CANADA Canada - Elizabeth Bain, 22, Scarborough, Ont, 19 June 1990 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Leaving aside cases where the murder of adult children is due to massive tensions caused by culture.....are there really many murders of teens by parents I mean generally and am not speaking of this case

so on the released tapes why does Bernardo not say no to the question of his involvement.?

so on the released tapes why does Bernardo not say no to the question of his involvement.?

On the one hand, Bernardo says he did not attack EB, yet it was he who requested the meeting to discuss the case, why?
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/bernardo-asks-to-talk-to-police-about-bain-case-1.679346

"Bernardo asks to talk to police about Bain case"

CBC News Posted: Jun 07, 2007 6:44 PM ET Last Updated: Jun 07, 2007 7:08 PM ET

"Convicted killer Paul Bernardo met with police and Crown attorneys on Thursday to discuss the 1990 disappearance and presumed killing of Elizabeth Bain, CBC News has learned"

Could it be that PB was hoping to somehow bring KH back into court?

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2008/04/23/did_paul_bernardo_do_it.html

"Bernardo is so hated and feared that when this evidence goes in it has the potential to be devastating to the Crown's case," Kotanen argued. "It will be a new trial of Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka."

rbbm.

Pretty sure he does. Mixed in with a lot of mumbo jumbo. But he eventually says No.

At approx 17mins 53 secs and 18 mins 12 secs he answers No at both times.

And I believe the article is mistaken on saying that Bernardo was the one who asked for this meeting regarding EB. Pretty sure it was LE following up in relation to RB's upcoming new trial.

What would interest me with regards to Bernardo or some other random guy responsible for the disappearance of EB is, how was is carried out using what is known?

A small amount of blood, belonging to a female offspring of Mr and Mrs B, was found on the rear floor of EB's car. No insect activity found in the car. Drag marks in one direction only. The car was parked in daylight hours adjacent to a park and the campus EB attended. Her wallet and ID were found in her bedroom along with the project she was to hand in for her class that night. Random sightings by many as to arguments, highway chases, parked at a body shop, similar keychain in a dumpster miles away, etc.

It's fine to say x person did it, but how? Without how, a theory doesn't carry much weight. Jmo.

on a side note, who would somebody talk to regarding this case if they wanted to provide more information?

RSBM

JohnPaul - is there anything that can be shared on 'providing more information'? Not details, rather were you/another person able to find someone to talk to and interest them in the info?

RSBM

JohnPaul - is there anything that can be shared on 'providing more information'? Not details, rather were you/another person able to find someone to talk to and interest them in the info?

to be honest i am still thinking about what to do,

i have been very busy with my personal life in the past few weeks, so i have unfortunately not had much time for this lately

to be honest i am still thinking about what to do,

Imo, one of the toughest things in the world to do is pick up a phone the first time in such circumstances.

It's not quite so hard the second time though, if needed.

Imo, one of the toughest things in the world to do is pick up a phone the first time in such circumstances.

It's not quite so hard the second time though, if needed.

Very true. But in a case like this, the issue is imo, is whom do you call.
I can absolutely guarantee that LE wants nothing more to do with this. So if you call them, they will take a statement and then it will get lost or buried. Especially if it is in regards to anyone else being responsible other than RB.

Decision would be the type of info and where it would make the best impact to be taken seriously and followed up.
Absolutely agree with you woodland, the first call would be the toughest. In the right place it will be accepted with full support and gratitude.

Yep eyesonly, the decision on whom to call in this messy, upside down situation is absurd.

Toronto Police facing a $13 mil lawsuit from RB (convicted then absolved by same body of justice, or what passes for justice from time to time imo) - at last report plaintiff (RB) is looking to amend the lawsuit with new info on information withheld from RB at trial. TPS can't afford to blink first.
Calling CrimeStoppers will be the same result - CS will call TPS only.

The good news imo is - JohnPaul - if you share your info with RB's lawyers (Association for the Wrongly Convicted) they will most certainly share that info with TPS - pretty sure five will get me ten that TPS will not share a tip with RB's lawyers imo.

Then again, info can always be shared here for all to see and act on. Jmo.

I can absolutely guarantee that LE wants nothing more to do with this. So if you call them, they will take a statement and then it will get lost or buried. Especially if it is in regards to anyone else being responsible other than RB.

this is my thinking exactly

Johnpaul, I can also guarantee as stated in prior posts, that there are other avenues with the power to take the info and follow it up to its fullest extent.

Would LE say they are looking for someone in a cold case disappearance circa late 80's, to cloak a 1990 disappearance?
Could be waaay off mark here, or not.
imo, speculation.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-missing-person-info&p=12216936#post12216936
"Toronto LE seek help identifying "KEN" for poss. coldcase missing person info."
"The attached photograph is believed to be of a man named "Ken," who, in the late 1980s, lived in various basement apartments in the Scarborough area. It is also believed he may have attended the University of Toronto (Scarborough Campus)"

on a side note, who would somebody talk to regarding this case if they wanted to provide more information?

Hi JohnPaul - still wondering about your post from 30 Oct 2015. Any decision or contact with anyone?

Is your info something you have known all along and now see in a new light with the suggestion that RB was not responsible for the disappearance of EB?

Is it possible to give us a little something on that?

Hi JohnPaul - still wondering about your post from 30 Oct 2015. Any decision or contact with anyone?

no

Is your info something you have known all along and now see in a new light with the suggestion that RB was not responsible for the disappearance of EB?

yes

Is it possible to give us a little something on that?

not at this time,

OK.

Fwiw, I'm pretty sure we could have helped you sort it out by now.

Johnpaul:
It is with sincerest hope that the Christmas spirit or a new years resolution will come upon you in favor of speaking out of what you may know.
RB deserves to have his name returned to him and EB deserves to be found and laid to rest in proper manner.
Thank you

Johnpaul:
It is with sincerest hope that the Christmas spirit or a new years resolution will come upon you in favor of speaking out of what you may know.
RB deserves to have his name returned to him and EB deserves to be found and laid to rest in proper manner.
Thank you

i agree and you are correct,

i feel bad and guilty even saying this, but i have just been too busy with everyday life lately,

that combined with the holiday hectic time of year does not leave me with a lot of time to even think about this right now, as bad as that sounds, its the truth,

hopefully come new year i can/will follow up on this more,

i apologize for leaving you all "hanging" so to speak

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme