for work on Thursday, I believe they died Wednesday night after Barry returned home from work so what KW did Thursday is irrelevant.

I thought it was said earlier it looked like Honey was pushed down and her face hit the floor causing bleeding on her face. She probably was fighting them but that is not what killed her, IMO

I heard that her face was on the floor in the pool of blood but not sure if that caused all the scratches on her face. They did say she put up quite a fight but not sure the marks on her face were from the tile or a fight since they said she had scratches.

KW contradicts himself on the Fifth Estate episode. He said that at work he is not on the clock and it would be very easy for him to leave for three hours.
*WARNING what KW is saying may be disturbing*

Yes, Lexi, he is contradictory in so many ways. I can’t think of specific links I could include, however, between the footage of him on fifth estate, The Investigators, and two different radio shows that he has spoken on, I have heard so many inconsistencies. He is all over the place.

The one thing that is crystal clear to me is that whenever he speaks of Barry and Honey, his utter hatred of both of them is visceral. IMHO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Because BS didn't show up for work on Thursday, I believe they died Wednesday night after Barry returned home from work so what KW did Thursday is irrelevant.

I believe they were likely killed on Wednesday night as well, but why is KW telling so many lies?

Never thought I would say this but I do not disbelieve everything that KW is saying.

Workaholics make for distant spouses and absent/remote parents. All noted at the memorial service.

Opposites attract, but only to a point. Nothing attractive about an absent spouse over time.

Not only was the lack of concern and rage at Nancy Olivieri profound but there was no concern, not one iota about the children who would die if this drug hit the market. $$$$$$$ and only $$$$$$$

Apo generics are sub standard in their bioavailability, yet where is the concern about those who died because they needed 100% bioavailability. Generics had 20% leeway, AFAIK.

Political wheeling and dealing allowed billions of $$$$$$ to be skimmed off the over priced, lesser quality drugs paid for by the Canadian taxpayers.

Wow, just wow.

Does anyone else agree that Lawyer Greenspan is there to provide/ensure a coverup of all/some of this crime?

This is what KW wants. To put a narrative out there so often that people start believing it. Thats how rumours become truth to some people. This KW guy is a total loon.

I don't know if it's just the camera, or if it looks like a scratch perhaps, that has healed? It was at 17:42 on my version's timeline at the Fifth Estate segment. I wonder on what date it was filmed? Does anyone else see anything?
attachment.php

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/episodes/2017-2018/the-mystery-of-the-sherman-murders

First thing I notice is the coke nail.

So I never thought it was the cousin before, but wow I am certainly open to thinking it might be him now. Guy is a total nut case in my opinion. Kind of get the vibe he thinks he outsmarted everyone and now just going way too over the top.

One thing that bothers me a lot about this situation, is that the cousins assume they would have been as successful as Barry had they gotten the company. The success of Apotex was because of Barry. There is no guarantee they would have been able to make the same of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali