Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Rowe, 31, Drumbo, Ont, 6 Aug 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if they'll actually release the COD or just leave it at that?

For some reason, i am unable to reply with a quotes

Ontario Mom..

If it is suicide, I expect that will be the end of it
If natural causes.. maybe we will hear , IMO
I often find, out of respect for family, very little is released if suicide is ruled

Part of me is suprised, reading how happy she was or seemed.
so much to look forward to

Part of me is not surprised, based on how quiet everyone was about her death, it became a circle of protection
I have never been able to get the thought of suicide out of my head.
We may never know

For some reason, i am unable to reply with a quotes

Ontario Mom..

If it is suicide, I expect that will be the end of it
If natural causes.. maybe we will hear , IMO
I often find, out of respect for family, very little is released if suicide is ruled

Part of me is suprised, reading how happy she was or seemed.
so much to look forward to

Part of me is not surprised, based on how quiet everyone was about her death, it became a circle of protection
I have never been able to get the thought of suicide out of my head.
We may never know

To me, it wasn't all that quiet. It seemed like quite a few people who *were* close to her, and in a position to know more details, were alluding to a murder for which they wanted the perp brought to justice. Hoping we will hear much more in the coming hours and days, comments from those who were close to her.

It seems like police received something back finally from the lab based on the autopsy, which is now leading them to determine 'not suspicious'. If they found an aneurysm or heart attack or stroke or blood clot or something to indicate sudden death by natural causes, that is one thing.. I just can't accept suicide. I hope that isn't what we will hear.

To me, it wasn't all that quiet. It seemed like quite a few people who *were* close to her, and in a position to know more details, were alluding to a murder for which they wanted the perp brought to justice. Hoping we will hear much more in the coming hours and days, comments from those who were close to her.

It seems like police received something back finally from the lab based on the autopsy, which is now leading them to determine 'not suspicious'. If they found an aneurysm or heart attack or stroke or blood clot or something to indicate sudden death by natural causes, that is one thing.. I just can't accept suicide. I hope that isn't what we will hear.

I really did feel there was a cone of silence in many respects. And by that, I mean no rumors as is usually the case
Yes, there were posts alluding to a perp that would be caught, but they were taken down in most cases which leads me to believe that those closest to her, were given information before LE made the statement about no foul play.
I don't think we will ever hear about an aneurysm or anything of that nature
I feel that would have been very clear after an autopsy and there would have been no need for a tip line. LE stated after the autopsy , things appeared to be suspicious. I can think of no reason for that statement if she died of any apparent natural cause. I also think LE may have stated COD if it had been a heart attack etc

I think if her death is due to natural causes, her friends will comment.
If it is suicide, there will be nothing posted

Whatever the cause, natural or suicide, my heart absolutely breaks for her friends and family
My heart breaks for her if suicide as her pain would have been so intense as to be intolerable

I asked the question early on as to what police call a suspicious death
I think it is any death that is not apparently caused by natural circumstances
I expect given her age, and how she was found, it would not be unusual to find it suspicious
I get the feeling that her death has been well investigated, even bringing in a criminal team
I will trust that LE is sure that there has been no foul play
I think I would feel better if COD was released.
Much better that an "undetermined" ruling
We had a poster here who told us about the sad death of her young husband. It was determined suspicious but there was never an actual cause of death ruled.
That would bother me in this case
I don't know if the suspicious part was ever removed from the poster's husbands case, but Jessica Rowes death has been ruled no foul play

I asked the question early on as to what police call a suspicious death
I think it is any death that is not apparently caused by natural circumstances
I expect given her age, and how she was found, it would not be unusual to find it suspicious
I get the feeling that her death has been well investigated, even bringing in a criminal team
I will trust that LE is sure that there has been no foul play
I think I would feel better if COD was released.
Much better that an "undetermined" ruling
We had a poster here who told us about the sad death of her young husband. It was determined suspicious but there was never an actual cause of death ruled.
That would bother me in this case
I don't know if the suspicious part was ever removed from the poster's husbands case, but Jessica Rowes death has been ruled no foul play

That was myself. Ian died on Sept 15 2001.
We have no answers. They have exhumed his body once. To be honest I don't even know if the case is "closed" I could find out. He was only 25. He just didn't wake up. Tox report was done as was autopsy and nothing was found.
Seems like a lifetime ago. His son is now 21. :) my boy!
I pray Jessica's loved ones feel some sort of peace. Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you dyanna.
I am sorry I couldn't remember who had posted that.
Your story stuck with me

Not what I expected at all. And totally heartbreaking. RIP Jessica.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I really did feel there was a cone of silence in many respects. And by that, I mean no rumors as is usually the case
Yes, there were posts alluding to a perp that would be caught, but they were taken down in most cases which leads me to believe that those closest to her, were given information before LE made the statement about no foul play.
I don't think we will ever hear about an aneurysm or anything of that nature
I feel that would have been very clear after an autopsy and there would have been no need for a tip line. LE stated after the autopsy , things appeared to be suspicious. I can think of no reason for that statement if she died of any apparent natural cause. I also think LE may have stated COD if it had been a heart attack etc

I think if her death is due to natural causes, her friends will comment.
If it is suicide, there will be nothing posted

Whatever the cause, natural or suicide, my heart absolutely breaks for her friends and family
My heart breaks for her if suicide as her pain would have been so intense as to be intolerable

Agree with everything you've stated.. just that *if* it is not 'natural', and they have made a determination between murder or suicide.. I hope it is correct. I'm having a very hard time believing the latter, so close to her firstborn's birthday, and nobody coming forth to suggest she was experiencing signs of depression. That would have been one severe depression, as you have noted, and how could those close to her not have seen clear signs, or ANY signs? She seems to have had lots of family and friends who loved her, surely some of them would be close enough to know about her demons, if they existed. As much as we want to trust 100% that police know the answers 100% of the time, mistakes have been known to have been made. ie *if* carbon monoxide poisoning killed her, then what proof do they have that it wasn't caused by someone else, as opposed to herself? etc.

Agree with everything you've stated.. just that *if* it is not 'natural', and they have made a determination between murder or suicide.. I hope it is correct. I'm having a very hard time believing the latter, so close to her firstborn's birthday, and nobody coming forth to suggest she was experiencing signs of depression. That would have been one severe depression, as you have noted, and how could those close to her not have seen clear signs, or ANY signs? She seems to have had lots of family and friends who loved her, surely some of them would be close enough to know about her demons, if they existed. As much as we want to trust 100% that police know the answers 100% of the time, mistakes have been known to have been made. ie *if* carbon monoxide poisoning killed her, then what proof do they have that it wasn't caused by someone else, as opposed to herself? etc.

I understand your thoughts.It IS really hard to accept, given the bit that we know.

But we have never had any details about her life the week, weeks leading up to her death
We have heard about all of the big events coming
We have heard generally that she was so happy
No real details

No one has come forth and said i spent yesterday with Jessica and.....

The problem with suicide is, often it is in hindsight that the warning bells are noticed
We often see what we expect to see
young mother, happy things, maybe some stress about a wedding

Suicide is often successful because no body sees warning signs or sees something but has no idea what a dangerous place the person is in

If Carbon Momoxide.... I would expect LE would look for signs of a struggle or being hit or subdued in some way.
If one was found peacefully in the back seat with no marks, no illegal substances, no restraints, Could be suicide. LE have not stated that, just not foul play

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/jessica-rowe-death-1.3809734

Sorry if this had been confirmed before, but this article states she was behind the wheel. "found unresponsive behind the wheel of her car on Canning Road"

Also, I wanted to quickly mention that recently there was a young fella in my neighborhood, that had OD'd. The inital reports were of a 'suspicious death'. I believe the police were unsure if he had administered the drug to himself.

Not the outcome I expected, but glad to know that someone who knew her didn't harm her. I expect it was suicide and that's why no other info has been given. If she had died of natural causes she wouldn't have been found in the opposite direction of where she was supposed to be going.

Its all over.

WOODSTOCK — Oxford OPP said Tuesday that the investigation into a young woman found dead in an idling car on the side of Canning Road near Princeton on Aug. 6 is officially closed.

“We’ve ruled out foul play after collecting all of the evidence and evidence from the Office of the Chief Coroner,” said OPP spokesperson Stacey Culbert. “Every investigation takes time, we have to follow and explore the evidence to come to a conclusion.

“We are not releasing a cause of death.”

http://www.simcoereformer.ca/2016/10/18/death-of-jessica-rowe-31-is-not-suspicious-police-say

Its all over.

WOODSTOCK — Oxford OPP said Tuesday that the investigation into a young woman found dead in an idling car on the side of Canning Road near Princeton on Aug. 6 is officially closed.

“We’ve ruled out foul play after collecting all of the evidence and evidence from the Office of the Chief Coroner,” said OPP spokesperson Stacey Culbert. “Every investigation takes time, we have to follow and explore the evidence to come to a conclusion.

“We are not releasing a cause of death.”

http://www.simcoereformer.ca/2016/10/18/death-of-jessica-rowe-31-is-not-suspicious-police-say

I posted earlier in the thread but just continued to lurk, but Someone I trust is part of her extended family and she shared earlier that it wasn't ruled suspicious. And I was told a few things that I don't consider a rumour based on my source.

I know what I was told is the cause of death and it's pretty brutual and not normal of a suicide. I didn't pry and ask about the evidence the family was given, but itmwould be be interesting to know how the police came to their conclusion. None of this is posted in the media, so I'm not sure if what I have posted is allowed, but it seems like everyone on this site truly cares about this case and Jessica that I wanted to share what little I felt comfortable with.

In in any case, this is so extremely sad for everyone regardless of the details.

I posted earlier in the thread but just continued to lurk, but Someone I trust is part of her extended family and she shared earlier that it wasn't ruled suspicious. And I was told a few things that I don't consider a rumour based on my source.

I know what I was told is the cause of death and it's pretty brutual and not normal of a suicide. I didn't pry and ask about the evidence the family was given, but itmwould be be interesting to know how the police came to their conclusion. None of this is posted in the media, so I'm not sure if what I have posted is allowed, but it seems like everyone on this site truly cares about this case and Jessica that I wanted to share what little I felt comfortable with.

In in any case, this is so extremely sad for everyone regardless of the details.

Oh wow
So so horrible and sad. My condolences to your friend.

So can I just ask for clarification-- the family doesn't agree with the police ruling then? They think it's suspicious and not suicide?

Thank you for sharing
Its all so very sad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV