CANADA Canada - Cedrika Provencher, 9, Trois-Rivieres, QC, 31 July 2007

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I'm not mistaken, that's the Investigation channel from Canal D. They covered a lot of American crime shows which they've translated in French. ^^

Jonathan Bettez child *advertiser censored* case pushed back to November 11. Crown lawyers presented his lawyer with new evidence.
The charges against Bettez include:

• Allowing child *advertiser censored* to be distributed in Trois-Rivieres between Nov. 4, 2009 and Sept. 30, 2013.
  • Being in possession of child *advertiser censored* with intent to distribute during the same period.
  • Accessing child *advertiser censored* during that period.
  • Accessing child *advertiser censored* between Aug. 9, 2012 and Sept. 30, 2013.
  • Possession of child *advertiser censored* during that period.
  • Possessing child *advertiser censored* during a period in 2013

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/evidenti...es-child-*advertiser censored*-case-1.3092142

http://www.journaldequebec.com/2016/09/28/le-dossier-de-jonathan-bettez-de-retour-en-cour-aujourdhui

http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2016/12/...es-agressions-sexuelles-denfants-sur-internet

Link in French. The motherload of info here r.e. the child *advertiser censored* investigation. His usernames online. The number of files found at Emballages Bettez. Sigh......Disgusting.

"wanna trade? Msg me now!"

"Any traders? Msg me. Thanks!"

"Traders msg me now!"

His usernames on CP trading sites:

LureThem
LoveThem
PantyGuy
Small-*advertiser censored*

He viewed CP with victims from ages 3 months to 12 years old.

Much much more. I have not even finished the news video yet.

Police had a geolocator (GPS) on his car for 6 months. wow....

JB had removed the hard drives from computers in his home, search happened in July 18th 2016 of his home.

Police searches on Aug 29th were successful: LE found 2 USB keys and one external hard drive containing child *advertiser censored*. Child *advertiser censored* found on a laptop found in his parents home.

A publication ban was lifted in this child *advertiser censored* case although info relating to Cedrika Provencher was blacked out.

Today marks one year since the remains were found near Highway 40 in Saint-Maurice, the investigation continues as police try to find the one element that will sink Bettez.

http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2016/12/...es-agressions-sexuelles-denfants-sur-internet

Link in French. The motherload of info here r.e. the child *advertiser censored* investigation. His usernames online. The number of files found at Emballages Bettez. Sigh......Disgusting.

"wanna trade? Msg me now!"

"Any traders? Msg me. Thanks!"

"Traders msg me now!"

His usernames on CP trading sites:

LureThem
LoveThem
PantyGuy
Small-*advertiser censored*

He viewed CP with victims from ages 3 months to 12 years old.

Much much more. I have not even finished the news video yet.

This is just so disgusting, a 3 month old!
Hoping with this arrest, information about Cedrika will emerge, but also any other potential victims of this guy.
Lots of unsolved crimes involving children....
speculation, imo.

10-20 pages from the search warrants had to do with the Cedrika Provencher case and the details were blacked out to the media.

Jean-François Guérin ‏@jfguerintva Dec 9 View translation
10-20 pages dans les mandats de perquisition contre Jonathan Bettez ont trait à Cédrika Provencher, Elles ont été caviardées #TVANouvelles

Unrelated to this case, but just to show the terrible toll investigating child *advertiser censored* might be for some.
speculation, imo.
http://www.pentictonherald.ca/news/national_news/article_f0896cdc-9851-53c4-9c5a-1d9c0e7645ba.html
Dec10 2016

VANCOUVER - An RCMP officer has filed a lawsuit alleging he suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder after being exposed to a "significant volume" of child *advertiser censored* while working in a specialized unit.

Const. Michael Wardrope says he was exposed to disturbing videos, photographs, interviews and interrogations as a member of the child abuse and sexual offence unit in Surrey, B.C.

"His mental health was impacted by unescapable images and memories from the files he had worked on," says the lawsuit filed in British Columbia Supreme Court.

"The plaintiff was aware of, or had witnessed personally on a number of occasions, members in the unit breaking down and crying while working on files."

By fall 2010, the lawsuit says, Wardrope was showing symptoms of having a nervous breakdown. He approached his supervisor and broke down, crying and telling him he was "falling apart," the suit says.

66 year old Claude Richard of Shawinigan (a small town near Trois-Rivières) and volunteer for the Cédrika Provencher foundation, was arrested and is now being accused of possession and distribution of child *advertiser censored*. He will be back in court next week.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing wonder
Back