GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great way to start the day!!!! Welcome home Kienan!!!!! I cant imagine how happy your family must be to have you home....

Hope the perp stays in jail.. this time. Pfffffft!

Thank GOD he is home safe! Just hope he wasn't harmed, and will receive the care he needs to get over this ordeal. Miracles still happen!

we could bet a stack of pancakes on who is right? :D

Kienan’s brother Jayson says that Randal just dropped Kienan off outside their home!
but this doesn’t excludes the others’ claims that Randal dropped him off on Michelle creek road and called 911 and told them they should check it out.
Anyway, I like pancakes ; )
:great:

no pancakes for me then :great:

I don't know who is right or wrong but Michael Rd was mentioned where the officer was suppose to go to check the "package" that was dropped off beside the road.

He asked to hear the 911 call. A few minutes later he said he had checked the house and "Its a good outcome".

Later he stated that someone was in the yard and it was relatives going back and forth from house to house. He said the scene was contaminated because they had entered the yard.

So everyone might be right.

I suspect he called on a cell to 911. Told he was dropping him off at Michael Rd but didn't. Then the second call came in saying he was at the home.

The officer had to call back in and ask exactly what the 911 caller said and wanted to return the call to him. It didn't ping because the caller hung up too soon.

The call was recorded though.

This is what I gather based on my notes.

What great news to wake up to!! So glad for the Hebert family!!

I don't know who is right or wrong but Michael Rd was mentioned where the officer was suppose to go to check the "package" that was dropped off beside the road.

He asked to hear the 911 call. A few minutes later he said he had checked the house and "Its a good outcome".

Later he stated that someone was in the yard and it was relatives going back and forth from house to house. He said the scene was contaminated because they had entered the yard.

So everyone might be right.

I suspect he called on a cell to 911. Told he was dropping him off at Michael Rd but didn't. Then the second call came in saying he was at the home.

The officer had to call back in and ask exactly what the 911 caller said and wanted to return the call to him. It didn't ping because the caller hung up too soon.

The call was recorded though.

This is what I gather based on my notes.

bbm That would have been smart of him, direct everyone to a different place and then quickly drop him off at home, the last place he would be expected.

So happy!! I had a feeling this little one would be safe and found when I woke up in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member