GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he broke his nose on May 5th, then the picture released to the media shows remnants of the bruising, not dirt, correct?

Poor little guy. :( I hope he is found safe today.

To answer people's questions, this photo was uploaded to Facebook on May 5.
Description, "Kienan, being a boy, broke his nose after being tripped by Calub. Poor Tammy this is just the start."

(respectfully snipped)

This explains the brusing. A broken nose would create the brusing without swelling. Poor baby. Sounds like a busy home.

Praying for Kienan! So scary!

Thank you sweetsavi! That's a full house. so let me recap:

0? yo girl
02 yo boy
03 yo boy (missing-Kienan)
04 yo girl
05 yo boy
14 yo girl
16 yo boy
?? yo boy
?? yo girl

did I get it right? Would the last two (boy and girl) be 17 and up? Where they all at home that night? I sure hope LE has interviewed the older children. They might have heard something

So perhaps he shared the room with his 2 year old brother and 5 year old brother? If the teenagers are still living with them, are they sharing rooms with the "babies"? I'd really like to know what the sleeping arrangement is!! Is there any indication of how long the parents have been married?

Make sure no minors besides Kienan are named, my friends. Some might want to edit posts with full names of minors. We can use initials though.

I just caught up on this thread. Oh my. I cannot say much because I feel something has happened within the home.

What a most beautiful little boy! Absolutely darling. He looks just like my 3 year old sons best buddy.

Please please let there be a miracle today and he is found unharmed. Please please.

The news had said Hopely had broken into a foster home and tried to take a kid to send him back to his biological family. Maybe this guy thinks he's doing some kinda good. Maybe he thought the Herberts had too many kids so he's giving one to some one else?
IDK, that theory gives me hope that he won't hurt Kienan if he really does have him

If he broke his nose in May, how long would the brusing last?

Does anyone have a link to Kienan's dad's fb page? Is it allowed to be posted here? TIA

Here is a link to the rules and tips on dealing with your fellow posters. Please take a moment to look the rules over. We have a lot of newbies here.

The RULES

ALSO - please remember, we do NOT sleuth minors, we do NOT post identifying information about minors, we do NOT name minors.

If a minor is a victim or has been publically named by LE as a perp, then their name may be used. In this particular case, the ONLY minor that may be identified by name is Kienan, because he was a victim. ALL other minors are OFF THE TABLE.

This is a strict rule and your cooperation is appreciated.

Thanks,

Salem

ETA: Further explanation on minor names. Even when quoting from MSM or other sources, if the minor is not the victim or the perp, we change the name to initials. We do NOT quote the name of the minor. This is to protect the minor. Please keep that in mind. Try to put yourself in the shoes of the parent of that minor. What would you think if your child's name was splattered all over the web.

Thanks Guys!

Oops, Sorry bout that
Here is a link to the rules and tips on dealing with your fellow posters. Please take a moment to look the rules over. We have a lot of newbies here.

The RULES

ALSO - please remember, we do NOT sleuth minors, we do NOT post identifying information about minors, we do NOT name minors.

If a minor is a victim or has been publically named by LE as a perp, then their name may be used. In this particular case, the ONLY minor that may be identified by name is Kienan, because he was a victim. ALL other minors are OFF THE TABLE.

This is a strict rule and your cooperation is appreciated.

Thanks,

Salem

ETA: Further explanation on minor names. Even when quoting from MSM or other sources, if the minor is not the victim or the perp, we change the name to initials. We do NOT quote the name of the minor. This is to protect the minor. Please keep that in mind. Try to put yourself in the shoes of the parent of that minor. What would you think if your child's name was splattered all over the web.

Thanks Guys!

The news had said Hopely had broken into a foster home and tried to take a kid to send him back to his biological family. Maybe this guy thinks he's doing some kinda good. Maybe he thought the Herberts had too many kids so he's giving one to some one else?
IDK, that theory gives me hope that he won't hurt Kienan if he really does have him

Article mentioning that fact and one from the CBC that mentions he has a history of stealing children's items during his break-ins. The latter also confirms that there are 8 children in the family.

I just heard of this missing boy.

My heart is absolutely aching.

He is so sweet. I pray that he is found alive. :(

This video still from the CBC, shows what I believe is the family home. Is it? LE was shown dusting for fingerprints on the sliding door. Has it been released where Kienan was sleeping inside the home?

Was Kienan sleeping on the top floor? Is the picture below the garage, or the home? Is there a family dog?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...1/09/08/bc-sparwood-search-kienan-hebert.html

Attachments

• hebert.JPG
    hebert.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 56
I just heard of this missing boy.

My heart is absolutely aching.

He is so sweet. I pray that he is found alive. :(

This video still from the CBC, shows what I believe is the family home. Is it? LE was shown dusting for fingerprints on the sliding door. Has it been released where Kienan was sleeping inside the home?

Was Kienan sleeping on the top floor? Is the picture below the garage, or the home? Is there a family dog?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...1/09/08/bc-sparwood-search-kienan-hebert.html

Those are oddly designed homes. Not many windows on the side we see or am I missing something

Small population with big hearts.

Hundreds of volunteers are going door-to-door in Sparwood in the East Kootenay.
The search continued overnight and Sparwood Councillor Lois Halko says there is no shortage of search volunteers.

She says at one point, they had to turn people away, "Teck Co. has five mines in the area. I'm told that they made some of their mine rescue personnel available from all five mine sites to assist with the search. The District of Sparwood made their public works employees available as well."

http://www.cknw.com/Channels/Reg/NewsLocal/Story.aspx?ID=1534656

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member