CANADA Canada - Kam McLeod, 19, & Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, last seen Sask, mid July 2019 *Armed & Dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the airport etc has been alerted that these 2 serial killers are in the area. I hope these guys aren't thinking of hijacking a plane to somewhere. They'll be getting desperate if they know they've reached the end of the line away up there.
This is literally in the middle of nowhere ... the national park up there concerns me .... no roads lead in or out of the park ... only accessible by rail or air ... or maybe ATV/foot .... I wonder how much of survivalist these two are ?

Are we thinking they are taking the Trans-Canada? If so then for sure they can more easily be tracked. Probably quite a bit of CCTV. It really would be the quickest route considering the speed at which they seem to be going through the Prairies.

The Trans-Canada runs through the provinces mostly southerly. If it’s true they were sighted in Northern Sask and now near Gilliam, Man there’s also various northern highways inter-connecting east-west as well.

Not surprised by this. When I first heard about these two and the dead guy and saw the picture of Bryer, I immediately felt like he was more likely the killer than victim. Just seemed to me like there was something dark in that expression.

This is the one I’m talking about:

https://www.straight.com/files/v3/s...ges/19/07/bryer_schmegelsky.jpg?itok=4_2RE8zB

I admit I didn’t notice anything nefarious about his expression. I imagined it was a high school photo appearing on a yearbook page amongst other young people, all looking their best and optimistic about where their futures will lead.

They must have an idea who this older unidentified man is. Can we assume he owned the grey SUV that these punks are traveling in? He must be missed- an older gentleman unaccounted for. He’s someone’s father, grandfather, friend. Do they really not know I wonder. Or are they holding back and asking for witnesses to identify him for another reason?

https://www.coastmountainnews.com/n...omicide-suspicious-death-spotted-in-manitoba/

Two missing teens turned suspects in a double homicide and suspicious death investigation in northern B.C. have been spotted in Manitoba, according to RCMP.

Manitoba RCMP say they have “reason to believe” that Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky were thought to have been seen in the Gillam area of the province.

Prior to this, the teens were spotted in northern Saskatchewan.

The teens are wanted in connection to the double homicide of Lucas Fowler and Chynna Deese near Liard Hot Springs, as well as the suspicious death of an unidentified man near Dease Lake.

they'd be less of a target if they split up
or one of them murders the other

I think neither nor both are equipped to endure the manhunt much longer, now that they’ve been sighted. GPS, cellphones, credit or debit cards, traffic cams and roadside CCTV will do them in, in addition to requiring gas and food. Growing up in Port Alberni would not prepare them for survival off the grid for very long.

I’m more concerned about a police standoff and the risk to the lives of the officers involved. But if these two are as dangerous as has been communicated, the RCMP will shoot first and ask question later. JMO

Last edited:
My thoughts as well... It’s supposed to be a low of 40 around there tonight ... that’s pretty chilly to be out in the open ... so they/he will need to find some sort of shelter or make one ....

RCMP should know by now if they have family in that area, or a family property. If they literally reach the end of the road and have to ditch the car, I'd be very concerned about the safety of anyone living in a cabin in the woods. Without shelter, they'll need a fire, which could be spotted by searchers. This won't end well.

They must have an idea who this older unidentified man is. Can we assume he owned the grey SUV that these punks are traveling in? He must be missed- an older gentleman unaccounted for. He’s someone’s father, grandfather, friend. Do they really not know I wonder. Or are they holding back and asking for witnesses to identify him for another reason?

In Canada the names of victims of crimes are not always released but I don’t know whether or not that applies to the man found near the burning truck. It’s become somewhat of a controversial issue in general, the withholding of names.

“Since 2015 a growing number of Canadian police services have been withholding the names of homicide victims. In many cases, information containing the name of a victim is only released if there is an investigative need or after a victim’s family has provided consent...”
https://www.edmontonpolice.ca/-/media/EPS External/Files/Reports/2019 Releasing Homicide Victim Names CKSA FINAL May 7 2019.ashx?la=en&hash=4C5599BC64BB7820E8509ABC5099CCFB8CA8D451

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CROOKED_RIVER