GUILTY Canada - Jasmine Lovett, mid 20s, and daughter, 2, Calgary, 16 April 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting also that the animal charge happened in Priddis. What's the attraction with the area, and what are the chances that where ever he was with the animal charges is close to the body locations?

Perhaps he lived in Priddis before purchasing the condo. And, perhaps he knows that area very well and perhaps the bodies are in that area? Priddis is about 30 mins from Calgary.

Perhaps he lived in Priddis before purchasing the condo. And, perhaps he knows that area very well and perhaps the bodies are in that area? Priddis is about 30 mins from Calgary.
Unless he was housesitting or something? Even a cheap house in Priddis is far more expensive than that condo and there wouldn't be many (if any) rentals.

Interesting also that the animal charge happened in Priddis. What's the attraction with the area, and what are the chances that where ever he was with the animal charges is close to the body locations?

I live in the south part of Calgary and go out to this area a lot. I think a lot of people are attracted there because you can get away to the country/mountains in very little time and it’s really pretty out there. So he may be familiar with the area because he may have gone out there quite a bit like a lot of the residents here.

Thanks! It sounds like he left a dog in a hot car.

According to an affidavit filed by Leeming’s estranged spouse during divorce proceedings in 2018, he took the family dog, Axel, to an area near Priddis and left him there.

“He left our dog in the woods, chained to a tree to die,” the affidavit reads.

The document goes on to say, “he was cruel and intimated things that caused me to fear for our lives at the end of our relationship.”
Calgary police believe evidence ‘burned’ in suspected double homicide

According to an affidavit filed by Leeming’s estranged spouse during divorce proceedings in 2018, he took the family dog, Axel, to an area near Priddis and left him there.

“He left our dog in the woods, chained to a tree to die,” the affidavit reads.

The document goes on to say, “he was cruel and intimated things that caused me to fear for our lives at the end of our relationship.”
Calgary police believe evidence ‘burned’ in suspected double homicide

That leaves no doubt that he can be cruel. I think that makes the area in Priddis more interesting.

Is there a child? ... "fear for our lives," plural?

Any thoughts on the possibility that he stopped at a car wash on his way home? If he was traipsing around in the bush and burning bodies that were transported in his vehicle, along with mulch, would he take his car through a carwash? I wonder how that might change the timeline.

It gets worse.

May 2018 is the time of the divorce, Jasmine became a tenant in October 2019. There must be another woman in between - I'm guessing.

"Court documents show the man at the centre of a suspected double homicide investigation in Calgary has prior convictions for animal cruelty and owned an arsenal of weapons including two handguns, one shotgun and approximately 60 knives.

The documents show Leeming pleaded guilty to causing a dog to be in distress, failing to ensure the dog had adequate food and water, and failing to provide the dog with adequate shelter. The incidents happened in May 2018 ... According to an affidavit filed by Leeming’s estranged spouse during divorce proceedings in 2018 ...

Leeming’s estranged wife also alleged that at one point, she checked his browser history and found articles about a mother and son who died in a house fire, as well as an article about a man who tied a dog to a tree and left him there to die. “It didn’t leave my mind that he actually did one of those things,” she wrote.

In detailing matrimonial property, Leeming admitted he owned a number of licensed firearms. “I have collected knives since I was seven years old, I would estimate that I have around 60 knives, most of which have never been used,” he stated. Leeming said in the affidavit the knives range in size from half-an-inch long to eight inches long.

He stated in the document that his estranged wife was “unstable” and “acting maliciously” and “has physically assaulted me on a number of occasions.” “Police have never been called to deal with any form of domestic disturbance,” he added."​

Primary suspect in Calgary double-homicide investigation has prior animal cruelty convictions

Any thoughts on the possibility that he stopped at a car wash on his way home? If he was traipsing around in the bush and burning bodies that were transported in his vehicle, along with mulch, would he take his car through a carwash? I wonder how that might change the timeline.
There's a Petro-Can Glide carwash about 2 km from his house in Seton. According to the website, it's open 24 hours a day, but not sure how accurate that is.

There's a Petro-Can Glide carwash about 2 km from his house in Seton. According to the website, it's open 24 hours a day, but not sure how accurate that is.

Good find! The carwash is open 24 hours. That would be a good place to check CCTV. My guess is that he would go straight to a car wash after what he is alleged to have done. Car wash visits would correspond with arrival at home after trip to East Kananaskis.

upload_2019-4-29_21-45-17.png

upload_2019-4-29_21-51-54.png

Last edited:
Good find! The carwash is open 24 hours. That would be a good place to check CCTV. My guess is that he would go straight to a car wash after what he is alleged to have done. Car wash visits would correspond with arrival at home after trip to East Kananaskis.

View attachment 181818

View attachment 181819
There's also a 24 hour Petro-Can carwash in Signal Hill. If he did what's suspected, he might have felt nervous about cleaning up close to home--highways 22 and 8 back to the city, wash in Signal Hill, then head back to the SE.

I wonder if the Tommyfield Gastro Pub is where he drinks. I bet the servers there know his usual habits and can offer an opinion on any changes to his usual habits.

I wonder if the Tommyfield Gastro Pub is where he drinks. I bet the servers there know his usual habits and can offer an opinion on any changes to his usual habits.
I think more likely Berwick Public House as he could walk/stagger home--Tommyfield across Deerfoot closer to the carwash in Seton.

There's also a 24 hour Petro-Can carwash in Signal Hill. If he did what's suspected, he might have felt nervous about cleaning up close to home--highways 22 and 8 back to the city, wash in Signal Hill, then head back to the SE.

That adds a new dimension to the map. B markers are search areas for bodies, P is carwash locations

upload_2019-4-29_22-23-40.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back