CANADA Canada - Ben Tyner, 32, cowboy, his horse returned w/o him, Merritt, British Columbia, 26 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be excruciatingly painful.
I read Jack got to spend time with Ben after Xmas, so not long before he disappeared. Glad they had that time together.
I was curious about the timing of his new job. It was right around some major holidays and Merritt is not exactly right next door to Laramie, WY. And since Ben had just started, did he have time off to go home for any of these holidays.

I was curious about the timing of his new job. It was right around some major holidays and Merritt is not exactly right next door to Laramie, WY. And since Ben had just started, did he have time off to go home for any of these holidays.

Ze, I can’t establish, did Ben go home for holidays or did Jack travel to Merritt. I do think it to be a good thing tha they spent time together, tho. It appears they are very close, if Ben had any issues, hopefully Jack knows. Jmo
(Not next door is right, unless flying, it’d take many hours to get from L to M)

JMO, I doubt Ben went home for the holidays, cows don't know anything about Xmas. This gets more mysterious every day. The whole missing persons situation from the area is very strange.

Lol. His bro maybe flew to Merritt to spend a few days with him, imo. It’d be awfully soon for a new employee to have vacay days.
Very mysterious, indeed.
Jack is now an administrator of the Missing FB page. Maybe he will add info, one day.
I suspect they can’t share what they know & that’s a good thing. Just find out where Ben is & bring peace to his family. Moo

I looked into Noreen Reiner, a psychic, don’t laugh, she has a huge accurate track record working with FBI, she’s the real deal, actually solves homicide cases, something someone should look into, if I could afford it I would, IMO .

I usually don't buy into physic stuff but that chick in the Watt's case was spot on. Couldn't hurt.

I still watch the news and personal fb and the missing page for
any scrap of news.

IMO, there's 3 main routes LE could explore:
1) Accident
2) Foul Play/Homicide
3) Suicide
With talking to everyone he had contact with the last few weeks
it seems to me one of those 3 things would stand out and lead
them towards that direction.

From the tone of some personal fb comments I worry about
it being #3. 2 things I haven't seen mentioned in any news:
Was he a big drinker? Did he use any drugs at all? Has
he had any past issues with either before?

He seems like such a sensitive, quiet guy. Maybe the type to drown his sorrows or depression by drink or drugs. Both of which can make depression or sadness worse.

So sad for his family and friends. So sad for Ben.

any scrap of news.

1) Accident
2) Foul Play/Homicide
3) Suicide

He seems like such a sensitive, quiet guy. Maybe the type to drown his sorrows or depression by drink or drugs. Both of which can make depression or sadness worse.

Not trying to be argumentative, at all!! But IMO no matter what, none of us horse people would do anything to jeopardize the well-being of our horses. They are much more than a pet to us. Much more. If he was suicidal, he could/would have left his horse out of his plans.

It's hard to convey to non-horse people how much we would not do this to our horses.

any scrap of news.

1) Accident
2) Foul Play/Homicide
3) Suicide

Wow Enelram!
I Never gave any thought to substance abuse.
I did mention the same three routes. Obviously that’s about the only choices, unless he’s in hiding.
FB posts on the official Missing Page do have a certain tone, imo.
Based on what we know, I lean towards foul play.
Like you, constantly checking for updates to this tragic story.

Don't forget #4) The Unexplained.

Thousand's of people all over the world go missing every year without a trace. Some are found and many are not. Luke Neville, Dean Morrison and Ryan Shtuka come to mind. All three vanished with no trace from the same geographic area. Dean and Ben just a few miles from each other.

Dog_River

Not trying to be argumentative, at all!! But IMO no matter what, none of us horse people would do anything to jeopardize the well-being of our horses. They are much more than a pet to us. Much more. If he was suicidal, he could/would have left his horse out of his plans.

It's hard to convey to non-horse people how much we would not do this to our horses.

I think almost all of us here are self confessed horse/animal lovers. I’ve heard of people from all sectors with/out animals doing funny things. Jmo

I think almost all of us here are self confessed horse/animal lovers. I’ve heard of people from all sectors with/out animals doing funny things. Jmo
I understand what you're saying, and I hear you.
I am an animal lover.
And I am a horseman (woman) with 45 years in.
But.....being an animal lover and being a horseman are two very different things.
Being a horseman is way beyond being an animal lover. I promise you.
IMO, he would not have involved his horse in any plans of suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces