GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow you guys are quick in posting this new info! Since this is in my neck of the woods, I am keeping a close eye on new info.
Warms my heart to see so many caring people!!!

Thanks for posting the updated photo of Hopely. I hope that those of you who are local are getting that "new" photo disseminated as quickly as possible (emails, posters, FB,twitter etc).

Why? It hit me that with the earlier photo I had a visceral reaction to Hopely's appearance. The deranged lumberjack/hillbilly look (sorrrrry if that's offensive to some, just my initial reaction :eek: ). I don't think I'm the only one.

The NEW photo scares me even more, because he looks so....normal. Give him a shave, a pair of khakis and a golf-shirt and he could be "Anybody's Dad". And that concerns me. If I saw such a pair in a park or store I wouldn't look twice. I'd think "father and son".

These are my random musings on this, I've been thinking about it tons.. I hope this makes sense.

I don't think he is far from Sparwood. He grew up there, and the area is familiar to him. He doesn't have a lot of friends/money, and probably didn't travel a lot around, as he had no reason to. The previous cabin was a cabin close to home and I think he is at another in the area. Like between Pincher Creek and Sparwood or the surrounding area. His own previous lawyer called him "borderline retarded", so I don't think he would be somewhere unfamiliar.

The previous cabin squatting sounds like there was another abduction planned that was only thwarted because in May the owners returned to the cabin. The fact that this abduction took place the day after the labour day weekend to me says that he was just waiting for the cabin to become "safe" as most don't return after summer ends until the next holiday ( if at all) which brings me to.....

Paying two months rent, would bring him back sometime in October. Canadian thanksgiving is in October, and the cabin wouldn't be "safe" as the occupants could return for the holiday. Perhaps he planned on returning just prior to the holiday. Being able to get that boy out with no one knowing shows that he does watch peoples habits.

So I've checked stuff out on the maps and cant' find anything that shows the exact location of the previous cabin.. I think that would give a good idea of what kind of location he chooses. It cant' be too back country because he can't carry a toddler too far, but it has to be hidden enough that he can hide his car (or have a garage??)

Does this make sense to anyone?

Thanks for posting the updated photo of Hopely. I hope that those of you who are local are getting that "new" photo disseminated as quickly as possible (emails, posters, FB,twitter etc).

Why? It hit me that with the earlier photo I had a visceral reaction to Hopely's appearance. The deranged lumberjack/hillbilly look (sorrrrry if that's offensive to some, just my initial reaction :eek: ). I don't think I'm the only one.

The NEW photo scares me even more, because he looks so....normal. Give him a shave, a pair of khakis and a golf-shirt and he could be "Anybody's Dad". And that concerns me. If I saw such a pair in a park or store I wouldn't look twice. I'd think "father and son".

Can someone get this picture on this thread. Notice Hopely's left eye. He has a brown ring in the corner of his eye. I believe it is an actual dark spot and not a problem with the photo.

It would be a definite identifying mark. jmo

I pray & I really think they will find this soon, of course it could not be too soon for Kienan! I feel hopeful from the squatting at the cottage; he plans on keeping a child (for rotten purposes of course), but stats show most (stranger abductions) just have their way & kill the child within a few hours. I can't believe I just wrote that sentence! This is an extremely unusual case and I do feel hopeful there is a good chance they will find Kienan soon and alive, because of the previous preparations & grocery shopping. Hoping & praying anyway.

I pray & I really think they will find this soon, of course it could not be too soon for Kienan! I feel hopeful from the squatting at the cottage; he plans on keeping a child (for rotten purposes of course), but stats show most (stranger abductions) just have their way & kill the child within a few hours. I can't believe I just wrote that sentence! This is an extremely unusual case and I do feel hopeful there is a good chance they will find Kienan soon and alive, because of the previous preparations & grocery shopping. Hoping & praying anyway.

He told his landlord he would be gone for 2 weeks. I think he has a plan and a place to take him. He bought groceries. The cabin he set up was ready to keep a child. Diapers, clothing. He doesn't want to abduct a child everyday. He wants one he can hold on to for a while. moo

These are my random musings on this, I've been thinking about it tons.. I hope this makes sense.

I don't think he is far from Sparwood. He grew up there, and the area is familiar to him. He doesn't have a lot of friends/money, and probably didn't travel a lot around, as he had no reason to. The previous cabin was a cabin close to home and I think he is at another in the area. Like between Pincher Creek and Sparwood or the surrounding area. His own previous lawyer called him "borderline retarded", so I don't think he would be somewhere unfamiliar.

The previous cabin squatting sounds like there was another abduction planned that was only thwarted because in May the owners returned to the cabin. The fact that this abduction took place the day after the labour day weekend to me says that he was just waiting for the cabin to become "safe" as most don't return after summer ends until the next holiday ( if at all) which brings me to.....

Paying two months rent, would bring him back sometime in October. Canadian thanksgiving is in October, and the cabin wouldn't be "safe" as the occupants could return for the holiday. Perhaps he planned on returning just prior to the holiday. Being able to get that boy out with no one knowing shows that he does watch peoples habits.

So I've checked stuff out on the maps and cant' find anything that shows the exact location of the previous cabin.. I think that would give a good idea of what kind of location he chooses. It cant' be too back country because he can't carry a toddler too far, but it has to be hidden enough that he can hide his car (or have a garage??)

Does this make sense to anyone?

Very good thinking. I would put money on your theory.

He told his landlord he would be gone for 2 weeks. I think he has a plan and a place to take him. He bought groceries. The cabin he set up was ready to keep a child. Diapers, clothing. He doesn't want to abduct a child everyday. He wants one he can hold on to for a while. moo

He told his landlord two weeks?? I missed that!

ETA : I just listened to the video again.. I think you are right about holding on to for awhile. I just listened to this video again, and starting at the 1 minute mark, it is describing the set up at the cabin - generators, etc. and also a door that to a room that locked from the outside. It's not a grab and kill ( sorry to be so morbid) situation here I dont think.. He is holding him.

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/...lair_110908/20110908/?hub=BritishColumbiaHome

Yes, that is exactly what I am thinking/speculating and that is why I am hopeful, yet it saddens me to have to be "hopeful" for for this innocent little baby. :furious::furious::furious::behindbar With his history this NEVER should have had a chance for this to happen & it breaks all our hearts.

Yes, that is exactly what I am thinking/speculating and that is why I am hopeful, yet it saddens me to have to be "hopeful" for for this innocent little baby. :furious::furious::furious::behindbar With his history this NEVER should have had a chance to happen & it breaks all our hearts.

Exactly. When this is over and that baby is home safe, I think ALL Canadians need to demand that this never happens again. There is no way that people with this history should be on our streets, or prior charges dropped with plea deals and bullcrap. Not when it comes to endangering lives and previous sexual assaults. I think a Kienans Law is in order...

http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...nan_sparwood_110909/20110909/?hub=CalgaryHome
A business owner in southern Alberta says he thinks he saw Hopley the morning Kienan was reported missing.

The owner of the Fast Gas in Frank, Alberta says he has surveillance footage of Hopley.

He says Hopley came into the gas station just after 7:00 a.m. on Wednesday morning.

He says Hopley was alone but looked a little scratched up.

RCMP have the surveillance tapes and have not confirmed whether the man in video is in fact Hopley.

Exactly. When this is over and that baby is home safe, I think ALL Canadians need to demand that this never happens again. There is no way that people with this history should be on our streets, or prior charges dropped with plea deals and bullcrap. Not when it comes to endangering lives and previous sexual assaults. I think a Kienans Law is in order...

No offense to you and I feel your frustration because I'm also Canadian and am disgusted with how well we treat our criminals. I wouldn't hold my breath with anything changing.

I predict he will be captured, some doctor will find him insane, he'll be sent to some psych hospital for a few years and then out again.

Remember this? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/05/greyhound-bus-beheading-s_n_172224.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...ce-li-walks-mental-health-centre-selkirk.html

Sickening

Attachments

• Expanded pix of Hopley.png
    Expanded pix of Hopley.png
    303 KB · Views: 29
http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...nan_sparwood_110909/20110909/?hub=CalgaryHome
A business owner in southern Alberta says he thinks he saw Hopley the morning Kienan was reported missing.

The owner of the Fast Gas in Frank, Alberta says he has surveillance footage of Hopley.

He says Hopley came into the gas station just after 7:00 a.m. on Wednesday morning.

He says Hopley was alone but looked a little scratched up.

RCMP have the surveillance tapes and have not confirmed whether the man in video is in fact Hopley.

well, I guess this might be the source of the rumored surveillance tapes.

Darn it says he was alone so we still do not have a solid connection of whether they were/are together.

I wonder if this event altered any plans.
http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110909/110909_Eathquake/20110909/?hub=CP24Home
Fri Sep. 09 2011 4:12:45 PM | The Canadian Press

Magnitude-6.7 earthquake rattles Vancouver Island

VICTORIA — A magnitude-6.7 earthquake has struck off the coast of Vancouver Island.

The United States Geological Survey recorded the quake at 12:41 p.m. local time.

A map on the geological survey's website puts the epicentre just off the west coast of Vancouver Island, south of Port Hardy.

Can someone get this picture on this thread. Notice Hopely's left eye. He has a brown ring in the corner of his eye. I believe it is an actual dark spot and not a problem with the photo.

It would be a definite identifying mark. jmo

yes ma'am

hoprk.jpg

I wonder if this event altered any plans.
http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110909/110909_Eathquake/20110909/?hub=CP24Home
Fri Sep. 09 2011 4:12:45 PM | The Canadian Press

Magnitude-6.7 earthquake rattles Vancouver Island

VICTORIA — A magnitude-6.7 earthquake has struck off the coast of Vancouver Island.

The United States Geological Survey recorded the quake at 12:41 p.m. local time.

A map on the geological survey's website puts the epicentre just off the west coast of Vancouver Island, south of Port Hardy.

:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member