Canada - Bruce McArthur charged in murders of six men, Toronto, 2010-2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow so all 5 of those remains were at the one property? :(

cache.php

[FONT=&quot]Catherine McDonald‏Verified account @cmcdonaldglobal 57m57 minutes ago
More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
#BREAKING
The forensic anthropologist has arrived on Mallory Crescent to begin the painstaking excavation of the backyard where #BruceMcArthur worked as a landscaper.
[/FONT]

wow so all 5 of those remains were at the one property? :(
We don't know yet. We know Andrew's were but who knows who the others are. It could be 5 other people [emoji17] I hope for the sake of the families they get closure

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

LE does have DNA profiles of at least 2 of the men BA has been charged with murdering.

Approximately 15 planters total. Not going to say how many left to go through.

cache.php

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Human remains of 6 people have been located. Andrew Kinsman's remains have been identified. 5 others not identified yet. Excavation led by Centre of Forensic Sciences anthropologist Kathy Gruspier starts Feb 8, 2018 in Bruce McArthur alleged serial killer investigation
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][/FONT]https://twitter.com/TPSHomicide/status/961684741119332352

Hold onto your hats people! This rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://925freshradio.ca/news/4014121/bruce-mcarthur-investigation-update/
Investigators have since seized planters containing human remains from several homes across the Greater Toronto Area, including the one at Mallory Crescent where forensics experts continue to search for evidence.

Kathy Gruspier, forensic anthropologist from the coroners’ office, is leading an excavation of the backyard that is getting underway.
rbbm.
http://www.forensics.utoronto.ca/people/advisory/gruspier.htm
[h=1]Kathy Gruspier, ba, ma, phd, jd[/h] Kathy Gruspier obtained her BA in Near Eastern Archaeology from Wilfrid Laurier University, her MA in Palaeopathology and Funerary Archaeology from The University of Sheffield, her Ph.D. in Physical Anthropology from the University of Toronto and her JD from the Faculty of Law, University of Toronto. She is currently the first and only fulltime forensic anthropologist in Canada, working for the Ontario Forensic Pathology Service. She is an Associate Professor of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology at the University of Toronto.

She has undertaken extensive field work and analysis of human remains in Italy and Jordan (archaeological sites), Kosovo, East Timor, Cambodia and Poland (forensic investigations). She was also a consulting forensic anthropologist to the Office of the Chief Coroner for Ontario (since 1992), and consulted for the Laboratoire de Sciences Judiciaires et de Médecine Légale in Quebec. Kathy has published numerous papers in scientific journals, and regularly presents papers at international conferences and for continuing education groups and special seminars. She regularly testifies in criminal proceedings, and testified for the Goudge Inquiry into Pediatric Forensic Pathology for which she also wrote a research paper. Her teaching contributions include law courses for forensic science students and forensic science courses for law students, as well as courses in forensic anthropology

Wow, what an accomplished woman. It sounds like with Kathy Gruspier, the case is in the best hands possible.

All remains found at Mallory so far!!!! I feel for those people living in that house :( moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is another property that will be excavated. LE is not disclosing where the property is. CP24

O/T the forensic anthropologist on this case, Kathy Gruspier, was my forensic anthropology prof at UofT.

OK so three torsos in two planters. Where were the other 3 victim remains found at Mallory? I didn't think the excavation in the back has started yet so?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PWYgsoHMHU
Published on Feb 8, 2018
Police say they have found the remains of at least six people, including those of Andrew Kinsman who went missing in June 2017, on a Toronto property where alleged serial killer Bruce McArthur worked and stored landscaping equipment. McArthur, 66, is charged with five counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of five men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper