Canada - Bruce McArthur- Pleads Guilty - murders of 8 men, Toronto, 2010-2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The tent is for the officers to shelter in, not the same as the tent put up for the previous 'dig'. Who knows what they'll put up in the treed area or in the ravine.
That ravine goes into the DVP ravine and those in Toronto know how large that area could be.

The tent is for the officers to shelter in, not the same as the tent put up for the previous 'dig'. Who knows what they'll put up in the treed area or in the ravine.
That ravine goes into the DVP ravine and those in Toronto know how large that area could be.
I noticed that too. The first one looked more like what I've seen at other sites. There's another heat warning today - I wonder if it's different due to the weather? If a tent is used due to the weather is it possible they use a different tent for different conditions? Maybe it's a way to make sure they can cool off, or maybe they have to have extra equipment to keep whatever they find preserved. (Don't like thinking about that, but...)

I noticed that too. The first one looked more like what I've seen at other sites. There's another heat warning today - I wonder if it's different due to the weather? If a tent is used due to the weather is it possible they use a different tent for different conditions? Maybe it's a way to make sure they can cool off, or maybe they have to have extra equipment to keep whatever they find preserved. (Don't like thinking about that, but...)

I think its supposed to rain here tomorrow, also. They said it was for the officers to shelter in.....heat, sun, rain, wind. Who knows? They did have their huge water jug just outside of the tent.

I would do a drive by but the whole street is taken up with police vehicles, so no point in taking a trip to the nearby grocery store.

Majeed Kayhan's remains have not been recovered yet. I hope this new excavation will help find him.

Excavators (Kathy Gruspier and her team) are working on this from one weather extreme to another as well. I heard on cp24 that the entire team was available to work on this now and not weeks ago when the weather was not so hot

Eta: corrected missing victim's name.

Last edited:
The van, which we think was a coroner's van, just left. That might be it for the day. Police expect to be here for weeks, but they already seem to know exactly where they're looking and what they're looking for.
@justin_ling

Potential evidence found at a Mallory Crescent property linked to accused serial killer Bruce McArthur has been loaded into a vehicle believed to belong to the Coroner’s Office. Footage captured by CP24’s chopper shows officer combing through a ravine behind the home.
@CP24

Potential evidence found at a Leaside property linked to accused serial killer Bruce McArthur was loaded into a vehicle believed to be from the Office of the Chief Coroner of Ontario on Wednesday afternoon.

Footage captured by the CTV News Toronto chopper showed officers combing through the ravine behind the Mallory Crescent home on Wednesday before placing what was discovered inside a black van with black-tinted windows outside of the home.

Potential evidence loaded into vehicle outside Leaside home linked to McArthur

Does anyone think BM's talking?
I don't for one second believe BM is talking. jmo

From the article;

Police said earlier on Wednesday the K-9 unit revisited the property recently and indicated there was a need to examine the area further.

“The dogs that we’ve used to search the properties in the past have been cadaver dogs,” Gray said.

“They are the same dogs that indicated on the planters that were seized from the Mallory Crescent property, those same planters were the ones in which we found the remains of seven men. So the dogs have indicated again, different spots on the property. It’s too early to tell what exactly they’ll find.”

Toronto police discover ‘items’ of interest after resuming excavation at property linked to Bruce McArthur

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back