CANADA Canada - Emma Fillipoff, 26, Victoria BC, 28 Nov 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
check out fb page to view the photo from last night

Hhmm, I'm confused, do you mean Emma's Missing FB page post about the P.I. or the photo on Shelley's page of the sleeping couple??

Do you guys think that's her sleeping?? What city is this in?? Oh I hope that's her, I would freak right out if she was found!!!

Fingers crossed for the Fillipoff family!!!! Hoping for good news!!

Thank you Eva and Lala for the insight about Victoria, Vancouver, the homeless and shelters... I didn't know the problem of homelessness and drug use was that bad in Victoria. I'd heard numerous times about Vancouver's but never about Victoria.

I see how there could be some kinf of conflict between the people at the shelter and LE. I just hope that the investigators didn't cut their work short because they thought Emma was just another one of those users or ''trouble makers''. She looks like she's highly intelligent and a sensible person.

I'm also interested to know what type of people she was friends with (close or just acquintances). I wonder if she confided in anyone outside the shelter about her recent fears and problems. Could she have confided in someone, maybe through email? She likes to write, so maybe it would have been easier for her to write about her problems rather than tell them face to face to someone.

Also, this morning I read something online from the Journal de Montréal. Here's the link and a short summary because it's written in French.

This woman, who was a waitress at a restaurant in Rivière-du-Loup, got seriously stalked by the same man over a period of ten years. She'd gotten a restraining order, which he didn't respect, and then went back to court and they gave the man a $4 000.00 fine (to pay to her) for the offense. The whole process in court took many years and the woman finally had to move to another part of the province. She said that she'd developed serious anxiety problems because of her stalker. He would follow her around while she was driving her car, would drive through her street when she was home, and he refused to admit that he'd been stalking her.

I still don't know what to think about the stalker possibility versus plain paranoia but the more I think about it, the more I think that she could've been stalked. She was definitely fearing something or someone.

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2015/03/22/harcelee-et-traquee-depuis-10-ans

check out fb page to view the photo from last night

Wow! Here's the photo. Retrieved from Emma's Facebook Group.
Sure looks like it could be her. Would sure be great to see a positive end to this.
Anyone have any information about the photo?
Wow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 127
Gosh that would be just fantastic if it was her...<3

Sure looks like it could be her. Would sure be great to see a positive end to this.
Wow.

I wonder where this person (hopefully Emma) will sleep tonight? I wonder if the Caprice Nightclub has any surveillance cameras and if they can be checked.

I wonder where this person (hopefully Emma) will sleep tonight? I wonder if the Caprice Nightclub has any surveillance cameras and if they can be checked.

Is the photo take on Granville? If so, I hope they have video!

Does Emma skateboard, or ever spent time with skateboarders?

Thank you Eva and Lala for the insight about Victoria, Vancouver, the homeless and shelters... I didn't know the problem of homelessness and drug use was that bad in Victoria. I'd heard numerous times about Vancouver's but never about Victoria.

I see how there could be some kinf of conflict between the people at the shelter and LE. I just hope that the investigators didn't cut their work short because they thought Emma was just another one of those users or ''trouble makers''. She looks like she's highly intelligent and a sensible person.

I'm also interested to know what type of people she was friends with (close or just acquintances). I wonder if she confided in anyone outside the shelter about her recent fears and problems. Could she have confided in someone, maybe through email? She likes to write, so maybe it would have been easier for her to write about her problems rather than tell them face to face to someone.

Also, this morning I read something online from the Journal de Montréal. Here's the link and a short summary because it's written in French.

This woman, who was a waitress at a restaurant in Rivière-du-Loup, got seriously stalked by the same man over a period of ten years. She'd gotten a restraining order, which he didn't respect, and then went back to court and they gave the man a $4 000.00 fine (to pay to her) for the offense. The whole process in court took many years and the woman finally had to move to another part of the province. She said that she'd developed serious anxiety problems because of her stalker. He would follow her around while she was driving her car, would drive through her street when she was home, and he refused to admit that he'd been stalking her.

I still don't know what to think about the stalker possibility versus plain paranoia but the more I think about it, the more I think that she could've been stalked. She was definitely fearing something or someone.

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2015/03/22/harcelee-et-traquee-depuis-10-ans

I get infuriated how hard it is to stop stalking, the stalkers aren't usually scared off by LE or anyone, which is absolutely terrifying.

I had a stalker years ago (similar to the story you posted, I was a server and he was a patron I had never met before other than serving him). He was a very small, scrawny guy who had such nerve and was not scared off or intimidated by much bigger, intimidating males I knew who told him to back off. It was crazy how brazen he was and just didn't care. Got a peace bond against him and moved out of town not too much later (I still wonder how many other women he's bothered since).

Whenever I hear stories of stalkers whether admirers or ex-spouses it gives me chills, because even if LE steps you still hear the sad stories of how many of these people disobey the law anyways, get to their victims, harm them and it's too late. I wish there was tougher laws and hope Emma did not suffer from this.

I think it's possible for victims of stalking to become extremely paranoid as well, especially when they know where you live. I'm the same as you, really hoping she was not stalked and hoping this photo might be her and she can get the help she needs. I hope this story has a happy ending!

Wow.

Thanks for posting the picture here, I wasn't too sure if it was the right one I was looking at.

At first, I didn't see the resemblance, but after seeing two pictures of her sleeping or with her eyes closed, it sure does look like her.

Wow.

Taken on March 23rd 2015 at Granville and Nelson, Vancouver, BC. Caprice Nightclub.

Wow.

After a bit of analyzing, a few things definitely stand out in the pic.
1. Emma obviously is a fan of Doc Martens boots from a previous pic of her wearing 18 hole cherry docs. Looks like a pair of 18 hole black docs in the upper left hand of the pic. The skater shoes look like they are probably the young mans as they look pretty large sized.
2. There is a lighter next to the young lady. Emma is known to have smoked.
3. There is an awful similar looking greenish purse type bag beside the young lady in the pic which looks like the one Emma is known to have owned in a previous pic.
4. There is an awful ironic 7-eleven coffee cup on the bar window sill. We all know Emma is a 7-11 shopper.
Again. Nothing concrete here and all posts are in my opinion only, but This pic is too hard to deny until someone close to the case confirms whether or not it is Emma. I have a funny feeling though

It's too bad whoever took this picture took it from that angel and that far away. The fact that they have sleeping bag is likely a tell tale sign they may be living on the street. There also appears to be a gray back pack just above her head to the right. MOO.

Hoping and praying.

I get infuriated how hard it is to stop stalking, the stalkers aren't usually scared off by LE or anyone, which is absolutely terrifying.

I had a stalker years ago (similar to the story you posted, I was a server and he was a patron I had never met before other than serving him). He was a very small, scrawny guy who had such nerve and was not scared off or intimidated by much bigger, intimidating males I knew who told him to back off. It was crazy how brazen he was and just didn't care. Got a peace bond against him and moved out of town not too much later (I still wonder how many other women he's bothered since).

Whenever I hear stories of stalkers whether admirers or ex-spouses it gives me chills, because even if LE steps you still hear the sad stories of how many of these people disobey the law anyways, get to their victims, harm them and it's too late. I wish there was tougher laws and hope Emma did not suffer from this.

I think it's possible for victims of stalking to become extremely paranoid as well, especially when they know where you live. I'm the same as you, really hoping she was not stalked and hoping this photo might be her and she can get the help she needs. I hope this story has a happy ending!

I'm sorry to hear that you had to deal with a stalker. I can't imagine how disturbing it must have been.

And I understand how someone who got stalked once could become paranoid..! I certainly would be!

After a bit of analyzing, a few things definitely stand out in the pic.
1. Emma obviously is a fan of Doc Martens boots from a previous pic of her wearing 18 hole cherry docs. Looks like a pair of 18 hole black docs in the upper left hand of the pic. The skater shoes look like they are probably the young mans as they look pretty large sized.
2. There is a lighter next to the young lady. Emma is known to have smoked.
3. There is an awful similar looking greenish purse type bag beside the young lady in the pic which looks like the one Emma is known to have owned in a previous pic.
4. There is an awful ironic 7-eleven coffee cup on the bar window sill. We all know Emma is a 7-11 shopper.
Again. Nothing concrete here and all posts are in my opinion only, but This pic is too hard to deny until someone close to the case confirms whether or not it is Emma. I have a funny feeling though

I can't see the bag!! Could you please give me a hint... :please:

I'm sorry to hear that you had to deal with a stalker. I can't imagine how disturbing it must have been.

And I understand how someone who got stalked once could become paranoid..! I certainly would be!

Thanks, so long ago thank goodness!!! I'm sure I looked paranoid too - I found myself constantly carefully looking out my window curtains (so careful to not move them) with the lights off so I wouldn't be seen from the outside since the guy used to drive by my residence and I didn't want him to know I was there. It was nerve racking to say the least. It still bothers me hearing about other women's torments with this stuff.

I can't see the bag!! Could you please give me a hint... :please:

Sorry. A bit of a correction. The purse in previous photos of Emma is orange I believe. It looks like the lady in the sleeping bag has some sort of purse maybe lying on her left hand side up by her head. IMO it also looks like she may have her head leaning on a backpack. Someone on the move.

Thanks, so long ago thank goodness!!! I'm sure I looked paranoid too - I found myself constantly carefully looking out my window curtains (so careful to not move them) with the lights off so I wouldn't be seen from the outside since the guy used to drive by my residence and I didn't want him to know I was there. It was nerve racking to say the least. It still bothers me hearing about other women's torments with this stuff.

Living in fear must be horrible. They should make laws regarding this issue, or at least make the laws more strict. People shouldn't have to wait until their stalker breaks into their house or attack them in a dark corner before LE and the legal system can actually do something efficient about it.

Sorry. A bit of a correction. The purse in previous photos of Emma is orange I believe. It looks like the lady in the sleeping bag has some sort of purse maybe lying on her left hand side up by her head. IMO it also looks like she may have her head leaning on a backpack. Someone on the move.

Thanks! I do see the backpack and the other bag that could be the lady's purse. Sleeping on it would make sense since it would be the best way to prevent it from getting stolen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back