GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't hide forever. I wonder if he might kill himself now, though?

He can't hide forever. I wonder if he might kill himself now, though?

I hope not. His mum loves him and it may be her that got him to bring back the child..her plea to him. Also I think that studying what went through his head could help in a lot of other cases. to at least try and get the same result.

Tears of joy fell at the the Sparwood Fellowship Baptist Church, which is the Hebert family's home church.

The Sparwood Free Press reported that a message was passed on from Kienan's mother, saying: "Praise God. Who can know my family and not believe in an amazing, awesome God. Two living and breathing miracles in one family. We are truly blessed."

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/Return+Kienan+Hebert+answer+prayers/5385141/story.html#ixzz1XfQgGsLZ

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Return+Kienan+Hebert+answer+prayers/5385141/story.html

I have been away, and am absolutely shocked to find out the wonderful news of the events overnight.

I know it's already been said, but, I have to do something to stop the tears.

I was at a wedding last night, and a man had his young son up on the dance floor, holding him close in a slow dance, rocking him to sleep, and as so very sad as it is, all I could think of was that creep with Kienan, it brought tears then and there. I went to sleep wishing the sweet child to be home, and am just dumbfounded that today he is.

Kienan is ALIVE! He is HOME! What a miracle.

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

:skip::skip::skip::skip:​

Here's a couple of pics of him - outside, playing, smiling and looking pretty darn cute:

edited to add - pics taken this morning!

edited again to remove link as per family/RCMP request...

I have only been lurking here, not posting, but I had to come out to sing the praises that THE SWEET PRECIOUS BOY IS HOME! I am so happy! We don't see these kind of endings enough as far as I am concerned. If anything happened to my baby girl I would lose my mind, I am sure his parents are overjoyed today and I am too! God bless them, and I ask a special blessing for Randy. Yes he did a bad thing. But I ask for a blessing for him because in the end he did the right thing, and it could have very well gone another way.

I am so happy I can hardly stand it!

What wonderful news that Kienan is back home safe! We're all thrilled for my friend's buddy, it's been heavy on everyone's mind all week.

Kienan Hebert abductor attempted abduction of another child

Officials say it happened around the same time Kienan Hebert's abduction
While police wouldn't offer any insight about the earlier abduction attempt, Michelle Kaus, who lives less than a block away from Heberts, said her home in Sparwood - about 240 kilometres southwest of Calgary - was broken into the same night Kienan was taken.
Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/K...nother+child/5385249/story.html#ixzz1XfgJT3tF

Less than a block away?!?!?

I truly hope they find this perp soon, and I have high hopes they will. Such a brazen abduction and it's astonishing to hear that he returned this sweet little boy. I guess he does have a conscience after all. I hope he had a conscience while this little boy was with him and that he didn't sexually assault him. Just so happy to hear that he is home safe!

:great:I believe in miracles!!!:great: Thank you, Lord!

This is being posted in the big group for Kienan, not sure if the pictures here can be removed too?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/111955868911208/

We can do this and it is not an unusual request when a child has been returned home and may have been the victim of a crime - especially a sexual crime. The intent is to protect the minor and WS always tries to honor that.

Please alert any posts with picutres and the mods will remove as they can.

Thank!

Salem

As we all celebrate Kienan's return home, please remember that our TOS prohibits posting pix of non-suspects and of adults or minors who are not victims. Also it appears that Kienan's family would like us not to post pictures of him any longer, now that he's been found.

I know we are all just so happy to see this precious baby returned home--but let's keep the family's wishes and our TOS foremost. Thank you all! :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234