Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Newman, 24, Calgary, 10 March 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The location that the Sun reports is just a smidge different.

"RCMP and members of the Calgary city police homicide unit investigate the scene where a body was found in a ditch at the intersection of Range Road 285 and Township Road 264, northeast of Balzac, Alta. on Monday May 4, 2015.
http://m.calgarysun.com/2015/05/05/...irdrie?token=556939052cbbe0303d9c7baefa456f3e

"RCMP was called to an area near Range Road 284 and Township Road 262 at about 4:00 p.m. Monday."
http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/human-remains-discovered-in-rural-area-northeast-of-calgary-1.2358809

Good catch LoisLane. I thought it looked off, but just glanced over the article. The 660 article says RR 285 and TR 264 as well.

Sheena Empringham was found.

For some reason I thought you were referring to this assault:
http://globalnews.ca/news/1895181/assault-victim-found-along-trans-canada-highway-near-chestermere/

"A bus driver found the woman, just east of Highway 1 near Chestermere Boulevard at around 9:30 a.m. She was immediately rushed to a Calgary hospital.

Investigators believe the woman had accepted a ride from an unknown man in Calgary near 17th Avenue and 36th Street Southeast sometime between 4 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.."

I am finding it interesting that there have been no posts or comments on the JRN Missing FB page.

Just Posted on CPS FB page......sounds like JRN to me ? Any other thoughts ??

Death Investigation

We are currently investigating the death of a woman whose body was found east of Airdrie yesterday.

Shortly before 4 p.m., Monday, May 4, 2015, a work crew discovered a body in the ditch of the area of Range Road 285 and Township Road 264. The Airdrie RCMP responded and secured the immediate area for investigation.

An autopsy is currently under way by the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner to confirm the identity of the victim and the cause of death.

It is believed this incident may be connected to a March 2015 Calgary Police Service missing person investigation.

Further details will be released pending confirmation of the victim’s identity.

Just Posted on CPS FB page......sounds like JRN to me ? Any other thoughts ??

Death Investigation

We are currently investigating the death of a woman whose body was found east of Airdrie yesterday.

Shortly before 4 p.m., Monday, May 4, 2015, a work crew discovered a body in the ditch of the area of Range Road 285 and Township Road 264. The Airdrie RCMP responded and secured the immediate area for investigation.

An autopsy is currently under way by the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner to confirm the identity of the victim and the cause of death.

It is believed this incident may be connected to a March 2015 Calgary Police Service missing person investigation.

Further details will be released pending confirmation of the victim’s identity.

Given how fast they are moving on identifying the body and doing a press release today I believe it's JRN. :(

On the upside (if there is one?) I don't think it will take long for CPS to finish putting the investigation together. There is too much oddness happening around it.

So sad. I never believed she left willingly. I truly believe she was moved in order to be found.

So sad, I never felt like this young lady just walked away, my heart breaks for her little boys so unfair

I would imagine that the CPS and RCMP are on top of the killer, it will only be a short time until there is an arrest

It is a strange coincidence,

So sad. I never believed she left willingly. I truly believe she was moved in order to be found.

If the person who did this to Jessica knew her she very well could have left willingly with him. The turn of events is what she wouldn't have anticipated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper