CANADA Canada - Kam McLeod, 19, & Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, last seen Sask, mid July 2019 *Armed & Dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently now some indication they may be in Manitoba, as per the RCMP:

"PUBLIC SAFETY - Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky MAY be in Manitoba and are considered dangerous. We have reasons to believe they were recently in the Gillam area. If you spot them - take no actions – do not approach – call 911 or your local police immediately." RCMP Manitoba on Twitter
Sorry, can somebody tell me when the burned truck was found? And they're clear across half of Canada now?!

"PUBLIC SAFETY - Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky MAY be in Manitoba and are considered dangerous. We have reasons to believe they were recently in the Gillam area. If you spot them - take no actions – do not approach – call 911 or your local police immediately." RCMP Manitoba on Twitter
That is really up there...almost Hudson Bay.
Google Maps

Wow, what a twist!

Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, from Port Alberni, British Columbia, are the main suspects in the slayings of 23-year-old Australian Lucas Fowler, and his American girlfriend Chynna Deese, 24, who were discovered shot to death on July 15 along the side of the Alaska Highway near Liard Hot Springs, British Columbia.

The pair have been spotted in northern Saskatchewan, and are believed to still be traveling in a grey 2011 Toyota Rav 4.

suspects1.jpg

Kam-Bryer.jpg

Missing Canadian men now considered suspects in killings of couple, other man, police reveal
Holy smokes !! Not what I expected at all...

The smaller and more remote the place, the more they stand out although they probably don’t realize that.

Just awake and husband informed me of development. Shocked. Someone on the victims thread had mused that the deceased man's car was likely missing, which made me ponder the fact there should be another vehicle there then if there was someone responsible for his death ahd the missing boys. That then got me wondering if either boy had a beard as described by a witness. But as I fell asleep I never really thought these boys could truly be responsible because it just seemed out of character from what we knew about them. How wrong I was. Dumbfoundedvbut also relieved this all seems to be coming together. Hooe these 2 are found asap without harming others.

Are we thinking they are taking the Trans-Canada? If so then for sure they can more easily be tracked. Probably quite a bit of CCTV. It really would be the quickest route considering the speed at which they seem to be going through the Prairies.

They have really no where to go in that neck of the woods. To get to Gillam it looks like they would have had to take a train north. Hmm they're boxing themselves in I hope :).

Attachments

• Gillam.jpg
    Gillam.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 33
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...5a8WM1ga4UIbLvVGcT3eXIXnrcHeOfY4IgQZ6uJKjq25I

Map from above article:

northern-b-c-missing-homicides-map.jpg

A map shows the locations in Northern B.C. where three bodies were found, as well as the abandoned truck of two men now considered missing. Chynna Deese and Lucas Fowler, a young couple from the U.S. and Australia, were gunned down near Liard Hot Springs on July 15, 2019. To the southwest, a body was found on July 19 near the truck of Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, both missing. (CBC News)

Are we thinking they are taking the Trans-Canada? If so then for sure they can more easily be tracked. Probably quite a bit of CCTV. It really would be the quickest route considering the speed at which they seem to be going through the Prairies.

I'd say no. It's too far south. However, they likely started out on the Trans-Canada, after leaving the ferry at Prince Rupert. I think they went north to Watson Lake, but not to Whitehorse, then south to Liard Hot Springs.

Two young men driving night and day can cover a lot of ground, and gas stations along the way would have video, ATM and CC records all the way. Cash must be low by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkirhea