CANADA Canada - Kam McLeod, 19, & Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, last seen Sask, mid July 2019 *Armed & Dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I'm surprised by this, and I'm a cynical witch who is usually suspicious of everyone and everything!

I don't understand why on earth they would have murdered Chynna and Lucas!

Who knows whether drugs are involved, but their FB profiles seem to indicate that they have a narrow range of interests and a very small pool of friends. IMO

Wow! What happened here?

I was pretty sure that all the events were linked but it never occurred to me that it was the boys that were doing the killing.

Wow Again.

This is not going to end well for those two. I can see a really bad scenario ending this whole thing.

Just a crime spree for no real reason or are they on a mission?

Do they have priors?

I'm dumbfounded.

Dang, I'm surprised by this, and I'm a cynical witch who is usually suspicious of everyone and everything!

I don't understand why on earth they would have murdered Chynna and Lucas!
Sounds so senseless. Any answer from these two teens as to 'why' would not bring comfort to the families of Chynna and Lucas. R.I.P. free-spirited globetrotters to Canada to enjoy the abounding natural splendour.

Wow! What happened here?

I was pretty sure that all the events were linked but it never occurred to me that it was the boys that were doing the killing.

Wow Again.

This is not going to end well for those two. I can see a really bad scenario ending this whole thing.

Do they have priors?

I'm dumbfounded.

I was hoping Canada had the death penalty for 18 & 19 year olds

Maybe. She sounded surprised, and interested. Hope not and hope the two are not watching the PC.
I've been thinking about the role of the officer who speaks to the media. I suspect they don't work on the case, they're only given the details the investigators want to be released. That way they can honestly say "I don't know" to so many questions. This spokeperson tries to maintain a very positive relationship with the media, like giving them footage of the couple at the gas station, just for the human interest value.

I've been thinking about the role of the officer who speaks to the media. I suspect they don't work on the case, they're only given the details the investigators want to be released. That way they can honestly say "I don't know" to so many questions. This spokeperson tries to maintain a very positive relationship with the media, like giving them footage of the couple at the gas station, just for the human interest value.
Janelle Shoihet...I remember her speaking out on Ben Tyner case, so you could be right. She's had a busy time of it. And not an easy one.

Wow! What happened here?

Wow Again.

Do they have priors?

I'm dumbfounded.

There were some indicators. Lack of overt concern for the boys, subtle use of language from RCMP, family/friends silent, scant details of their trip, their profiles on FB.

It did occur to me, too, that KMC with more facial hair and a tan looks like the e-fit.

Wow! What happened here?

Wow Again.

Just a crime spree for no real reason or are they on a mission? ....

Inspired by the deadly duo of best bro buds Dellen Millard & Mark Smich? 'thrill of the kill'?

I can't imagine this is coming out of the blue. I'm going to venture a guess that there were signs of something not right with these two.

Former school friends, work friends, etc., all going to have some aha moments I think.

MOO

but, but the father of one of them said they were "good boys".
Oh well.
"Alan Schmegelsky, Bryer’s father, said the pair, best friends since elementary school, had been working night shifts at Walmart in Port Alberni to save money for the trip.
“They’re best friends who did everything together,” Schmegelsky said. “They even got jobs together at Walmart. They were just out on an adventure.”"

"Alan Schmegelsky, Bryer’s father, said the pair, best friends since elementary school, had been working night shifts at Walmart in Port Alberni to save money for the trip.
“They’re best friends who did everything together,” Schmegelsky said. “They even got jobs together at Walmart. They were just out on an adventure.”"
Wow! Some adventure!

I find it hard to believe that working nights at Walmart would give them enough $$ to buy that rig. Perhaps the parents got sucked into the story & gave them money, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo