GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does he get into these homes in the middle of the night to abduct or attempt to abduct/lure young children? Were the doors left unlocked? I'm guessing it's cold in the mountains this time of year. I saw one report that indicated the temps went down to 1 C, so don't think windows are left open?

I'm baffled that nobody heard or saw anything.

How does he get into these homes in the middle of the night to abduct or attempt to abduct/lure young children? Were the doors left unlocked? I'm guessing it's cold in the mountains this time of year. I saw one report that indicated the temps went down to 1 C, so don't think windows are left open?

I'm baffled that nobody heard or saw anything.

When I lived in Fernie for that short period - it was around this time of year, and it was hot in the day and cool in the night.. I left my sliding glass door a bit open and windows open at night. The air was so fresh and cool.. Honestly the biggest fear was a bear getting in the house - there was zero crime..

I agree that he's probably holed up by now but his car is still not found. Where could he have "stashed" it? And if he did dump it somewhere, how did he get to his final destination? Walk with Kienan? Or is the car hidden in the woods somewhere?

This is so sad and frustrating. I want this precious baby to be found. :(

In water? Underwater deep enough, not to see it?

Only if he plans on never needing it again.

Well, he did go to see his Mom for the first time in a couple of years.

He paid up his rent and cleaned up his room. Kind of strange that he didn't save his cash for gas if he was planning on going on the run in the car.

He was so determined to get a child that night, that he switched victims when the first one didn't work out.

Maybe he doesn't plan on coming back . JMO

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/i...ng+continues/5382672/story.html#ixzz1XbdrTYrp

In addition to the camper van, Hopley kept an ATV and a three-wheeler.
He loved scouring the rugged back-country.

“If he does have the kid, he’s somewhere close by. Might be an old trappers cabin for all I know,” MacDonald speculated. “But it’s somewhere he can get to with his car, that’s what he’s using, that old car, so he can’t be too far.”

MacDonald said he’d never known Hopley to be violent. He didn’t think Kienan would be in mortal danger.

He’s pretty laid back and casual. I’ve worked with people who would throw fits and throw things around, and he’s not like that,” he said.

He's gotta come out at some time, though. He'll run out of supplies, gas, food, whatever. I hope police find him and Kienan before that happens. Not all cabins will have food and fuel available for him to steal, so he'll eventually need to come out and buy it or ask for it.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/i...ng+continues/5382672/story.html#ixzz1XbdrTYrp

“If he does have the kid, he’s somewhere close by. Might be an old trappers cabin for all I know,” MacDonald speculated. “But it’s somewhere he can get to with his car, that’s what he’s using, that old car, so he can’t be too far

MacDonald said he’d never known Hopley to be violent. He didn’t think Kienan would be in mortal danger.

He’s pretty laid back and casual. I’ve worked with people who would throw fits and throw things around, and he’s not like that,” he said.

He has been violent though, and was recently jailed for assault (assaulting female acquaintance at the library).

Just thought of something, he told his Mom he was going to get groceries Tues. I am sure police would personally be asking for & checking with all grocery stores in the area. I was a little surprised they asked store & gas station owners themselves to check their own footage, but on the other hand time is of the essence! I assume they are personally going to visit each & every grocery store...can't be too many can there? I am assuming though he bought groceries near where his camp is going to be (thinking milk, ice cream that sort of thing) to drop them off with other items he wanted to take ahead of time. I am also leaning towards the Fernie area as he was born there & he told his Mom he wanted to go home. Google shows the difference is only about 30 ish Kms though lol. Anyone know where else it lived?

Just thought of something, he told his Mom he was going to get groceries Tues. I am sure police would personally be asking for & checking with all grocery stores in the area. I was a little surprised they asked store & gas station owners themselves to check their own footage, but on the other hand time is of the essence! I assume they are personally going to visit each & every grocery store...can't be too many can there? I am assuming though he bought groceries near where his camp is going to be (thinking milk, ice cream that sort of thing) to drop them off with other items he wanted to take ahead of time. I am also leaning towards the Fernie area as he was born there & he told his Mom he wanted to go home. Google shows the difference is only about 10 KMs though lol. Anyone know where else it lived?

If he did indeed get groceries I sure hope they find him on video.
I would like to know what he bought. If he bought milk or other perishables then he was going somewhere where there is refridgeration.

If he did indeed get groceries I sure hope they find him on video.
I would like to know what he bought. If he bought milk or other perishables then he was going somewhere where there is refridgeration.

I am in Atlantic Canada. Cottagers here leave the power on & power company doesn't read it all winter. It is cheaper to leave it on vs. disconnect/reconnect fees, not sure about BC & AB. Of course, with the previous cottage he squatted at there were several stolen generators found...hmmm.

Having several brothers and sisters, he probably doesn't have to speak. Back when I was that age, my older sister (who had the gift to gab) did all the talking for me, my parents said I didn't really start talking until I was 4 (when my sister started school)

You are so right! My youngest son didn't talk nearly as soon as the oldest. He didn't have to because everyone did it for him. I finally had to put my foot down and tell them to make him talk. This is common for the youngest in many homes.

Well, he did go to see his Mom for the first time in a couple of years.

He paid up his rent and cleaned up his room. Kind of strange that he didn't save his cash for gas if he was planning on going on the run in the car.

He was so determined to get a child that night, that he switched victims when the first one didn't work out.

Maybe he doesn't plan on coming back . JMO

He hadn't gone to see his mom in a couple of years, paid his landlord for a couple of months rent, cleaned his room, was getting things out of the camper or trying to fix it (?)................I think he planned to disappear with the child. Permanently.

He has a place to go and doesn't plan to come back. jmo

Even if he wasn't considered violent, he is dealing with a small child. This small child does not know him, and he is forcing this child to go with him. I pray that

“If he does have the kid, he’s somewhere close by. Might be an old trappers cabin for all I know,” MacDonald speculated. “But it’s somewhere he can get to with his car, that’s what he’s using, that old car, so he can’t be too far

Yes, but did they break into cabins and set up sex rooms for children? Did they abduct a child.........not violent!

I am in Atlantic Canada. Cottagers here leave the power on & power company doesn't read it all winter. It is cheaper to leave it on vs. disconnect/reconnect fees, not sure about BC & AB. Of course, with the previous cottage he squatted at there were several stolen generators found...hmmm.

If he squats in a home that left the power on the power company could be a big help. If they would read the meters or check for usage in cottages that are suppose to be or have been historically empty this time of year.

This is so sickening on so many levels! In the first few pages on this thread there was something about the juvie records on the creep-sealed-and the pre-to 1985 records being destroyed in 10 year increments. If this was my child, I would be owning someone over him being on the street plus the fact the creep would be lucky if the authorities found him before I did! Why do these monsters have more rights than the victims? Please please find this poor boy! What must his family be going through!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member