CANADA Canada - Kam McLeod, 19, & Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, last seen Sask, mid July 2019 *Armed & Dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, they killed a guy and took his Grey RAV right?

Then they torched their own vehicle. But...there was no camper top on it. Where is that? Why would you remove the top? They didn't put it on another truck.

Hiding evidence of something?

As an aside, I saw video this morning of the couple who were murdered. It was taken at a gas station. I'm now wondering if LE has video of the two guys in the truck/camper at the same gas station. Maybe that's what keyed them into the realization that the "teens" crossed paths with the couple.

There doesn't seem to be a reason for the couple's murder. Why them?

So teens leave on road trip in their vehicle. Kill couple and leave bodies in the vehicle on the side of the highway. Next they kill some guy and steal his vehicle. Torch their own truck without the camper. Now they are somewhere in Northern Saskatchewan driving the deceased unidentified male's RAV.

Is this correct or did the male's murder happen first?

Just thinking out loud.
Yes, possibly hid the camper to make the truck look unrelated to any CCTV of their vehicle on the Alaska highway. Also to hide all evidence of their identity and crimes that might have been in the camper. Just for example, if they took Chynna's missing shoe, or something.

How to you conceal a camper, though.

And thought that burning the truck (maybe removing license plates) would prevent police from identifying it. Serial numbers are in various places, I think, police tracked it down.

I think perhaps they borrowed a family members' camper, explaining they needed it to find better jobs.

Well, they were boys while they were "missing people." Now that it's suspected they're criminals, they're "men." The most accurate terms would be young men or young adults, I suppose.

to some perhaps
not to me

I'm really confused l with all of the cars and who owns which lol. Can someone help?

I'll try:
*C & L - Blue 1986 Chevy Van/Camper
*Teen suspects - Camper /Truck...burned near Dease Lake. Now in Gray Toyata
Rav 4
*Bearded man (POI once) talking with C & L - Older Jeep Cherokee with striped
*Two missing men from Surrey, car abandoned Logan Lake - 2019 white Jeep
Cherokee.

I wouldn’t feel bad if they weren’t captured alive. Deprive them of seeing the press about themselves and remove them from the population
Police will try very hard to keep them alive, so they can be tried in court, defend themselves, and everyone can get definitive answers. This isn't an eye for an eye country.

Hmm I wondered if these 2 guys might have some connection to the older gentleman's death but never thought of the other 2 as being murdered by them also :(. I wonder if the RCMP have found the bearded guy with the cap on? He was the 1 seen driving the Jeep and standing in the middle of the highway speaking with the murdered man and woman correct? Was he just a concerned passerby or is he also missing and presumed murdered too now?

The route, Hwy 37 from Port Alberti toward Whitehorse which the boys apparently took doesn’t pass by Laird Hot Springs where the couple’s bodies were found on the Alaskan Hwy. It joins up further north at Watson Lake.
I'm wondering if they said they were going to Whitehorse to look for jobs was just a ruse but instead knew they were going on a murdering spree?

Wow, what a twist!

Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, from Port Alberni, British Columbia, are the main suspects in the slayings of 23-year-old Australian Lucas Fowler, and his American girlfriend Chynna Deese, 24, who were discovered shot to death on July 15 along the side of the Alaska Highway near Liard Hot Springs, British Columbia.

The pair have been spotted in northern Saskatchewan, and are believed to still be traveling in a grey 2011 Toyota Rav 4.

suspects1.jpg

Kam-Bryer.jpg

Missing Canadian men now considered suspects in killings of couple, other man, police reveal

is northern saskatchawan close to logan lake, where the other 2 missing fellows' car was found? still hoping there is no connection.

eta: sorry i have to ask, i am terrible at finding things on maps, like 2 things at once. lol. one day i'm going to figure out how to do that. ;)

c) lay low in the bush with the wolves, bears, mosquitos and black flies.
And the ability to truly laying low in the bush with the 'critters takes a lot of advance preparation and skills learned over years. I doubt they have either the skills or preparation. Recreational hunting experience alone will not be sufficient to lay low with the critters for any length of time.

That leaves them with only two viable options. My guess is that they head south to more populated areas. They might even try crossing into the United States.

is northern saskatchawan close to logan lake, where the other 2 missing fellows' car was found? still hoping there is no connection.

eta: sorry i have to ask, i am terrible at finding things on maps, like 2 things at once. lol. one day i'm going to figure out how to do that. ;)

Not at all close, about 15 hours at least. Plus in the opposite direction so down from Dease Lake area back up to northern highway would be more like 30 hours.

Wow, this just blows my mind! I'm completely shocked that it has turned out this way. Just getting home from work and seeing something on the news, I had to come to WS to see if I heard right. This is insane, and incredibly sad.

Wow. This one took a hard turn. My concern is where their endpoint is. What are they planning? It's not every day a person wanting to commit murder finds a sidekick who also wants to commit murder. They've been planning something for a while, I'd guess.

I'm wondering if they said they were going to Whitehorse to look for jobs was just a ruse but instead knew they were going on a murdering spree?

They were evasive about their plans for some reason, that’s for sure. There’s a podcast on the thread here, posted earlier, where Bryer’s father said he’d received a text message from his son 10 days earlier saying they were heading to Red Deer, Alberta to look for work, a location where he had relatives. So the pair seemed to be telling different people a different set of stories.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member