GUILTY Canada - Jasmine Lovett, mid 20s, and daughter, 2, Calgary, 16 April 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This guy gives me the creeps. He has been interviewed by media three times now. He first said the last he saw them was April 18th in the evening, then in a later video he admits that he drove them to Bragg Creek for a picnic, then brought them back (on April 16th) and that THAT was the last he saw them. Also, who goes for a one hour drive, to picnic for 2 hours in the cold, then drives back? This guy has been caught in a few lies... He told media that he was sleeping when they banged on his door, then he said he was in the garage when they came, but the cops say he was trying to drive away when they showed up and boxed him in. If this guy isn't guilty he sure does a great job of appearing to be guilty. I really hope they are able to arrest him soon... I feel very confident they have the right guy in their sights, but no bodies yet.

It is looking more and more like he is guilty, however from what I hear him saying he says the cops pounded on his door on the Tuesday when they first came looking for her. They left after searching the home for her. The take down and the tools was on Thursday when they actually arrested him.

I don’t feel AS sure of his guilt as everyone else. The more I hear the more I am swayed that way, especially the dog thing he did. To me it’s kind of weird how he just keeps talking to media, you would think if he were guilty he’d try to avoid them?? Maybe not tho.

It is looking more and more like he is guilty, however from what I hear him saying he says the cops pounded on his door on the Tuesday when they first came looking for her. They left after searching the home for her. The take down and the tools was on Thursday when they actually arrested him.

I don’t feel AS sure of his guilt as everyone else. The more I hear the more I am swayed that way, especially the dog thing he did. To me it’s kind of weird how he just keeps talking to media, you would think if he were guilty he’d try to avoid them?? Maybe not tho.
I think he’s trying to get pity—thinking it’ll make him a seem a less likely suspect. All alone and friendless in Canada. But the dog thing, along with some of the info around his divorce, doesn’t make him seem like a very sympathetic character. To the contrary...

Who is Robert Leeming:

"Asked if the child is his son's, Mr Leeming said: "We don't know, we don't know anything but we're trying to find out.

"It's a worrying time.

"Police haven't told us anything because we're not his next of kin."

When asked if there was a spouse or adoptive parents, he declined to answer.

Leeming, who moved to Canada in 2013, has been released from police custody but is still the prime suspect.

He told Canadian media he previously had "did nothing wrong," and that he had previously been in an intimate relationship with Miss Lovett and was traumatised.

Miss Lovett's bank card has been used for an online delivery, but police say they don't know who made the purchase or where it was sent.

Police believe she and her child are dead.

Farmer John Meakin, who rents the barn next to the Leeming family in Leigh, described them as a "lovely couple."

He said they had three sons, one living in Switzerland with his baby daughter, who occasionally visits."

Dad of Brit quizzed over suspected murder of his ex and her baby daughter in Canada says ‘we’re praying for them to be found alive'

G
Leeming is understood to come from a military background. Public records show he was born on a British Army base in Germany and later lived in Wiltshire.
British man quizzed over murder of a mum and daughter who vanished from their home in Canada | Daily Mail Online

Good to see the UK perspective on this 34 year old man. I would like to hear more about his childhood and life from age 18 - 28, before he moved to Canada.

Regarding conflicting information about the father of Aliyah Sanderson, Robbie Sanderson, rather than Robert Leeming, seems to be on the birth certificate - if the child's last name is Sanderson.

"Leeming confirmed he drives an identical car which has been towed away by police for examination. The child’s biological father, Robbie Sanderson, is not a suspect and is co-operating with police." (from your link)​

This case is now worldwide news, I've noticed articles from many countries.

It's still quiet on this crime forum - a good thing. I suspect that the families have tried to keep it quiet to protect their privacy, unlike families that want publicity to help solve something that is ignored. Police are actively requesting information in what is described as a complex double murder, so it's all over the news.

Could be looking for blood...blood or hair etc, which could have gone down the vent.
Likely hiding spot for a gun or weapons. If this guy has a bunch of knives and guns in his house, there's a good chance a murder weapon would be dumped somewhere like inside a vent when trying to dispose of the evidence. Also going to see hair/skin cells in vents so there may be evidence there. I'm guessing they blew the vents out into bags to collect whatever DNA or particles they could find.

She and her daughter have been living there as his tenants since October, correct? Any info or speculation on why, suddenly, he may have killed them both? Doesn't seem exactly like a random act. "Loose cannon" maybe, but still what led to this at this moment? JMO

Unfortunately today was the 5th consecutive day the search wasn’t able to proceed because of last weekend’s unexpected snowstorm.

From your link, about SAR.

“Depending on what crews are looking for, Hossack said teams will conduct grid searches or get “down on hands and knees, separating every blade of grass.”

Hossack said terrain can make work more difficult for rescue teams, as radios aren’t as reliable in hilly areas.

He added rescuers always work in teams “reporting back to a command post overseeing the operation” as a safety precaution in case of an injury or an encounter with wildlife.”..”

I noticed in the video a document indicates the exwife sought assistance from a counselling service and she also believed she was being stalked. As a result of her concerns, CPS was brought in.

When RL was first arrested, CPS indeed indicated he was “known” by police.

The google search involving death by a mother and son a involving a fire that the exwife found on his computer may well have been reported at that time as well. That LE have reason to believe evidence has been charred is deeply disturbing. RL’s involvement may be the reason CPS almost immediately announced they believed the disappearance of Jasmine and Allyah was a result of homicide and detained RL. It’s not any wonder he’s a prime suspect.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back