CANADA Canada - Kam McLeod, 19, & Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, last seen Sask, mid July 2019 *Armed & Dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on this. I've been following a few cases out of BC, since January, and it's just the way it is with RCMP. They don't give many PC's or updates...or info. I've accepted it. Their country, their rules.

Another thought is until they ID him, maybe they don't want the info out there. Telling a family about their deceased relative may go along with telling them COD at the same time. JMO

excellent point as well

Suspects in all 3 deaths. Holy cow I’m shocked. A little.

Bet they wanted the man’s vehicle.

I can't say I am surprised. I felt the boys were not victims but since they were missing was being respectful of the situation. It was telling that the media and RCMP did not seem to make a lot of fuss about them and the focus seemed more on LF and CD. I would think missing boys would be super important if they were in danger so the lack of information made me think they already knew they were likely suspects.

Kam and Bryer have just been confirmed to be suspects in the murders of Chynne Deese and Lucas Fowler.
They are considered armed and dangerous.
Oh no! .. well, so much for 'thoughts and prayers that the teens are reunited with their families soonly.'

instead of "MISSING" posters.. they've graduated to "PUBLIC ALERT" posters.

Attachments

• public alert.JPG
    public alert.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics