Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed unless LE already has a solid idea who did this and was focusing on building the case around that. Then KW blabs his face off (probably because LE wouldn't give him the attention he craves) and the attention goes off the rails. But if LE is zeroing on a suspect, then this KW spectacle can work in their favour to have the real suspects think LE is not looking at them. This whole thing has been so bizarre as high profile cases go.

bbm

I so hope this is why LE didn't interview KW!

ALL MOO.

bbm

Me too! It's hard to imagine that KW wasn't interviewed by LE very soon after the murders even if only to rule him out as a suspect, IMO.

All MOO.

The reason LE didn't interview KW soon after the murders is because they ruled it a murder suicide case.

He received an allowance of $20,000 a month, loans for businesses, homes, cottages. That is not wealthy?$20,000 a month for doing nothing? If it was so rough, he could have subsidized it with a job

First of all I think it was mentioned he took it all back and ,also, BS just won a lawsuit against him for $300K!

Agreed unless LE already has a solid idea who did this and was focusing on building the case around that. Then KW blabs his face off (probably because LE wouldn't give him the attention he craves) and the attention goes off the rails. But if LE is zeroing on a suspect, then this KW spectacle can work in their favour to have the real suspects think LE is not looking at them. This whole thing has been so bizarre as high profile cases go.

KW's blabbing is like a release for him. He's letting it all out and then some.I do not believe the part of BS wanting Honey whacked is, but I do not believe for one second KW did this. He just wants to be heard.

KW's blabbing is like a release for him. He's letting it all out and then some.I do not believe the part of BS wanting Honey whacked is, but I do not believe for one second KW did this. He just wants to be heard.

Or maybe he is behind this? who knows!

First of all I think it was mentioned he took it all back and ,also, BS just won a lawsuit against him for $300K!

We have discussed this, BS stopped it when he was accused of murdering the Winter father.

The reason LE didn't interview KW soon after the murders is because they ruled it a murder suicide case.

I don’t believe it was ruled anything - the murder suicide thing was a leak based on their initial (rushed) impressions.

I wonder why KW has murder on the mind so often. BS killing the Winter father. Barry hiring him to kill Honey. Barry killing Honey.

What’s up with that kind of thought process?

Wonder what KW lived on when the money stream stopped. We know Dana was a drug dealer. Paul Tim has his own life. What about the other two.

Human, KW certainly does have murder on the brain. And hatred for all of the Shermans, living and dead.

KW works on construction. Not sure about Jeff Barkin. Tim is a chef.

On the FE show, didn't the forensics professor (?) fella say that it was a very clean scene?
Indicating that there was next to zero DNA in the house.

Guess it all took place in the garage/pool room. There goes the theory of rummaging for belts.

I believe that was just the costs. The court ordered them to pay back $8 million.

KW had a very high standard of living with $20,000 allowance and all of the house, cottages, etc. I think I read three houses were seized from KW.

So KW lives the life of a millionaire and that is taken away. I wonder what kind of life he had when the gravy train stopped.

Gosh, it's been said so many times. One of the boys is bi-polar, one dead from drugs and KW. Adopted one is doing ok, must have been favored by the "barkins".

On the FE show, didn't the forensics professor (?) fella say that it was a very clean scene?
Indicating that there was next to zero DNA in the house.

Guess it all took place in the garage/pool room. There goes the theory of rummaging for belts.

There wouldn't be belts lying about the pool area. What are your thoughts on the belts. Surely the murderer wouldn't use his own belts. Wouldn't that be crazy!

Gosh, it's been said so many times. One of the boys is bi-polar, one dead from drugs and KW. Adopted one is doing ok, must have been favored by the "barkins".

Bi polar means what? Lots of people are bipolar. Jeff does nothing and has never done anything?

There wouldn't be belts lying about the pool area. What are your thoughts on the belts. Surely the murderer wouldn't use his own belts. Wouldn't that be crazy!
I wondered about belts from robes that might be worn after exiting the pool.
I don't know anyone with an indoor pool.
I have been to a few gyms with an indoor pool and thick Terry cloth robes are readily available.
Maybe someone with an indoor pool could chime in on if they have robes near the pool to wear.

Has it ever been stated that men men's belts were leather or pant belts?

Is the tie on a robe even considered a "belt"?
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads