Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Rowe, 31, Drumbo, Ont, 6 Aug 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like my other post is gone, so let's try this. It looks like it was JR's little son's first birthday back on Saturday. I found a portrait type of photograph of him and lots of people wishing him a happy birthday.. and also saying how much he looks like his mom. I am wondering who is looking after the little guy right now?

Is it common for family to not be allowed to identify their loved one after death? This was stated by someone close to the family prior to JR officially being identified as the dead woman, BBM:

I don't know the answer to that, but i really don't understand it either.

I am not sure if it has been stated where exactly JR worked when she went missing on her way to work on the Saturday morning. Some have suggested Williams Cafe, but if so, there are several locations that it could have been, some opening as early as 6am, others not until 7am or even 8am. I haven't personally found anything to say that Williams is where she was working. Do we know this for sure?

In any case, I thought I would ask if everyone is aware of the very short time period involved between the time JR would have presumably left for work, and the time when her vehicle was called in by a neighbour who noticed her vehicle idling at the side of the road with her deceased body inside.

One of the locals I spoke with recently had been under the impression that JR had been in her vehicle for an entire day before being found, however she was found at 9:35am on the very same morning that she failed to show up for work. I am wondering how likely it is that coworkers and family would be concerned about her 'missing', even only an hour or so after she left her home for work? I guess that would be considered *normal* (to be concerned) if the employer had contacted her home and/or family members to enquire where she was, and if she was not usually one to fail to show up for work, or be late, etc.

I am imagining that if this is a crime by someone else's hand, they weren't counting on her being reported/found so soon. She would barely have been cold yet! Sorry if that is gross.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/questions-surround-case-of-woman-found-dead-in-parked-car-1.3020154#

No confirmation that I am aware of

Is it common for family to not be allowed to identify their loved one after death? This was stated by someone close to the family prior to JR officially being identified as the dead woman, BBM:

Where did this information come from deugirtni? What is the date on this information also?
The reason that no one has officially identified her is because the forensic team has not finished their investigation, so no family have been allowed to go and identify her.

It is the norm for a close family member to identify their deceased loved one. I would imagine because this was a suspicious death, absolutely no one would be able to come in contact with her body until all evidence is collected from her remains. MOO.

I did. The posts are still there. That's where I saw that she was on her way to the Cambridge Farmers Market. On Facebook search for "Drumbo Missing".

The account says she was on her way to work. Perhaps she had plans to go to the farmers market prior to going to work. "Drumbo Missing" doesn't bring up information. MOO.

Where did this information come from deugirtni? What is the date on this information also?
The reason that no one has officially identified her is because the forensic team has not finished their investigation, so no family have been allowed to go and identify her.

It is the norm for a close family member to identify their deceased loved one. I would imagine because this was a suspicious death, absolutely no one would be able to come in contact with her body until all evidence is collected from her remains. MOO.

I can't speak for deugirtni, but i read it on the G**##* me page under updates

The account says she was on her way to work. Perhaps she had plans to go to the farmers market prior to going to work. "Drumbo Missing" doesn't bring up information. MOO.

I got the Drumbo missing info, but I read "on her way to work"
I did not see the Farmers market post

I can't speak for deugirtni, but i read it on the G**##* me page under updates

Thank you Dushi, I found it. From reading part of that comment, anyone else find it a bit odd Jim doesn't have online banking? Anyone aware of how Jim, Jessica and JNLD are connected, friend, relative? MOO.

Thank you Dushi, I found it. From reading part of that comment, anyone else find it a bit odd Jim doesn't have online banking? Anyone aware of how Jim, Jessica and JNLD are connected, friend, relative? MOO.

And a MH on the , 12 days ago made an interesting comment/request... :waitasec: MOO.

Kind of answered my own question. JR and JNLD are friends of FB. MOO.

I always find it weird when people don't have it, but I know there continue to be people who don't. But in a situation such as this, it would be a good way to be able to prove where exactly funds went to, in the event it was required to be proven at some point in time. You'd think one might find a way to get it, if they wanted the funds, type of thing. moo.

I find that really interesting that none of the family members were allowed to ID her. My mind is conjuring up one reason in particular.

I find that really interesting that none of the family members were allowed to ID her. My mind is conjuring up one reason in particular.

Could you elaborate? Pretty please [emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They weren't?? I didn't understand it that way. I understood it to mean because her autopsy hadn't been completed, the coroner's office/LE wasn't allowing her family (or anyone period) to identify her. Once her autopsy was done, someone in her family would identify her if they chose to. Reasons being her family (or anyone else) wasn't allowed to identify her prior, risk of contamination or tampering with evidence. Which would be the norm in a suspicious death or murder case. MOO.

Sentence in question from the account:

I'm just an outside observer, but from the way this is unfolding, I suspect the timing (shortly before her wedding)
is not at all coincidental. I suspect an ex of some kind, a boyfriend who may not really want to get married, or
some guy who got to know her through work and did not want another man to have her.

Seems like it to me. Jealousy seems to be the prime motive here, though I do wonder about money or the other usual motives for murder too.

Re: the interesting comment on the fund account. I don't really think it's all that unusual, since most people are sort of skeptical about where all the money raised actually goes. Obviously everyone who donates assumes (and hopes) every dollar goes to the person or the family in need but that's not always the case. Not saying this person has done or will do this, but sometimes those who set up accounts aren't really in it for the victim, as much as they are themselves. Sadly, it does happen.

Back in January we had a sudden death in the family and I was asked to set up one of these accounts for the surviving spouse and children for relocation purposes (they lived out of town and all family was in town). Much to my surprise the donations came flying in and I believe someone reported the campaign because I received an email from them asking me to prove who I was, how I was related, etc. Of course I explained everything and they had to contact the person it was actually for, switch the campaign from my name to his, etc., blah, blah, blah. It was a major hassle but it was finally done after he connected everything to his own online banking, etc. Before all that happened, I never knew what a hassle it really was to do something kind for someone, lol.

This is, of course, just a hypothetical.. thought... but.. in regard to the funds which seem to always be set up so quickly for the victims.. in cases where the situation is unknown at that point in time, and the possible perps are unknown, it seems scary that people freely donate, out of the goodness of their hearts... when after time, it could possibly be established that the persons the fund is set up to assist, could be involved in the cause. Nobody *ever* likes to think that a person known to a victim could cause injury or worse, but it happens. What happens to all of that money then? It's too late to get it back. I'm not specifically talking about this case, but rather, in any particular case, this could potentially happen. I would love to see things a little more secured, where perhaps the funds might be held in a trust fund at least until such time as the 'crime' is solved, if it is eventually confirmed to even be a crime, and the perps are arrested. It seems harsh since the funds are supposed to assist with the funeral service, burial, headstone, whatever, and those funds may be needed before the situation is figured out. I guess it would just make me personally, imho, uncomfortable to donate to something where individuals receive the funds, prior to the situation being known.

Can't believe we're into September already, almost a month later, and nothing. wow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16
Back