CANADA Canada - Emma Fillipoff, 26, Victoria BC, 28 Nov 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's hard not to question everything and everyone who recently had contact with Emma before she disappeared.

It was mentioned Emma had the same tow truck driver twice, this seems a little strange to me. Did she know a tow truck driver, have a regular one she used (this seems doubtful if she rarely used her van) or did this driver work for the storage business? If not, was the tow truck company a Victoria company or Sooke company?

*Update: I checked West Coast Super Storage in Sooke's website to see if they did towing to their facilities or if towing was included with any storage and didn't find anything about towing.

I work for a towing company. In a town the size of Sooke there would be maybe three drivers for one company. I dispatch for a bunch of small towns in alberta. We have two drivers in one town. That's just our one company. The same guys tow the same folks all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hhmm, I'm confused, do you mean Emma's Missing FB page post about the P.I. or the photo on Shelley's page of the sleeping couple??

Do you guys think that's her sleeping?? What city is this in?? Oh I hope that's her, I would freak right out if she was found!!!

Fingers crossed for the Fillipoff family!!!! Hoping for good news!!

Fingers crossed. It looks like (from the FB comments) they sent the photo to Shelley immediately---I sincerely hope they contacted LE as well.

Hhmm, I'm confused, do you mean Emma's Missing FB page post about the P.I. or the photo on Shelley's page of the sleeping couple??

Do you guys think that's her sleeping?? What city is this in?? Oh I hope that's her, I would freak right out if she was found!!!

Fingers crossed for the Fillipoff family!!!! Hoping for good news!!

We feel that the woman in the photo bares a striking resemblance to Emma. The private investigator is on it.

I work for a towing company. In a town the size of Sooke there would be maybe three drivers for one company. I dispatch for a bunch of small towns in alberta. We have two drivers in one town. That's just our one company. The same guys tow the same folks all the time.

I was in contact with the tow truck driver and we spoke at length. He told me that when Emma saw the snow on the mountain tops that she said she couldn't ait to get back home and surprise her family <3 There was no doubt in his mind as to her plans. She stated them clearly and coherently.

Agreed, the company only has a couple of drivers so not off that she ended up with the same one.

Thanks! I do see the backpack and the other bag that could be the lady's purse. Sleeping on it would make sense since it would be the best way to prevent it from getting stolen.

There is no reason to believe she hung onto the orange purse or the same foot wear or anything else for an extended period of time. The YMCA footage does not show an orange purse. I believe, knowing Emma, that only very few things meant something to her and that she could dispose of a purse quite easily especially if she acquired things from shelters or places such as the Salvation Army.

Living in fear must be horrible. They should make laws regarding this issue, or at least make the laws more strict. People shouldn't have to wait until their stalker breaks into their house or attack them in a dark corner before LE and the legal system can actually do something efficient about it.

I'm so sorry that you had to live through such a terrifying ordeal. It makes me so sad to think that this is what Emma might have been dealing with.

Sorry. A bit of a correction. The purse in previous photos of Emma is orange I believe. It looks like the lady in the sleeping bag has some sort of purse maybe lying on her left hand side up by her head. IMO it also looks like she may have her head leaning on a backpack. Someone on the move.

No reason to believe she still has that purse or anyhting else that she would view as materialistic. I bought her a beautiful pair of boots, the burgundy ones that can be seen in some photos. She loved them and wore them all the time but at some point decided to sell them. Emma did not attach herself to the material things in life.

I can't see the bag!! Could you please give me a hint... :please:

I bought her the Doc boots years ago. She loved them and wore them all the time. She was thrilled that I bought them for her but at some point they were sold. Material items became less and less important to her as time went on.

It's too bad whoever took this picture took it from that angel and that far away. The fact that they have sleeping bag is likely a tell tale sign they may be living on the street. There also appears to be a gray back pack just above her head to the right. MOO.

Hoping and praying.

It was the best the photographer could do without disturbing or alerting them to her presence. A young teenager took the photo, I think she should be commended for her initiative and her powers of observation.

Thanks for posting the picture here, I wasn't too sure if it was the right one I was looking at.

At first, I didn't see the resemblance, but after seeing two pictures of her sleeping or with her eyes closed, it sure does look like her.

This is all we have for now. The private investigator is on it.

I get infuriated how hard it is to stop stalking, the stalkers aren't usually scared off by LE or anyone, which is absolutely terrifying.

I had a stalker years ago (similar to the story you posted, I was a server and he was a patron I had never met before other than serving him). He was a very small, scrawny guy who had such nerve and was not scared off or intimidated by much bigger, intimidating males I knew who told him to back off. It was crazy how brazen he was and just didn't care. Got a peace bond against him and moved out of town not too much later (I still wonder how many other women he's bothered since).

Whenever I hear stories of stalkers whether admirers or ex-spouses it gives me chills, because even if LE steps you still hear the sad stories of how many of these people disobey the law anyways, get to their victims, harm them and it's too late. I wish there was tougher laws and hope Emma did not suffer from this.

I think it's possible for victims of stalking to become extremely paranoid as well, especially when they know where you live. I'm the same as you, really hoping she was not stalked and hoping this photo might be her and she can get the help she needs. I hope this story has a happy ending!

It appears that Emma confided in no one, not even her very best friends. She wrote thousands pf pages in her journals, there exposing her fears, struggles and grief. The little her friends knew of the hell she was living, they came upon it accidentally when Emma, in their presence, could no longer hold it together. Those instances were very few and far between. all of this was discovered after she went missing. Friends keep friends secrets and they were begged not to tell us. I understand that kind of loyalty because you truly believe at the time that you are doing the right thing by respecting your friend's wishes <3 The shelter staff however had a legal obligation to help her (as did the police) and they did NOTHING despite the fact they watched Emma descend into hell.

Shelley and Kokanee, I posted the name of a Viki V upthread. She's from Victoria and seems to attend civic meetings, not sure if you guys saw it or are still trying to track her down. Not sure it's her either, maybe the PI would know. I hope the girl in the photo is Emma too.

Lalala thank you I just saw what you posted earlier regarding Viki

Someone in the FB group mentioned a squeegee in the background of the image - very good observation, because that looks like exactly what it is. Perhaps this information could make its way to the PI and this person can check nearby intersections known for squeegee window cleaning work! In fact most Vancouverites might even be able to suggest which intersections they see this activity occurring in regularly?

Someone in the FB group mentioned a squeegee in the background of the image - very good observation, because that looks like exactly what it is. Perhaps this information could make its way to the PI and this person can check nearby intersections known for squeegee window cleaning work! In fact most Vancouverites might even be able to suggest which intersections they see this activity occurring in regularly?

Main and Terminal was a big squeegee place when I lived there.

It was the best the photographer could do without disturbing or alerting them to her presence. A young teenager took the photo, I think she should be commended for her initiative and her powers of observation.

That's great you were able to find the photographer Shelley. So she thought the sleeping woman was Emma as soon as she saw her or she took the picture just because it was people sleeping on the street and later realized that the woman in the picture resembled Emma?

Shelley and Kokanee, I posted the name of a Viki V upthread. She's from Victoria and seems to attend civic meetings, not sure if you guys saw it or are still trying to track her down. Not sure it's her either, maybe the PI would know. I hope the girl in the photo is Emma too.

Thank you, yes still trying to track both of them down - Vicki and the woman in the photo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double
Back