GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
96 hours missing has 70% chance of being ok if he wandered off.

They have looked in the river. Feel the river was well explored

Those with recreational property.....check your property. See if there is anything suspicous, stolen property, anything broken, etc.

Over 20 investigators involved. Checking last know residences of suspect.

At the point where they have received reported sightings. No confirmed sightings. These are only tips, follow up and document but none have been confirmed.

They do not have any surveillance tapes (video). Asking any business if they have tapes to review them and if they see anything suspicious, call LE.

Still hopeful and determined for favourable outcome.

Thank you SO much ~n/t~ for transcribing! I am at work and wouldn't be able to listen!

Defending criticism regarding Amber Alert not issued in Alberta and Washington State.

Geez...he's still going on about it. Now he's talking about Amber Alert statistics

Search continues. No confirmed sightings. Search of residence (suspect) today. Amber Alert extended 24 hours.

Residence has surveillance. If suspect is watching, they need and want to speak to him and do the right thing. Will be treated with respect.

Oh noo he got emotional when he spoke of the family experiencing their worst nightmare :cry:

Concluding. Hebert family overwhelmed by the support from the public and media. Search continues. :(

Thanks for transcribing, I was having issues with my compputer.

Watching him get emotional was heartbreaking. Reminding people to check camps,etc. is a very important thing, imo given the area.

my gut is telling me that this sicko has been planning this for a while. Poor Kienan. He needs to be home now!

Rough Notes from Live Presser, Friday, September 9, 2011:

-2 Theories currently being investigated, Kienan wandered away or with POI
-Over 200 in field right now
-Well over 20 Investigators

-Statistics on Search Management, indicate that the chances for a child of Kienan's age being okay within 96 hours of wandering away are about 76%. That is quite high. Most of the 1,000's of cases studied indicate that the child will be within a 1 KM radius. It is incredibly unlikely that a barefoot child would make it past the many natural boundaries surround the Hebert household (mountains, river etc.)

-LE has established a perimeter.
-They are searching trails, there are confined space experts searching ditches and culverts, Military Aircraft Comorants and Buffalos, RCMP and Civilian Agencies, Swift Water Rescue Experts, K9 Agencies from both the RCMP and the Avalanche Agency (missed name)
-When the search perimeter has been completely searched, this will exclude an area that Kienan is, so that is a good thing.
-LE still needs volunteers. They need every single person they can get.

-Anything can change the methodology for the search on Theory 1. A clue or something concrete regarding Theory 2 would change the methodology.

-LE has looked at the River with Swiftwater Rescue Personnel, watercraft and helicopters, including Wilson Creek

-The areas have been extremely well explored

LE address Recreational Property Owners in the general area of the Province:

-Please check for any sign of a break-in, stolen property, something amiss, check for the 4 Door Brown Camry.
-Call 911 immediately
-Regular community members have been seen with flyers in their vehicles, pictures of the POI, the car, and Kienan. That is a good thing.

-The Major Crime unit is on the case with well over 20 investigators
-Today they are conducting a search of the last known residences of Hopley
-This is not the 1st time they have been there, but, it is the 1st time they have been searched. (My comment: SEARCH WARRANT?)

-There have been reported sightings. NO CONFIRMED SIGHTINGS of Randall Hopley, the vehicle or Kienan.

-LE does not have any video of the POI or the Vehicle (he did not say Kienan, not sure if that was an oversight or not).

-If you have any CCTV video or video, could you review it and call police if you see any of these things on it

-LE issued a BOLF (be on the lookout for) at mid-day on Wednesday. That means that all internal agencies including the Border, Alberta, State (Washington) LE and other agencies were aware of the suspects vehicle, description

-Hopley would have been arrested upon sight of any LEO that day, prior to the Amber Alert being activated.

LE is determined for and hoping for a positive outcome in this case, as are we all.

(end of my viewing - he goes on about the Amber Alert among other things)

Thanks for transcribing, I was having issues with my compputer.

Watching him get emotional was heartbreaking. Reminding people to check camps,etc. is a very important thing, imo given the area.

It's so hard on these officers when little ones are involved. Heartbreaking for all. Authorities, searchers, community, neighbours, family members and even strangers like us who care.... but mostly for the parents. I just can't imagine.:cry:

Thanks ~n/t~ for transcribing

so heartbreaking :cry: this is the worst nightmare
Where could Hopley be hiding? :banghead:
  • They haven't located RH's vehicle
  • They don't know if he is still driving the same vehicle
  • Doors remain open for RH ... they want to talk to him to determine if charges will be laid ... at the moment he is a 'suspect'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member