GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable isn't it that the turd had the nerve to drop him off at the house and then run.

All I can say is thank god he did. We know how these turn out to often..the cowards kill them so there aren't witnesses.

Maybe there is an iota of humanity in him still.

All I can say is thank god he did. We know how these turn out to often..the cowards kill them so there aren't witnesses.

I hope when they get him, he stays behind bars for a very long time. This guy shouldn't be on the streets.

Doubt there is any humanity - just a coward who picks on little children. Let him tussle with the big boys his own age.

This guy needs to be studied. Was it the plea from his mom that helped? what made him drop off Kienan safely?

I notice LE were always careful to mention that hopely would be treated with respect.

There couldn't have been a better outcome, not even dropped off on the road, he was taken right to the doors (well apart from not being taken and molested at all) Lets hope more cases end this way

God I was so sure he was dead. I expected him to be kept a couple of days but reality never meets fantasy and a crying upset toddler with the regular needs of diapers and feeding could easily get to a creep because it wasn't what he wanted..especially one who wanted to go home..if the fantasy was that the little boy would be "his" friend and plaything.

This guy needs to be studied. Was it the plea from his mom that helped? what made him drop off Kienan safely?

I notice LE were always careful to mention that hopely would be treated with respect.

There couldn't have been a better outcome, not even dropped off on the road, he was taken right to the doors (well apart from not being taken and molested at all) Lets hope more cases end this way

In the last PC, they didn't mention his name at all. Also, the dad said Kienan can't talk, etc. I wonder if that gave him some false sense of security that he could probably get away with it like he did the first time. Remember, the charges were dropped for lack of evidence. They'll get him this time though!! :rocker:

In the last PC, they didn't mention his name at all. Also, the dad said Kienan can't talk, etc. I wonder if that gave him some false sense of security that he could probably get away with it like he did the first time. Remember, the charges were dropped for lack of evidence. They'll get him this time though!! :rocker:

Yes they will! And this time he won't get out. I don't think he had a false sense of security, he dropped him off at the house where anyone could have seen him. (i.e. proving it was him)

The optimist part of me wonders if his elaborate preparations last time were because he wanted a 'friend' all his own, mom said he was a loner. Perhaps he only relates to children? As opposed to wanting to hurt and kill children.

Ok...admit I am dreaming but ...

Global BC
Kienan Hebert has been returned home. RCMP say the toddler was taken to the family home between 2am and 215PST today. Police say he appears to be in good health. They will release more details later on this morning. We will have the latest when it becomes available.

https://www.facebook.com/GlobalBC

out of the two stories i believe the dropped off at home the most. If it was a different house you would think parents would be meeting him at the hosptial as police would take him there first.

Guess I believe that he dropped him at the non-family house and then called 911 to check the house as there was probably police presence at the family residence and he would not have gotten away.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!

What wonderful news to wake up to. Welcome home Kienan.
:woohoo:

Guess I believe that he dropped him at the non-family house and then called 911 to check the house as there was probably police presence at the family residence and he would not have gotten away.

we could bet a stack of pancakes on who is right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member