CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered @ Home - Toronto #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that JS comes across as cold. I found his story in his eulogy about picking a difficult black run when skiing with his mom and then finding it “f-cking hilarious” when she massively crashed down it to be disturbing. Is it just me or is it not super funny to watch your mom tumble down a ski run she couldn’t ski and tried only for him? Ugh.

And I also agree that AP’s silence is interesting. Truly, not talking to police is the best decision — no one is required to do so. But the fact that he is one of the only people who didn’t do so still gives me pause. Moo. Speculation.
Sorry but I don’t believe we know if AP spoke to police Or not. Do you please have a link to info confirming he has not done so? Thanks.

JS isn’t the smoothest communicator. He’s a little awkward and seems to reach for the dramatic. I try not to parse what he says too closely. The eulogy shows, to me, that he has no concept of tone.
Just catching up but... funny that JS describes his dad as having no social skills, when JS himself doesn't know when, where, or to whom it's appropriate or inappropriate to say certain things. moo.

I went down a very deep rabbit hole a long time ago in regard to 'Harlo'. I find it interesting that AP is no longer listed on the leadership list. I'm wondering if the players thought it best to keep his name off, just as they have kept JS's name off?

Also, there are photos floating around, perhaps y'all have seen them.. long ago.. from when JS was young... like a teen maybe, or young adult? Pictured with others? Have any of you caught who it looks like in the pics? For me, it's a direct match with one of the leadership of Harlo. imo.

I can't help thinking bad for AP when some think poorly of him.. it's just my guess, but I feel like he's completely controlled. I sure hope his pay is worth whatever he might be experiencing, and the hit on his integrity. imo.

I went down a very deep rabbit hole a long time ago in regard to 'Harlo'. I find it interesting that AP is no longer listed on the leadership list. I'm wondering if the players thought it best to keep his name off, just as they have kept JS's name off?

Also, there are photos floating around, perhaps y'all have seen them.. long ago.. from when JS was young... like a teen maybe, or young adult? Pictured with others? Have any of you caught who it looks like in the pics? For me, it's a direct match with one of the leadership of Harlo. imo.
Yes!, Definitely noticed and hoped somebody would mention it..
Reminded of a young man i knew back when IV and surrogacy were in its, well, infancy- he was a young doctor with average looks, but very clever and from a ''good family''. He said he was often accosted at the hospital by women and other doctors asking if he would ''contribute'' his genes to help create ''good quality'' babies......
imo, speculation.

Do tell. What photos?

I think he is beyond cheap. I also think he thought if he kept KD cold, thirsty and in an uncomfortable chair thinking it would affect his concentration etc.
I would never have come up with this idea, but maybe quite right. I thought, it was more JS showing his (conceited) disdain for someone or someone's job.

I think it is both but I doubt that they are on the same title document. i.e. I would think the cottage property where they reside is separately titled from the marina business. AP could co-own one without co-owning the other.

Edited- sorry this was meant to be in reply to the comment about ownership of the Chandos Lake cottage residence vs business.

I can't help thinking bad for AP when some think poorly of him.. it's just my guess, but I feel like he's completely controlled. I sure hope his pay is worth whatever he might be experiencing, and the hit on his integrity. imo.
Adam Paulin is a very able individual. He has family, both he and his wife’s side who could jump in at any time to shake him from being controlled.
He is living the life.
Btw it was his father in law who got the ok from the north York city council to have the house demolished.
He is a snake.

I personally don’t see him as controlled by JS. Perhaps the opposite. Speculation. MOO.

With Harlo’s name connected to the bid for the Ottawa Senators maybe they had to scrub Harlo and make it appear that AP & JS aren’t high-profile principals, imo. Their coverage in the Star has been controversial.

“All the suitors were informed that Anna and Olivia Melnyk, the daughters of late owner Eugene Melnyk, want to retain up to 10 per cent of ownership in the franchise and that the team must remain in Ottawa.

If the bidders were all within close proximity, then it could come down to which group the league and the Melnyk family feel most comfortable with because they will stay involved when this deal is complete.”

Last edited:
I think he is beyond cheap. I also think he thought if he kept KD cold, thirsty and in an uncomfortable chair thinking it would affect his concentration etc.
Role reversal, treat the 'interrogator' like the 'interrogee'? imo. rbibm
“I’m not going to kill my dad because he needs $50 million to get through a crisis,” Jonathon will later say over the course of a five-hour chat, confronting suggestions by some that he was involved.''

''A best practice is to have an officer stationed immediately outside the interview room while it is in use to monitor it for any emergency situations. ''

''Bring a jacket no matter what time of year it is. You are often left in an interview room for some time before being questioned. Some times the police are busy, but this is also a technique used to increase your nervousness. Often such rooms are kept very cold. You will be more comfortable with a jacket and feel more in command of yourself if you are not cold.''

''A couple of hours into our interview, there is a knock on the side door of the garage. Jonathon gets up. It is one of his security team doing a “health check” to see if Jonathon is OK.''

Adding..
May 23 2023
''As host of “The Billionaire Murders: The hunt for the killers of Honey and Barry Sherman,” podcast series, investigative reporter Kevin Donovan has shared details of his probe into the case of the wealthy couple who were found strangled in their north Toronto home in 2017.

Since April, Donovan has joined readers for live Q&As about the case. He returns Tues. May 23 to take reader questions about the final episode of the podcast, episode nine: Succession.''

Last edited:
Role reversal, treat the 'interrogator' like the 'interrogee'? imo. rbibm
“I’m not going to kill my dad because he needs $50 million to get through a crisis,” Jonathon will later say over the course of a five-hour chat, confronting suggestions by some that he was involved.''

''A best practice is to have an officer stationed immediately outside the interview room while it is in use to monitor it for any emergency situations. ''

''Bring a jacket no matter what time of year it is. You are often left in an interview room for some time before being questioned. Some times the police are busy, but this is also a technique used to increase your nervousness. Often such rooms are kept very cold. You will be more comfortable with a jacket and feel more in command of yourself if you are not cold.''

''A couple of hours into our interview, there is a knock on the side door of the garage. Jonathon gets up. It is one of his security team doing a “health check” to see if Jonathon is OK.''

Adding..
May 23 2023
''As host of “The Billionaire Murders: The hunt for the killers of Honey and Barry Sherman,” podcast series, investigative reporter Kevin Donovan has shared details of his probe into the case of the wealthy couple who were found strangled in their north Toronto home in 2017.

Since April, Donovan has joined readers for live Q&As about the case. He returns Tues. May 23 to take reader questions about the final episode of the podcast, episode nine: Succession.''

I couldn’t figure out what exactly bothered me about the entire set up of that interview, but I think you just explained it. Especially the freezing, sparse room and the guard.

And imagine if some asked you if you killed your parent. ‘Of course not’ would sound true. Silence until the next question. Not ‘I am the only person who knows I’m not involved’, or ‘I’m not going to kill my dad because he needs $50 million to get through a crisis’. Why overthink the answer? Why expand on it?

I couldn’t figure out what exactly bothered me about the entire set up of that interview, but I think you just explained it. Especially the freezing, sparse room and the guard.

And imagine if some asked you if you killed your parent. ‘Of course not’ would sound true. Silence until the next question. Not ‘I am the only person who knows I’m not involved’, or ‘I’m not going to kill my dad because he needs $50 million to get through a crisis’. Why overthink the answer? Why expand on it?
Because he is "bright and educated" as he described himself so very humble?

Adam Paulin is a very able individual. He has family, both he and his wife’s side who could jump in at any time to shake him from being controlled.
He is living the life.
Btw it was his father in law who got the ok from the north York city council to have the house demolished.
He is a snake.
Brennan and/or RKS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members