Canada - Bruce McArthur charged in murders of six men, Toronto, 2010-2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't find the post about him smashing his glasses but I can assure you he has NOTHING that can be smashed. When on suicide watch, he would NOT have any breakables. They don't care if he cannot see, their job is to keep him alive.

I suspect he will keep trying to die, he knows they've got him and his life per se is over.

I remember Russell Williams tried to kill himself in jail too. He pushed a stuffed toilet roll down his throat to choke himself.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/new...ms-attempts-jailhouse-suicide/article4329813/

Do we KNOW who was BM's recent room mate? I realize it is a touchy subject but any confirmed/documented info on this?
Before his FB got shot down I had observed many pictures of BM taken with a guy of an Iranian origin. They looked like a couple to me by judging how many trips they had taken together and many events and family celebration. I'm assuming that was his so-called it roommate.

Do we KNOW who was BM's recent room mate? I realize it is a touchy subject but any confirmed/documented info on this?

This video says his son listed BM's address as his home address (about the 41 second mark).

[video=youtube;yXYdluGmLLY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXYdluGmLLY[/video]

I remember Russell Williams tried to kill himself in jail too. He pushed a stuffed toilet roll down his throat to choke himself.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/new...ms-attempts-jailhouse-suicide/article4329813/

Yep, I recall that but the staff had erred in leaving him with a toilet roll. He should have NOTHING if need be, to keep him alive.

I have trouble believing the story of smashed glasses though, thats pretty basic to remove breakables.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he's dead at some point, he's had a lot of practice on others.

RW & BM can dish it out but can't take the punishment - wimps.

As for BM, I seriously believe he is suffering inner turmoil for the hell he has caused for his ex, immediate family and possibly the couple that owned the house on Mallory Cres. I don't believe for one bit he has any remorse for his victims though.

I'd be curious to know how much weight he has lost thus far!

jmo

Hes lost quite a bit of weight. Must be starving himself too.

Photo of deceased man was one of a cache of alleged victim images kept by Bruce McArthur, source says
WARNING: This story contains a graphic image of an unidentified man believed to be dead

CBC Toronto has learned from a police source that the photo of a man believed to have been killed by Bruce McArthur was just one in a cache of images of his alleged victims that the suspected serial killer kept on his computer.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, also says that some 40 tips have come in to police since the photo was released, though none of the people who have come forward have said definitively that the man pictured was a relative.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/mcarthur-victim-photo-1.4564160

In this article it says that the unidentified male, whose picture they have released, "His remains were discovered in the planters."

So that's why it was so heavily photoshoped.
How long would it take him to decompose? Unless the entire face is Photoshop.. he must be recent.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Before his FB got shot down I had observed many pictures of BM taken with a guy of an Iranian origin. They looked like a couple to me by judging how many trips they had taken together and many events and family celebration. I'm assuming that was his so-called it roommate.

There was a story back when it was breaking fast, that the former boyfriend was fine, had talked to police but knew nothing. They had broken up a while ago, prior to the murders last summer.

There was a story back when it was breaking fast, that the former boyfriend was fine, had talked to police but knew nothing. They had broken up a while ago, prior to the murders last summer.

He also had his own apartment.

Yes. I won’t post his name, but confirming that gentleman is safe and all is good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RW & BM can dish it out but can't take the punishment - wimps.

As for BM, I seriously believe he is suffering inner turmoil for the hell he has caused for his ex, immediate family and possibly the couple that owned the house on Mallory Cres. I don't believe for one bit he has any remorse for his victims though.

I'd be curious to know how much weight he has lost thus far!

jmo

He should give in and confess. Save police all this trouble. I wish the family could advise him to over-rule his lawyer.

He should give in and confess. Save police all this trouble. I wish the family could advise him to over-rule his lawyer.

I too wish he'd confess. And, sadly, I don't think his family has any power over him. I think he will just deny, deny, deny. I hope I'm wrong.

Hi all,

As traumatic as this is, we have to deal with a lot of complicated, gruesome information.

I just wanted to toss in an interpretation of what we are seeing that to me makes sense. This is open-ended; please criticize or correct me if I am wrong.

1. There are seven confirmed victims. (Based on human remains found).

2. There are six first-degree murder charges.

3. Three positively identified sets of remains were those of the following: Andrew Kinsman, Skanda Navaratnam and Soroush Mahmudi.

4. There is the photo of the unidentified male. He MAY or MAY NOT be one of the sets of remains that is still not positively identified. So far it is a photo of a potential victim, and the location of his remains is unknown.

5. The other remains not yet positively identified may be those of the other men McArthur has been charged with killing, or they MAY NOT. They may be as yet unidentified victims.

Please add to this or modify as you wish.

What/Who is navigator and why Uh oh? Just need to be filled in as I am not aware of this company.

They do public relations work, specifically cleaning up an individuals/institutions' public image after a scandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megsleuths97