GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to CTV's Police Source, there is video of Kienan and Hopley together.

LE will not confirm it, but, they have been taking in highway video and store video.

Also, Hopley's landlord INSISTS that Hopley cannot have the boy, because he believes that Hopley was in his trailer all night.

From video here:

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/...arch_110909/20110909/?hub=BritishColumbiaHome

A search official says a 600 metre radius around the Hebert home has now been checked at least five times. Crews are now expected to move out further to areas where it's less likely that the boy could have walked on his own.

I honestly wish the police would give the public more info on this so the public can help.

What video surveillance was he seen on? Do they have any highway surveillance tape with him on it yet? Where are his known family/friends located - extra eyes can only help find this little guy. The minimal info when timing is crucial is so frustrating. I'm sure they know what they are doing, but I just wish they would relay info to everyone so they can concentrate their efforts.

He knew he was going away, and I'm getting the impression he knew he probably wouldn't be coming back- paying rent to buy him some time and give him a way back in, visiting family he hasn't seen in awhile... that gives me a bad feeling about his plans for "after" whatever he has planned.

OMG you're probably right....

I just feel that there is still time, because of the elaborate room that Hopley built for a previous victim. He wants the child alive. :(

If LE can just track him down in time. *wishing so hard for it to be so*

I honestly wish the police would give the public more info on this so the public can help.

What video surveillance was he seen on? Do they have any highway surveillance tape with him on it yet? Where are his known family/friends located - extra eyes can only help find this little guy. The minimal info when timing is crucial is so frustrating. I'm sure they know what they are doing, but I just wish they would relay info to everyone so they can concentrate their efforts.

I think the problem is that they have to balance providing information with not tipping Hopley off that they are closing in. Considering he is apparently so volatile that calling 911 instead of approaching him is being emphasised, I can see him acting rashly rather than being taken alive. I'm hoping that the amount of information is a sign they have good leads. Please, please let them be closing in.

I have a feeling Hopley was just waiting to get out of jail to steal a child and knew where to go to do this and he also knows where to go with Kienan i.e. some cabin he knows is empty right now. Come on LE, the car is the key to solving this. Where was the car seen?

Has Hopley been known to steal vehicles too?

JMO Being this was the last long weekend before school starts, most people have been closing down their cabins for the winter. So if he's looking to squat, he's going to have lots of choices. But he probably will go to an area he is familiar with. Could make it hard to find him.

His vehicle will be key to finding him. Wherever he goes, he will probably need his car to get around....to get food or whatever other necessities a creep like him needs. Unless he had this planned well in advance and he already has a place with all he needs.

I have a feeling Hopley was just waiting to get out of jail to steal a child and knew where to go to do this and he also knows where to go with Kienan i.e. some cabin he knows is empty right now. Come on LE, the car is the key to solving this. Where was the car seen?

Just posted the same thing.

His vehicle will be key to finding him. Wherever he goes, he will probably need his car to get around....to get food or whatever other necessities a creep like him needs. Unless he had this planned well in advance and he already has a place with all he needs.

Speculation ONLY:

There was a vehicle stolen from Sparwood, that had been found near the Border last night.

This was discussed on the Scanner Thread last night.

It had been there for "2 days".

Could totally not be related to this case at all.

However, according to what I heard, the street where it was stolen from is 3 minutes away from the Hebert's. I have put a Map up on Kienan's Scanner Thread here in the PL.

I have looked for the police reports online on the town of Sparwood's website, but, they don't have this week's crime report up yet.

It is entirely possible that Horley has stolen another vehicle.

He is a thief, among other things.

I would be suprised if he has not stolen another vehicle, in fact.

(waiting for info from LE :banghead:)

Stolen Car and Kienan's Scanner Thread Discussion:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148743&page=5

:banghead: Ugh! It says LIVE NOW but I'm not getting anything.

Nothing this guy would do would be a surprise to me. My gut is telling me that he is in Alberta hiding out.

Agree with all that the car is the key - find the car and there may be more clues as to which direction he actually headed.

Is he stupid or is he smart? Stupid meaning that he indicated that he was headed to a court date in Alberta to his landlord or smart meaning that he said this to his landlord and then headed in the opposite direction straight across the border.

Gawd I don't know - just get Kienan home and the sooner the better.

ok apparently it hasn't started yet. :innocent:

Nothing this guy would do would be a surprise to me. My gut is telling me that he is in Alberta hiding out.

Agree with all that the car is the key - find the car and there may be more clues as to which direction he actually headed.

Is he stupid or is he smart? Stupid meaning that he indicated that he was headed to a court date in Alberta to his landlord or smart meaning that he said this to his landlord and then headed in the opposite direction straight across the border.

Gawd I don't know - just get Kienan home and the sooner the better.

I don't think he could've gone across the border. I'll reserve judgement on whether he is stupid or smart. The fact that he was not in jail....well.....maybe he's not that stupid. Just sayin.....:maddening:

I've got it playing in the background, will update if i hear anything!

I don't think he could've gone across the border. I'll reserve judgement on whether he is stupid or smart. The fact that he was not in jail....well.....maybe he's not that stupid. Just sayin.....:maddening:

I am thinking that he may have gone across the border at a non-standard border crossing. The border between Canada and the US is very, very porous. Cripes he could have took him across an old trail into the US.

This is beyond frustrating and maddening...........:banghead:

SAR guy explaining how they searched the area (close to home). Listing the teams who helped. Still hopeful they will find something.

There are 2 theories and that's why they're still searching close to home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18