Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Rowe, 31, Drumbo, Ont, 6 Aug 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Random thoughts.

1. IF it is really true that family were not allowed to ID the body, it's possible that the 'state' of the body was such that it would not be something that LE would want the family to have to see.

2. People wonder if JR had a jealous ex who might have taken issue with her upcoming marriage. Has anyone considered that her fiance might have had a jealous ex who didn't want him to get married? I have no reason to believe this is the case but it's something to consider too, IMO

3. Someone suggested that perhaps the reason that the the Ad on Kijiji for the Townhouse being up for rent on the very day that she was confirmed to have been found deceased could have been because that's the way the Ad was "scheduled" to be posted. Kijiji doesn't work that way. Ads are posted in real time. One can't "schedule" an ad to be posted on a particular day in the future.

No link, I was with a 'local' the other day in person, and we were looking at kijiji together for another reason, and she told me that is the place where JR lived. I immediately got a weird feeling because... I saw it was posted on same day it was confirmed to public that it was her that had been found dead. I guess everyone experiences grief in different ways, but it just felt really really weird that someone would want to get rid of her place SO quickly.. becuase.. and especially in a case where a death is sudden and unexpected.. just in my own personal opinion, it would be normal to want to be around things as they were, at least for a time.. kind of like while you try to find answers, get senses of her last movements and thoughts, have private spiritual talks, whatever.. it seems weird to just want everything gone right away (to me only). I could understand that perfectly if she had been killed inside her unit or something, but that is not the case here, apparently anyway.

I don't think there is any confirmation that it IS indeed her unit, and there are 2 units posted in that ad, it's a newer build, perhaps just looking for reliable renters? can be very difficult.

As for FF first on scene/dispatched to every medical/ambulance call no matter what - speaking from experience (both my fiance and myself are emergency service workers in the area) the fire department is dispatched to medical calls are are deemed "tierable" by the municipality - it's an agreed upon response between ambulance service and the fire department for that district dependent on the patient condition and the medical "card" the ambulance 911 operator used in accordance to the problem/nature of the call. Fire departments are "tiered" to medical calls because of their (generally) quicker response/greater availability and their access to oxygen and defibrillator devices, man power as well. I am not sure of the exact Fire Department who would have responded to this area, but all of the volunteer FF's who I know and work closely with respond to the fire station to man the fire apparatus, then take it to the call. not much use a FF showing up at your engulfed home in their own vehicle without a pumper and tanker operations for water shuttle and equipment to apply agent. Many will carry their gear so it can be quickly put on to jump on the responding vehicles.This is why the application process for volunteer fire often requires applicants to be within 3-5 min drive time to the fire station.

I too am very surprised at the lack of information this far in. The case is scary and close to home.

Does anyone know if she was found in the rear seat on the floor or in the front?

Welcome to WS SSPMS [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting...I just saw a post on FB that is circulating in my area. So the poster says "let's stop all the rumours" and find out who did this. And they're asking if anyone knows anything to contact LE. The post is getting shared.

FWIW, a 'local' informed me that the fiancee had moved out of the unit that he shared with the deceased. Imoo, it's just weird, unless it was pre-planned for the couple to have moved out on August 1st, or something happened to JR at the home, but that is just me and mo.

I was told by a local who is related to a firefighter there, that when a call comes, the volunteer firefighters are to gather at the 'fire station', but if they can't get there in time to leave with the truck and the others, they can drive on their own straight to the site where they are needed.

The Drumbo fire fighters have a website here, not sure how up to date it is: http://www.drumbofire.ca/index.html
They also have a FB and a Twitter, however it seems there is no activity for the date JR was found.

I got the impression that JR had been found in the rear section of the car, on the floor, based on this news article, and newsclip:

Transcribed:

Abigail Bimman, CTVNews: "The Da Silvas have lived here for half a century. On their daily walk on Saturday morning, they saw something unusual."

Manuel Da Silva: "I seen the car, you know, parked, at the side of the road, you know, uh, running".

Abigail Bimman, CTVNews: "DaSilva says the windows were tinted."

Manuel Da Silva: "I seen nobody in the front seat. If was somebody, was lay down on the floor."

Abigail Bimman, CTVNews: "OPP found a woman's body inside. That same day thousands of people were sharing Jessica Rowe's picture online, saying the mom of a baby boy went missing on her way to work in Cambridge, many praying for her safe return."

Manuel Da Silva: "She was in the wrong way to go to Cambridge."

Abigail Bimman, CTVNews: "In Drumbo, many people are waiting anxiously, hoping for answers about what happened to the young mom."

Frances Peterson: "I think everyone is just very upset."

Lewis Peterson: "They've never had anything like this even closely remote cept to anything like this, but, it's always places far away, or things that you think will never ever happen around little, small villages like Drumbo."

Abigail Bimman, CTVNews: "A page has been set up, already raising thousands for Rowe's fiancee, and son Noah, many remembering her on social media as a wonderful person whose smile lit up the room, and waiting for answers about a woman who disappeared just weeks before her wedding and Noah's first birthday.

Jessica Rowe's father was here earlier today droppibng off a bouquet of flowers in memory of his daughter. There's a link to the page on our website.

From the accompanying news article:

Da Silva says he couldn’t see anybody in the front seat, and tinted windows made it hard to see in the back.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/questions-surround-case-of-woman-found-dead-in-parked-car-1.3020154#

One month after a 31-year-old Drumbo woman was found dead in a vehicle near Princeton, there are still more questions than answers in the case.

In the days that followed, police set up a tip line asking anyone with information regarding Rowe’s death to call 1-855-677-4636. Her family and friends, certain that someone has information in the case, continue to plead on Facebook for answers and urge people to use the tip line.

Police have been tightlipped about their investigation into Rowe’s death. When asked for an update in the case Tuesday, Constable Stacey Culbert responded “this remains an active investigation. There is no further information to report.”

http://blackburnnews.com/london/london-news/2016/09/06/drumbo-womans-death-remains-mystery/

From the article linked above:

Jessica Rowe went missing on her way to work August 6. A few hours later, her body was found by Oxford OPP officers who were investigating a suspicious vehicle parked along Canning Rd., near Hwy. 2 in Blandford Blenheim Township.

I wonder at what time it had been said that JR had left for work on Aug 6th. We know that her body was found at 9:30am, and they are saying this was a 'few hours later' than when she had gone to work. If JR did work at Williams, and she worked in Cambridge as it states in the story, there is only one location in that city. Their website states that this location opens at 8am on Saturdays, and the mapping suggests it takes approximately half an hour from her residence in Drumbo.

I would love to know when she was verified to have been last seen by others PRIOR to the time when police were told she had left for work.

Seems people are becoming a little more vocal on social media, asking for tips etc.
There has been very little posted

This is a googlemap showing a route from JR's residence to the Williams Cafe in Cambridge (the only location listed in Cambridge), and then I added the site where her car/body were found (Canning Road and Highway#2). From JR's residence in Drumbo, Williams is north, but her vehicle/body were found south of her residence. (If you increase the size of the map, you can see that the pointer is set at Canning Road and Highway#2).
https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/17+W...d-80.4621054!2d43.1751409!2m3!1b1!2b1!3b1!3e0

In this googlemap, it shows from JR's residence to the site where her vehicle/body was found (11 minutes in the opposite direction of her work, if her work was Williams in Cambridge).
https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/17+W...d-80.4621054!2d43.1751409!2m3!1b1!2b1!3b1!3e0

Its hard to guess at anything.
We don't know where she worked for sure, don't know what time her shift started.
Have no idea what her plans may have been that morning.
We don't know who saw her last.

If her shift started at eight and it takes a half hour to get there, you would think she would have left home close to seven thirty
but why was she found eleven minutes in the opposite direction?
Was she running an errand? Was someone with her? Was someone in her car when she got in?

According to that link, police officers may not use RIDE stops as the basis for any other investigation - therefore, the one conducted in this neighborhood this week must be coincidental rather than related to the investigation into Jessica's death. MOO

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Further to this RIDE Program a few days later and in the vicinity of where JR's vehicle/body had been found, the bar/roadhouse that it was also near, was 'Legends'. http://legendstaphouse.com/

I'm not sure where precisely the RIDE had been set up, but somewhere between the two. (7 minutes apart). As mentioned, it must have been coincidental, as opposed to related to the investigation. I didn't know there was a roadhouse out there!
https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/1084...d-80.4621054!2d43.1751409!2m3!1b1!2b1!3b1!3e0

We don't know where she worked for sure, don't know what time her shift started.

If her shift started at eight and it takes a half hour to get there, you would think she would have left home close to seven thirty
Was she running an errand? Was someone with her? Was someone in her car when she got in?

How long had she been deceased at the time of the autopsy and did it match with the information LE had been given as far as when she had last been seen alive? How many people saw her leave for work or talked or texted to her on her way or just as she was leaving?

AFAIK, the car was found running, not smashed or in a ditch.
Which means she had to have stopped and put the car in park, or someone did.
I agree with the post above, It sounds like she was found in the back seat/ floor of the car, at least that is how i read it.

How long had she been deceased at the time of the autopsy and did it match with the information LE had been given as far as when she had last been seen alive? How many people saw her leave for work or talked or texted to her on her way or just as she was leaving?

Yes, LE did state it was deemed a suspicious death based on autopsy results

Yes, LE did state it was deemed a suspicious death based on autopsy results

To me, it looks like someone set her up, hoping for it to appear as if it was a suicide, perhaps by carbon monoxide poisoning.. except my guess is that police could tell right away that she had been deceased for a longer period of time than the time since she had been reported to have been last seen - the autopsy confirmed the time of death didn't match, and it became a 'suspicious' death, which is still being investigated. There must be loads of stuff to go through, like her cellphone logs and interviews with friends and etc. All just moo.

Considering that police are looking for information to assist their investigation, and they've set up a tip line, and family is asking anyone and everyone to call the tipline with even any rumors they may have heard, etc., it would sure make sense if they could release a little more info about JR, like all of the above unanswered questions. If people knew where she worked, they may remember something.. doesn't the possibility of one thing lead to perhaps a memory or a thought of another thing? If they said who had seen her prior to that morning, perhaps it would spark someone else to remember that they had seen her after that? Or someone else?

Considering that police are looking for information to assist their investigation, and they've set up a tip line, and family is asking anyone and everyone to call the tipline with even any rumors they may have heard, etc., it would sure make sense if they could release a little more info about JR, like all of the above unanswered questions. If people knew where she worked, they may remember something.. doesn't the possibility of one thing lead to perhaps a memory or a thought of another thing? If they said who had seen her prior to that morning, perhaps it would spark someone else to remember that they had seen her after that? Or someone else?

I agree.
I understand that they are tight lipped about the details of her COD etc.but where is the harm in saying where she works and who saw her last?
Maybe they have no need to release anything further. Maybe they know who is responsible and are gathering enough evidence to make an arrest?
One lives in hope...

I join you in hoping and praying for answers.

Sending prayers of comfort and love to the family.

This is a googlemap showing a route from JR's residence to the Williams Cafe in Cambridge (the only location listed in Cambridge), and then I added the site where her car/body were found (Canning Road and Highway#2). From JR's residence in Drumbo, Williams is north, but her vehicle/body were found south of her residence. (If you increase the size of the map, you can see that the pointer is set at Canning Road and Highway#2).

In this googlemap, it shows from JR's residence to the site where her vehicle/body was found (11 minutes in the opposite direction of her work, if her work was Williams in Cambridge).

So if this is accurate about the 11 minutes

"In this googlemap, it shows from JR's residence to the site where her vehicle/body was found (11 minutes in the opposite direction of her work, if her work was Williams in Cambridge)."

Then I would think it was easily walkable back to her residence. Which means that someone could have been with her in her vehicle and easily could have walked back to her residence. Depending on walking speed and actual distance it could have taken a little while but even if a 1 hour walk it means it is still walkable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back