GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok just added his dad on fb and it freaked me out. First off he is the 7th of 10 kids! 2nd, this pic was posted of Kienan. He says he tripped and fell. I wonder if theirs more to the story
September82011

Does this show the picture now?

Attachments

• eye.jpg
    eye.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 133
I didn't realize that I had posted a link to the same article as snoopster. Not used to my tablet yet. Sorry about that.

Sweetsavi... wow.

Poor little guy.

so sweetsavi let me get this right.

This child is 3 and is the 7th of 10 children and that is a photo of him in your thumbnail??

and we still havent determined if that is a bruise or dirt in the other photo given.

Oh gosh....I am hoping this is not going to be how I think it may be..

poor little fellow.

Ok just added his dad on fb and it freaked me out. First off he is the 7th of 10 kids! 2nd, this pic was posted of Kienan. He says he tripped and fell. I wonder if theirs more to the story
September82011

He's three. I have two around that age, and between them there are probably 20 scrapes (six or so on the face), more bruises than unblemished legs, several bruises on torsos, a split lip and a missing fingernail. That's normal day-to-day stuff (except for the fingernail, which was a game of hide-and-seek gone bad.) Kienan's picture could easily be my kids after a nasty tumble- the heavy bruising over one eye that spreads towards the other looks like a lot of accidental injuries I've seen where the kid has fallen onto something. The first picture looks like dirt,* or possibly the same bruise further along in the healing process? More importantly, when is this picture from and how is it presented?

*Colour looks very uniform and grey-brown, which wouldn't suggest bruising to me. There also appears to be smaller dirt smudges on his face, and it looks like part of it has been brushed away on the far right. It might be a poor quality photo, but I'm leaning towards dirt.

I hope they find him alive, and soon. That poor sweetheart.

He's three. I have two around that age, and between them there are probably 20 scrapes (six or so on the face), more bruises than unblemished legs, several bruises on torsos, a split lip and a missing fingernail. That's normal day-to-day stuff (except for the fingernail, which was a game of hide-and-seek gone bad.) Kienan's picture could easily be my kids after a nasty tumble- the heavy bruising over one eye that spreads towards the other looks like a lot of accidental injuries I've seen where the kid has fallen onto something. The first picture looks like dirt,* or possibly the same bruise further along in the healing process? More importantly, when is this picture from and how is it presented?

*Colour looks very uniform and grey-brown, which wouldn't suggest bruising to me. There also appears to be smaller dirt smudges on his face, and it looks like part of it has been brushed away on the far right. It might be a poor quality photo, but I'm leaning towards dirt.

I hope they find him alive, and soon. That poor sweetheart.

I think it's the other picture the poster was referring to not the one that is being circulated in MSM. The one posted from the dad's fb page clearly shows serious bruising.

I think it's the other picture the poster was referring to not the one that is being circulated in MSM. The one posted from the dad's fb page clearly shows serious bruising.

That's the photo this part of my reply was regarding:

He's three. I have two around that age, and between them there are probably 20 scrapes (six or so on the face), more bruises than unblemished legs, several bruises on torsos, a split lip and a missing fingernail. That's normal day-to-day stuff (except for the fingernail, which was a game of hide-and-seek gone bad.) Kienan's picture could easily be my kids after a nasty tumble- the heavy bruising over one eye that spreads towards the other looks like a lot of accidental injuries I've seen where the kid has fallen onto something. More importantly, when is this picture from and how is it presented?

The photo in MSM I said this about:

The first picture looks like dirt,* or possibly the same bruise further along in the healing process?

I mention it being the same bruise because I'm assuming they would use the most recent good picture for MSM. It looks like the hair has either been cut (dirt/bruise) or grown (clear bruise) between the two pictures, so I'm assuming possible bruise is more recent. That's why I asked when the picture was from, and I think how it was presented can also be a good indication.

I wish they would release other pictures of Kienan in MSM. :banghead:

I don't think they would be posting pics of Kienan bruised if it was something nefarious. Sounds like it is what it is...which is why he never thought twice about posting it on FB.

Agreed n/t a clear pic of him would be nice.
That the guy they are looking for has a history of sexual assault is scary

I don't think they would be posting pics of Kienan bruised if it was something nefarious. Sounds like it is what it is...which is why he never thought twice about posting it on FB.

Agreed n/t a clear pic of him would be nice.
That the guy they are looking for has a history of sexual assault is scary

I've seen some reports describing him as having blonde hair, others say red hair. A couple of different pictures of him without bruising or dirt on his face would be nice.

Does this show the picture now?

OMG!

I have four Kids and watched many many other children in my life and never not one have I ever seen a child to anything close to that to themselves. I thought the other picture was bad,and I disagree with the dirt theory due to the fading of the color near his eye in the other photo.

The closest I have seen to bruises of this nature are from car accidents. I guess I am lucky.

I raised three boys, they've all had bruises and cuts, I will not jump to conclusions.

Praying that this child is found safe. He is so adorable!

OMG!

I have four Kids and watched many many other children in my life and never not one have I ever seen a child to anything close to that to themselves. U thought the other picture was bad,and I disaree with the dirt theory bue to the fading of the color near his eye in the other photo.

The closest I have seen to bruises of this nature are from car accidents. I guess I am lucky.

Probably. I can think of half a dozen similar bruises without breaking a sweat, thankfully none of them done on my watch or to my kids. Of the ones I can remember the exact circumstances- one was falling in a store because he decided to run ahead (also lost a tooth), one was due to hitting the headboard while bed jumping, one was a bike/trike accident, and I think there was at least one more bed related incident. And yes, I do believe one was a car accident. And another might have been a sports related issue, but I can't remember the specifics. The split lip I mentioned above could have easily been a similar mark if the kid had been a couple of inches different in height- hit her mouth off the edge of a table while sliding out to go to the bathroom at a restaurant, and the resounding smack was so loud the kitchen staff came out to check on her. All different kids, with varying degrees of clumsiness and/or stupidity.

I would like to think that the "perp" in some twisted way, thinks he is rescuing the child (seen the bruises, knows there are tons of siblings) if they find him soon enough, he may still be in a 'pretending to be daddy' protective mode and not yet released the evil sexual monster side.The last victim of his was 10- so 3 might not have the same allure...for now, hope he just lets the child off somewhere safe,

It is my understanding that when a child goes missing like this it is standard procedure for police to check on all know pedophiles in the area. If they cannot locate them they would, logically, become a "person of interest". Even if it turned out this guy had nothing to do with KH's disappearance, at least they were able to fullfill the requirements to get an Amber Alert out there in the first place. Unfortunately I think that this beautiful boy was targeted, most likely because of his hair and colouring. Because red hair is different it draws attention, and attention from an unstable, obssessive person is never a good thing.

He has bruises all under his eye and up on his nose unless it is a birthmark.

Beautiful litttle boy.

I took that to be dirt ... looks like he's been playing outdoors.

I cried when I read this one this morning, and to watch the father try to keep a straight face, but start to break down a few times, was awful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove