CANADA Canada - Eloise Fendelet, 71, & Perry Wong, 72, Edmonton AB, 27 Dec 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/l...EDM_missing_110415/20110415/?hub=EdmontonHome

CTV News is told the remains were dumped just off a dirt road and were found lying side by side. It's believed no effort was made to hide the bodies and sources say there were no signs of exposure to the elements

Friends of the couple who spoke on the condition of anonymity say Perry had a lot of money and had recently lent some to people from out-of-province against the better judgment of some

What??????????? NO exposure to the elements?????? Does this mean they were held hostage all this time????

I also read on another board by someone who thinks he knows Perry that PW was into business development which the above seems to relate.

How very sad.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2011/04/15/18014756.html

Wong was last seen meeting up with friends in a west Edmonton neighbourhood on the day he went missing, Dec. 27.

Police say the pair likely died shortly after they went missing -- suggesting the bodies have been there for quite some time.

"It's difficult to know for certain, but taking into account the heavy snowfall that we experienced over the winter, it's entirely possible," said Det. Dale Johnson.

Investigators also say the pair wasn't together when they each disappeared.

Police aren't confirming the cause of death, or what state the bodies were in when they were found.

"We do have cause of death determined by the medical examiner," said Johnson. "But we're keeping that information private to protect the integrity of the investigation,"

Investigators are unsure whether the pair were victims of a targeted attack.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2011/04/15/18014756.html

Wong was last seen meeting up with friends in a west Edmonton neighbourhood on the day he went missing, Dec. 27.

Police say the pair likely died shortly after they went missing -- suggesting the bodies have been there for quite some time.

"It's difficult to know for certain, but taking into account the heavy snowfall that we experienced over the winter, it's entirely possible," said Det. Dale Johnson.

Investigators also say the pair wasn't together when they each disappeared.

Police aren't confirming the cause of death, or what state the bodies were in when they were found.

"We do have cause of death determined by the medical examiner," said Johnson. "But we're keeping that information private to protect the integrity of the investigation,"

Investigators are unsure whether the pair were victims of a targeted attack.

That is really weird, and the detail about not being exposed to the elements is very weird and I noticed that too and wondered if it was a mistake in reporting. Any word on their vehicle?

Thank you Lily for those links. From those 2 links, these statements struck me the most:

- It's believed no effort was made to hide the bodies

- Friends of the couple who spoke on the condition of anonymity say Perry had a lot of money and had recently lent some to people from out-of-province against the better judgment of some

- Investigators also say the pair wasn't together when they each disappeared

Well, the last one didn't surprise me too much, we had been told earlier that LE knew where Eloise was at the time Perry was seen with other people, but now that we know the sad outcome, it really makes you wonder if this means they were 'kidnapped' separately or tricked into going somewhere? :dunno:

That is really weird, and the detail about not being exposed to the elements is very weird and I noticed that too and wondered if it was a mistake in reporting. Any word on their vehicle?
I believe what they mean by "not being exposed to the elements" could mean that their bodies were found in good condition, protected by snow, so hopefully there is a lot of forensic evidence that hasn't been washed away by rain, or exposed to high winds or sunlight, JMHO.

I remember reading in the first articles when they were first reported missing, that ALL their vehicles were accounted for.

In one of the latest CTV videos they show an area where Perry was last seen. With the help of Google street view, I was able to find that exact location. It is not that far away from where the first articles said their bodies have been found (near Lewis Estate, I think?)

Will try make a MAP but I am not too good at it, but still will give us a good idea of the locations (and distance).

MAP # 1 : As I said, I'm not that good at making maps, so please disregard the blue lines. The purpose of the map is just to show the following 3 locations that we know of. Zoom IN or OUT to explore the area.

( A ) the dental lab (address as it appears on Google searches)

( B ) the residential neighbourhood where Perry was last seen (according to CTV video clip - link below - 01:48 mark)

( C ) somewhere in field west of (C) is where their bodies where found (according to news reports that said: "west of Winterburn", "near Lewis Estates", "215th St." )

Link to MAP # 1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MAP # 2 : Google street view of ( B ) which according to the CTV video clip "the police believe Wong was last seen getting into a vehicle in this south west neighbourhood"
Note: I selected that view because is less intrusive, if you pan a bit to the right there is another green sign. This doesn't mean that is the exact spot where Perry was seen getting into a vehicle, it just shows the neighbourhood.

Link to Video clip (01:48 mark) : http://edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110414/EDM_remains_110414/20110414/?hub=EdmontonHome

Link to MAP # 2 (Google street view)

I'm sorry for so many posts in a row. :whiteflag:

This article mentions the Wedgewood neighbourhood and also a "woman driving a silver Mercedes".
I am a bit confused though, because previous articles said that Perry was last seen getting into the vehicle, and here it says he was dropped off at that location.
Has the owner of that silver MB come forward?
Who is the mystery woman?

Wong was last seen when he was dropped off in the west Edmonton Wedgewood neighbourhood by a woman driving a silver Mercedes, Det. Dale Johnson said.
He said it wasn’t Fendelet who dropped him off
, and that the two were not together when they respectively disappeared.
Johnson said it’s believed the couple died soon after they disappeared.

“All indications are that when they went missing on December 27, they met their demise close to then,” he said.
Johnson said police are hoping witnesses will come forward with information about the disappearance as well as details of the couple’s lifestyle and background.

“I can’t imagine that there’s not someone out there who can help us bring closure to what amounts to a very tragic death of a family,” he said.
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/Bodies+field+missing+city+couple/4624454/story.html

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2011/04/16/18019731.html
EDMONTON -- An Edmonton senior found slain alongside his common-law wife was once accused of defrauding a health insurance company of $300,000, QMI Agency has learned.

Detectives from the economic crimes section of the Edmonton Police Service were called in to investigate back in October 1995 after getting a tip that more than $300,000 in claims were paid out by Alberta Blue Cross to the Oral Ceramics Dental Laboratory -- most recently owned by Wong's wife, who was also slain.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/news/edmonton/2011/04/16/18020056.html
One of the most dangerous relationships for an Albertan woman is having one with an Albertan man,” Pitt said.

He also weighed in on the mysterious deaths of an elderly couple from the west end,

Pitt said it could be related to their dental business.

The slaying deaths of Perry Kit Wong, 72, and common-law-wife Eloise Fendelet, 71, have similar parallels to other cases in recent years, he said.

“We’ve seen a few cases over the last few years where disgruntled business partners and associates don’t like what’s going and they are going to be judge, jury and executioners,” said Pitt.

What if they kidnapped Perry, and called with a "ransom" or something like that for Eloise to come to? And then killed them both, and drove the car Eloise had back to the house to prevent any "missing vehicles"?

Dunno...just tossing this out there...

Best-
Herding Cts

http://www.lfpress.com/news/canada/2011/04/16/18019716.html

An Edmonton senior found slain alongside his common-law wife was once accused of defrauding a health insurance company of $300,000.

It seems Perry's ethics were questionable.

Maybe he had friends who's ethics were even more questionable.

As the police have said that Perry and Eloise were not together when they disappeared , i think that sounds like a ransom/kidnapping gone wrong . (IMO)

And with how the bodies were placed it sounds like an organized crime job (IMO)

Has anyone heard anymore about this couple? I hope it's not gone cold. I doubt it has, but just wish we would get news it's moving forward.

From November 2014:

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2014/11/...omicide-investigation-of-two-edmonton-seniors

It’s been nearly four years since Perry Kit Wong and his common-law wife Eloise Fendelet left work at their small Edmonton dental office and never returned...

Four months later, the couple’s bodies were discovered by a man four-wheeling in a snow-covered field west of the city near 215 Street and Webber Green Drive. Who killed them and why remains a mystery...

Police believe the pair likely died shortly after they disappeared and are holding back the cause of death to protect the integrity of the investigation. Johnson doesn’t believe the double murder was random.

Bumping, who killed this couple and why?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~
Back